wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
TUJU FOR PRESIDENT
mukiha
#1 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:07:01 AM

Period!
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
chemos
#2 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:14:05 AM

mukiha wrote:
Period!

monthly?
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:19:53 AM

I like Tuju. I like Martha Karua. What to do?

Tuju's development record might put him ahead of Martha Karua in my book. Peter Kenneth's development record is also excellent. We still have good leaders left in this country. All hope is not lost.

I would like to see Tuju as the president of Kenya with either Karua or Kenneth as his vice president.

I join @Mukiha in saying Tuju For President!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
TAZ
#4 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:22:09 AM

Tuju, Kenneth, Karua, Musyimi.....these are the kind of people i want to see on the ballot paper in 2012.
MaichBlack
#5 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:26:03 AM

TAZ wrote:
Tuju, Kenneth, Karua, Musyimi.....these are the kind of people i want to see on the ballot paper in 2012.

Musyimi has been a let down! I expected a lot from him but he hasn't been vocal or active enough in parliament. I don't like being let down twice by the same person. I'll pass on Musyimi!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Wendz
#6 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:28:03 AM

My list now is

1. Tuju, PK,
2. Martha Karua, Ole Keyaipi(SP)
3. Musyimi,

The only reason Musyimi is below martha is because i still havent seen much he can do.... he was given a chance, but he is too timid to tame anything in that parliament... and in that parliament, trust me, you really need someone who can put his foot on the ground.... well, not on others heads as Martha might do!

Ole keyaipi - still trying to unravel the mystery... at first, was interested just because he was new blood... but now we have many new bloods in the plate to choose from..... I need to find out the best in him for a better rating..
McReggae
#7 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:30:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiePiD8iiQ8
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mtu Biz
#8 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:38:29 AM

I hope your 'dream ticket' candidates do go through.

But know this, that without a doubt, you will be disappointed by whichever combination clinches power in less than 2 years of their tenure.

2002 was the last straw for me.
Sola Scriptura

2 Miles
#9 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:42:08 AM

Tuju..............Dead on arrival
McReggae
#10 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:45:06 AM

Wapi B. Timer awapaitie sound check, one utopia will be a reality only I am not sure if I will be alive then?
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Wendz
#11 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:45:17 AM

Mtu Biz wrote:

But know this, that without a doubt, you will be disappointed by whichever combination clinches power in less than 2 years of their tenure.

Wee wacha... we are 100 times better off than we were in 2002.... (unless of course you were not in this country)....we could have been better, alright, but we are not worse off....unless you want to concentrate on the glass half empty...
MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:45:35 AM

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Huyu mbuyu ni wa power. Kuna vile anaweza improve Kenya mpaka @guka a-landing mara ka ashu kwa mwaka sio mambo ya ku-land tu chrisi na birthday ya wifey!
Kirika
#13 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 11:46:41 AM

Musyimi was a disappointment and a let down. Especially when asked why he was not outspoken after PEV. His reply was that he was too shocked for the next 2 years.

Martha can do it, though might be isolated given her abrasive nature.

Peter Kenneth would do it.... but i dont know this angel as yet....

Tuju's record was good but........

Mtu Biz
#14 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:05:01 PM

Wendz wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

Wee wacha... we are 100 times better off than we were in 2002.... (unless of course you were not in this country)....we could have been better, alright, but we are not worse off....unless you want to concentrate on the glass half empty...

Are we better ?

Remember we sang 'yote yawezekana bila Moi'

Kumbe yote meant different things for different people.

Better.. for me means one thing.

The men/women in power serve the interest of the
so called common man.

This has not and i dare say will never be the case.

Glass half empty ? ..... Yes.
Sola Scriptura

YesuWangu
#15 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:49:54 PM

Wendz, where have you been? Umepotea saana!
mukiha
#16 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:50:32 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Wendz wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

Are we better ?

Remember we sang 'yote yawezekana bila Moi'

Kumbe yote meant different things for different people.

Better.. for me means one thing.

The men/women in power serve the interest of the
so called common man.

This has not and i dare say will never be the case.

Glass half empty ? ..... Yes.

@Mtu Biz;

Are you suggesting that we are worse off today than we were in 2002?

The only way you can hold that opinion is if you were not in the country during the final 15 years of Moi, or you were too young to understand what was happening, or you were a direct beneficiary of the rotten Moi government {kind of like Sally Kosgei who cried uncontrollably when Moi boarded the presidential chopper for the last time}

But please note. I am not in any way saying that all my expectations have been met. All I'm saying is that we are MUCH better off today, than pre-2002.
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
Mtu Biz
#17 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:56:41 PM

mukiha wrote:

@Mtu Biz;

The only way you can hold that opinion is if you were not in the country during the final 15 years of Moi, or you were too young to understand what was happening, or you were a direct beneficiary of the rotten Moi government {kind of like Sally Kosgei who cried uncontrollably when Moi boarded the presidential chopper for the last time}

But please note. I am not in any way saying that all my expectations have been met. All I'm saying is that we are MUCH better off today, than pre-2002.

All i ask is...... did the new regime serve the interest of the common man or did it serve the interest of the new occupants of high office and their cronies?

Sola Scriptura

mukiha
#18 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 1:15:17 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
mukiha wrote:

@Mtu Biz;

All i ask is...... did the new regime serve the interest of the common man or did it serve the interest of the new occupants of high office and their cronies?

While I don't understand what is meant by the term "common man", I can attest to fact that it has serve MY interests.

It took me 10hrs to drive down to Mombasa for my annual holiday in October 2001. It now takes me about 6hrs - including two stops for snacks and relaxation.

Before 2002, there were no beddings in the wards at KNH. Today, patients sleep on clean bedsheets that are changed regularly {I have visited three relas at that hospital in the last 12 months and was amazed)

Before 2002, it used to take "for ever" to get a passport. Today, the process is simplified and you get the document within 14 days.

I could go on and on.

But like I said, not all my expectations have, been met; for example, before 2002, we used to get shortages of sugar, today, we have one.

On balance we are much better off. And if we want to improve things even more, we must vote for people who have a good track record.

Not the Rutos, Railas and Uhurus of this world!
B.Timer
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:40:31 AM

McReggae wrote:
Wapi B. Timer awapaitie sound check, one utopia will be a reality only I am not sure if I will be alive then?

Dreaming is free.
Allow all to entertain their fancy ideas.

The realists know that there will be two main (serious) contenders, from ODM (or its mutant) and PNU/G7 (or its mutant).

The other so called candidates will be mere distractions - of little consequence.

Having said that, we may want to draw certain distinctions here;

Individuals here may be drumming support for their prefered candidates for their view that they are the best SUITED to lead Kenya.

That is different from asserting that these candidates stand the best chance to win the expected 2012 general elections.
Dunia ni msongamano..
ali
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:39:00 PM

My best christian newpaper in kenya carries a prophecy at the backpage that raila will win in twenty twerof erections. Its discouraging bt it made me consider the fact that thou i do nt like the man, its good i leave space for God to guide us.
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28