wazua Tue, Jun 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
MAU FUNDRAISER-TONGUES UNCENSORED
B.Timer
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:32:00 AM

Rift Valley Mps - gosh that was gross.

Is it still about mau and the resultant IDPs or has it now metamorphosed to a Raila roasting platform?

The little I saw the MPs gave an impression of no holds barred while enganging their party boss.

ODM has issues.

Your take.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
Shak
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:52:00 AM

Did uhuru attend the function? Please tell us more on what transpired

smile
The General
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:56:00 AM

These 'young turks' seem to be digging their graves day by day

The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
B.Timer
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:03:00 AM

Uhuru attanded and was treated to a standing ovation fer a welcome.

Kalonzo chickened out,though he was reported to have sent a generous contribution.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
mogash
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:41:00 AM

why was ruto not forcing idps to return to their homes but now is pushing mau criminals to return impunity......

Life at the beast is very short...........
eduu
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:52:00 AM

Why dont you guys skip watching news,why not deny them a forum to spread their message of hatred. All you get is divisive politics full of hate. Very rarely do the politicians doing a good job ever get mentioned.

I have done it for almost 2 years and now I see things abit more clearly and a little less emotionally.
The General
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:07:00 AM

It is important that Kenyan's keep watching the news,especially now that all parties are in Government.

That way,they will get to see for themselves who is doing alot of talking,and who is doing alot of forest conservation

Kazi iendelee

MADE
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:19:00 AM

Hiyo harambee ilikuwa ya uchokozi tupu...bure kabisa..
Why would Cabinet members gang up against the PM under the guise of fundraising yet there's a Govt program for the evictees. Didnt these MPs skip a Presidential function in Eldoret meant to resettle IDPs? And what was the Min. for Sp. programs doing at the function....she also lost it.
Political mileage is the password in the Mau saga. VP is an oppurtunist mending ways with RV voters in the hope that both Ruto n Uhuru are in Ocampo's plans hence not viable candidates come 2012. Hata yeye ni bure kabisa...
As for RAO,several traps have been set in the Mau issue even by MK's schemers. Let him tread carefully and talk less

We all have been thieves at one point in our lives; only that some of us never turned professional.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
Tebes
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 10:55:00 AM

Let them hold the fund raising......

Maybe the First Lady is not sufficiently philantropic this time round to order a PC to identify alternative land to settle them.

Does this clip sound familier?:

'MPs in the greater Nyeri and their supporters are among beneficiaries of the land donated by government to settle squatters.
The government bought the land following instructions from First Lady Lucy Kibaki. She had been touched by the plight of squatters who had for years been residing on a roadside in Kagochi area of Nyeri East District. The squatters had been evicted from Mt Kenya forest following a government directive to clear settlers from all gazetted forests in the country. Since the squatters had no where to go,having settled in the forest during the colonial rule,they had to put up temporary structures on the roadside. The First Lady,upon being moved by their plight while on a visit,instructed Central Provincial Commissioner Jaspher Rugut to look for land to settle all squatters evicted from gazetted forests within Nyeri District'
Source: http://www.marsgroupkeny...oryID=262021&page=3

Work like you will die tomorrow,plan like you will never die
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Ngalaka
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:25:00 PM

Zakayo Cheruiyot reminded PM that while his (PM's) priorities are toilets and carpets,those of the Mau evictees are food and shelter.

Found that a bit too honest.

Things arent always the way they look like
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Nandwa
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:38:00 PM

Are these forest squaters the most deserving needy Kenyans?

Compare the cases of survivors of the recent Isiolo massacre,the Turkanas etc.

I felt philanthropic enough,I would set my sights further north.

We are the 10th wonder of the world
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Kamaa
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:38:00 PM

the issue is not mau...

it is haque...

no wonder uk & balala were chief guest...

When you run so fast to get somewhere,you miss the fun of getting there... Life is not a race,so take it slowly....
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
B.Timer
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 12:50:00 PM

It is not clear why Balala has been grumbbling. He is apparently very disgruntled.

Kwani alifanyiwa nini.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
The General
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:02:00 PM

'However,last night,Uhuru defied the President and attended the fundraiser. He was received with a great applause as he walked into the Panafric Hotel where the fund raising was being held.' The Standard

The General
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:11:00 PM

@ B.Timer,

' Mr Balala’s stance has caused a major political realignment in Coast Province with wealthy Kisauni MP Ali Hassan Joho now replacing him as Mr Odinga’s pointman in the region. ' The Daily Nation

Kamaa
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 1:45:00 PM

@ b.timer

rumours have it that balala is also in the waki list...

like WR,UK they are made of the same feather...

When you run so fast to get somewhere,you miss the fun of getting there... Life is not a race,so take it slowly....
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
gadj
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:02:00 PM

I cannot feel sorry for the RV Mpigs,with what they did to the Kiuks during last elections now that their people are facing the same treatment its the time they start to complain shame on them. For UK & Kalonzo what are they trying to pull come 2012 & one will be at the Hague the other will be trounced by RAO.

In God i trust.
Ngalaka
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:39:00 PM

@Gadj

And what was RAOs position while the only people who seem to care for were on the receiving end!

How 'long' are our memories?

Remember even Kisii were also targeted. Other communities suffered too.

I dont remember Raila showing any empathy for tyhe people if any thing he did waste any opportunity in calling for more 'mass action' euphemism for more chaos.

Things arent always the way they look like
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
wanjirus
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:44:00 PM

Am so disturbed everytime I pay attention to Mau and the behavior of our self centered mps,what makes Mau evictees more citizens than all those other forest evictees? For one this people have nothing to lose compared to those whose property was destroyed to pave way for road expansion,picture Thika road,Mombasa road,a wall to a house belonging to the first president's wife was put down yet no one caused,not even Uhuru,this'fat cats' are are in GVT and know its pace in dealing with such issues,I mean it is only recently that 2007 IDPs were resettled,I pity those who worship these guys,the other day I was in Isiolo and saw two women fight over Mohammed Kuti,after one spoke foul of him.

when in deep waters tis advisable to keep ua nose high.
Josey
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:47:00 PM

Out of all these i think the Kamba leaders led by the VP have let down their people who are most hit by drought year in year out . these so called leaders are now supporting impunity- destruction of MAU the water tower!

Better put your money where your mouth is...