wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
ISRAEL ON THE SPOT OVER COMMANDO ACTION.
B.Timer
#1 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 2:00:34 PM

Israel seem on their own here.
One wonders what position Obama will take on this.
I suspect he'll play cagey.
Your take.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/...e_eu/gaza_ships_protest
Dunia ni msongamano..
kingfisher
#2 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 2:58:46 PM

Nothing much will happen...a little condemnation here and there and that will be it.

You see the west behaves like an unguarded toddler where Israel is concerned.....the toddler will shit, then turn and eat its shit....that's the west for you on Israel....always eating their own shit!!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
msotoville
#3 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 5:36:38 PM

Dude, if you were surrounded by neighbours who believe it is their sworn religious duty to dispatch you to the next world, you would react in a similar manner.

Er...being a nyeuthi, your reaction would probably make the Israelis envious. smile
So nice that its nasty, so bangin' its busting,
So slick that its sick, so dope its disgusting!
B.Timer
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:40:51 PM

The onslaught goes on.
Even the UN secretary General commented, obtusely if you ask me.

The hypocrisy of the world is that even though Israel had guaranteed that the humanitarian supplies would be delivered to the Gazan if the organisers cooperated, nobody seems interested in hearing that.

Israel security situation is delicate and requires a no nonsense approach to police. The organisers of the humanitarian intervention convoy had a tunnel vision mentality - one of delivering the supplies without any regard to such salient matters as Israel had raised.

The end result - messy affair.

Turkey a member of NATO is quickly betraying its other stronger side.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Robinhood
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:15:15 PM

B timer,

The aim of the humanitarian organizers was not just to deliver the aid to Gaza.

For along time, the enemies of Israel have largely been depicted as the bad guys - bomb totting terrorists ready to use children to deliver bombs to Israeli towns. I think the organizers knew just how Israel would react. They know the Israelis never compromise of security. This may have been a plan to provoke Israel into some action which would alienate it from its strongest supporters and paint Israel as a blood thirsty neighbourhood bully, ready to kill unarmed civilians trying to deliver aid to a territory already made desolate by the same neighbourhood thug.
Though they lost lives, I doubt the organizers consider the incident a total failure given the international furore it has generated.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Rahatupu
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 2:30:44 PM

@Robinhood, I concur. @Msotoville, B.Timer this is modern day apartheid period!! The lives of the Palestinians are just as dear as those of the israelis. The hypocrisy of the West is so ridiculously awful.
wa P
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:41:39 PM

On this debate, I support Israel 100%. And they should take on the next flotilla that is provocatively being prepared.

Israel has a right to protect itself. If they lift the blockade, missiles find their way into Gaza and into Israel. Israel has done nothing more gross than the noisy nations to deserve the lashing.

I was surprised to see David Cameron disparage Israel - forgive him he was born recently he may not know what his country did to the Mau mau freedom fighters.

If Israel asked me to join their army, I would.
B.Timer
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:57:33 PM

@ Rahatupu,

Are sure you understood @ Robinhoods post!
Dunia ni msongamano..
Tokyo
#9 Posted : Friday, June 04, 2010 6:36:44 AM

Israel - senseless Zionist.
When Ahmadinejad suggested wiping them out, I disagreed but now He can go ahead.cant bear Pain and tears of Palestinians women and children
work to prosper
TAZ
#10 Posted : Friday, June 04, 2010 7:43:13 AM

I totally agree with Robinhood.....the main agenda here is to Isolate Israel from the rest of the World. They have an obligation to the Israeli people to protect their sovereignty, and defend them.

The idea of a disproportionate response is nonsense....The numbers of those killed on either side is irrelevant. This is not a game of numbers. The loss of just one life is one too many, whether it is Israeli or Palestinian!
sky5
#11 Posted : Friday, June 04, 2010 1:00:01 PM

Tokyo wrote:
Israel - senseless Zionist.
When Ahmadinejad suggested wiping them out, I disagreed but now He can go ahead.cant bear Pain and tears of Palestinians women and children

@Tokyo. Its painful to see innocent civilians killed. however do not prompt Ahmadinejad to action. Pray that what you are advocating doesn't happen. Ever heard of 'The Samson Option'? The world cannot handle a third world war fought with nuclear, hydrogen and neutron bombs.
B.Timer
#12 Posted : Friday, June 04, 2010 2:14:03 PM

Voice of reason by Joe Biden.
Ditto Obama.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...12/-/nu674d/-/index.html
Dunia ni msongamano..
Nandwa
#13 Posted : Friday, June 04, 2010 4:09:43 PM

Another flotila coming.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/...n_re_eu/eu_turkey_israel
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Rahatupu
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:39:01 AM

B.Timer,Taz the US policy has been in favour of the bad-boy Israel over the decades. It propped the Jewish state anyway. that the oppressed must fight and struggle cannot be gainsaid, freedom will come no matter how long it takes. If slavery ended, apartheid was defeated, the colonial experiment was defeated, and civil rights movt against racism triumphed in the US, then one day surely the people of Palestine will taste freedom from the iron grip of the Zionists. My sympathies to the widows and orphans of the struggle my heart goes out to them: it shall not be in vain.

As for the Zionists, their guise that the Nazi experience is what drives their oppression of the "others" cannot stand the test. Why do crime unto others what crime was done unto you? Anything short of a repeat holocaust will not deter the Palestinian struggle. Aluta continua.
Robinhood
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:08:00 AM

Mtu wa Raha,

The unfortunate fact is that Hamas are no angels. Indeed they are thoroughly loathed by most arab regimes, wacha Israel and most nations of the world consider them terrorists. They have resolutely refused to accept Israel's right of existence, and have rejected the two state solution long favoured by most international arbitrators. Much as the actions of the Israelis are abhorrent, if I lived next to a neighbour who thinks its a religious duty to kill me and my kids, I would be pretty paranoid.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Rahatupu
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:30:34 AM

@Robinhood, well said Israel's abhorrent behaviour.... No freedom movement has ever been recognized as such by the Western propaganda and information system. The Black Tigers, Mau Mau and ANC were all branded terrorists anyway. Secondly, go back to the history of modern day Israel and the barbarity of its occupation is horrific. Read Betty Caplan on DN of 6th June 2010. http://www.nation.co.ke/...-/111ro2ez/-/index.html

There simply has to be some honesty in this debate.
Rahatupu
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:43:22 AM

@Robinhood, you can also check this out:

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/5qwevx/-/index.html
Obi 1 Kanobi
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 3:57:47 PM

When the palestinians are ready to talk peace and save their country and people, i believe they will sit down and Israel will be there to trade.

In the meantime, they continue to be used by Islamic fundamentalists like Ahmedinejad to their detriment.

Apartheid was lifted when Mandela sat down with the boers and accepted that bygones be bygones and everyone turns a new leaf.

Anything short of such an approach will never solve the palestinian problem. The position of both parties are currently too deeply entrenched, for one side to win.

The situation is Israel is further complicated by the fact that the fate of Christianity is tied to the survival of Israel (book of revelations), so as long as the Christian nations retains the balance of power, Israel will always be proteted.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Intelligentsia
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:00:11 PM

..a landline phone rings and a man seated at a desk in a secret Gaza office picks it up asking 'hello?'
No one replies, instead there is a click as the person on the other end hangs up.
Seconds later a missile slams into the office, killing the man - a key Hamas commander - leaving his office blood-spattered. His secretary just outside his office is shaken, but unharmed.
The phone call was just a way of Mossad confirming the man was actually in his office before an Israeli copter gunship lurking nearby fired the missile...
This is a true story. It reveals the quality & reliability of
Israeli intell. Si kama ile fake ya US & UK about WMD in Iraq.
Plus the Israeli's got away with it.

Recall the recent Dubai debacle in which its agents stole the identities of its citizens in carrying out the assassination of a key Hamas commander? Good intell, plus they got away with it despite the condemnation from a few European & Arab states.

Didnt they use banned ordnance (phsophorus bombs)in Lebanon? They did, and got away with it.
Havent they been decimating the underground Hamas leadership over the years? Yes, because of good intell. Plus they get away with it.

So am thinking they had good intell on this flotilla too.
Just like they know weapons are being smuggled through underground tunnels form Egypt/ Iran & Syria.
Of cos its a foregone conclusion they will get away even now.

Because America will always be on its side...because Jews have played a critical role to put the US where it is now and they dominate virtually all spheres of US life..
'Forty-five percent of the top 40 of the Forbes 400 richest Americans are Jewish. Twenty percent of professors at leading universities are Jewish. Forty percent of partners in the leading law firms in New York and Washington are Jewish. Thirty percent of American Nobel prize winners in science and 37 percent of all American Nobel winners are Jewish. An estimated thirty percent of Ivy League students are Jewish' - wikipedia

Israel is surrounded by foes who are only kept at bay by its nuke
arsenal, but Ahmedinajad acquring a nuke would change this balance kabisa hence why Israel & US are keen to prevent this.

You have to understand Israel is paranoid about security since the
holocaust & will go 2 great lengths & unconventional ways to defend itself, and give a rat's a*se to what the world thinks of its actions - because the feeling lingers dat the the world abandoned it during the holocaust...whn asked if they have a nuke they are evasive and say: Israel will not be first to use nukes in the ME.
Palestinians have no chocie by to negotiate, because how do u fight such an adversary with stones? Iko sida.
tmatekwa
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:33:08 AM

Welcome to international show biz. In the red corner we have the stupid palestinians.... But the world does not want to offend their feelings by calling them so. They have have´other plans for them. They know that palestinians crave for moral support, so the world, with their mouths support palestine, but give the israelis monetary support. They know that once the arabs are done with israel they will refocus on european countries...... So israel is their first line of deffence. No one wants a stable middle east. Oil barrons feed on uncertainities to hike pump prices. Gun dealers have a ready and self sustaining market....bombs, guns, motars, rockets, you name it....that is a bull market there... Dictators in the middleeast are masquarading as liberators of palestine. This way they manage to divert the attention of their citizens from domestic issues of self government. China uses the crisis to remind the world that they are a force to reckon with. Serriously speaking, only the naive hunger for peace in the middle east .