wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Katwa Kigen
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:33:42 PM

Dude is good........very eloquent, coherent, fluent, succinct, soft spoken.........AM I alone in this?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 12:28:18 AM

You are very much alone.do u mean the guy representing Arap Sang or what?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

simonkabz
#3 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 7:41:37 AM

Yup.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Burning Spear
#4 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:41:52 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Dude is good........very eloquent, coherent, fluent, succinct, soft spoken.........AM I alone in this?

He is the exact opposite of what say.Arap Sang should change his lawyer otherwise he will remain in Hague.I fear arap Sang if he does not sack Kigen,atafungwa mpaka miguu.

No comparison with Kioko Kilukumi.Kilukumi is smart and guess Ocampo will not get it easy.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
McReggae
#5 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:45:11 AM

Katwa Kigen should practice first!!!!

Kg10 ia also not helping Ruto, by mentioning Raila's name he is admitting that Ruto is guilty thus the case should go to full trial so that they can produce the evidence on the names they are mentioning.

Oraro and Kosgey seems for me seem to be getting it right!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:56:49 AM

Mr.Picky......and yep,he is screw Sang's case.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/g5kb0dz/-/index.html
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
YesuWangu
#7 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:32:35 AM

McReggae wrote:
Katwa Kigen should practice first!!!!

Kg10 ia also not helping Ruto, by mentioning Raila's name he is admitting that Ruto is guilty thus the case should go to full trial so that they can produce the evidence on the names they are mentioning.

Oraro and Kosgey seems for me seem to be getting it right!!!!!

If you saw it, then other people too saw it. People sitting a few feet away, especially.

I thought so too. The other lawyers wanted nothing to do with the buck being passed to their clients and they sent it back to the source without delay.

But him, he took it, hugged it, kissed it, went to bed with it and offered to pass it on to the next person. He promised to pass it on at the full trial. So we wait.

nostoppingthis
#8 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:37:18 AM

At what point did Oraro join the HK team? think that was a wise move... (industrialization waiting). Like the way Oraro insisted the separation of allegations against WR and HK...
TAZ
#9 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:40:46 AM

Looking at all the six suspects i strongly believe that Ruto & Kosgey's cases will go for trial. You cannot have WR without HK, they are both in the same boat only that one has decided kunyamaza. Ocampo doesn't really care whether you've been vocal or not its about what evidence he has against you.

"Mr Kosgey’s lawyer, Mr George Oraro, sought to persuade the court that the cases could be handled in Kenya."......We already crossed that bridge!
bkismat
#10 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:41:59 AM

Burning Spear wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

He is the exact opposite of what say.Arap Sang should change his lawyer otherwise he will remain in Hague.I fear arap Sang if he does not sack Kigen,atafungwa mpaka miguu.

No comparison with Kioko Kilukumi.Kilukumi is smart and guess Ocampo will not get it easy.

Confusions galore. Who is good and who is bad.@simon says he is good..... and @BS says he is bad. or Katwa Kigen and Kigen are 2 different people
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
McReggae
#11 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:42:04 AM

....as kg10 is fixing Ruto with his defence the other lawyers are tring to detatch their lawyers from him as much as possible, you checked Katwa: Sang has never been a member of ODM!!!!
Mpenzi
#12 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:43:50 AM

simonkabz wrote:

Dudes!This is simonkabz with tongue-in-cheek smile
Magigi
#13 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:46:07 AM

[quote=Njung'e]Mr.Picky......and yep,he is screw Sang's case.

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/g5kb0dz/-/index.html[/quote]

...Talk of a thief being send to catch another thief!!!
Magigi
#14 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:47:44 AM

TAZ wrote:
Looking at all the six suspects i strongly believe that Ruto & Kosgey's cases will go for trial. You cannot have WR without HK, they are both in the same boat only that one has decided kunyamaza. Ocampo doesn't really care whether you've been vocal or not its about what evidence he has against you.

"Mr Kosgey’s lawyer, Mr George Oraro, sought to persuade the court that the cases could be handled in Kenya."......We already crossed that bridge!

...wacha nichokoze nyuki...@TAz...why are you leaving your man Uhuru ama tunaongea kwa wakati wa sasa!!!
nostoppingthis
#15 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:48:50 AM

McReggae wrote:
....as kg10 is fixing Ruto with his defence the other lawyers are tring to detatch their lawyers from him as much as possible, you checked Katwa: Sang has never been a member of ODM!!!!

and Oraro saying accusations for WR and HK should have a clear distinction ...hapa kuna kitu! wait and see HK's defense...
McReggae
#16 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:49:26 AM

Mpenzi wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Dudes!This is simonkabz with tongue-in-cheek smile

Mpenzi, you are right!!!!
YesuWangu
#17 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 9:56:30 AM

This movie is most riveting already!

Day one and distinctions are already being sought. Kila mtu abebe msalaba wake. Snitching and clutching at straws will be the order of the day.

What was that bringing in the Kalenjin community into trial as well?
nostoppingthis
#18 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:01:33 AM

YesuWangu wrote:

Day one and distinctions are already being sought. Kila mtu abebe msalaba wake. Snitching and clutching at straws will be the order of the day.

if you think this is drama, wait until past September 21st....when Ocampo reels in mambo ya meetings at Statehouse....I'd like to see him prove...
maka
#19 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:02:18 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
At what point did Oraro join the HK team? think that was a wise move... (industrialization waiting). Like the way Oraro insisted the separation of allegations against WR and HK...

He was with HK,s team from day 1,one of the brightest lawyers we have around...
possunt quia posse videntur
Burning Spear
#20 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 10:10:47 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:

if you think this is drama, wait until past September 21st....when Ocampo reels in mambo ya meetings at Statehouse....I'd like to see him prove...

This man Ocampo was duped by Omar and co. (KNCHR),the gossips,rumours,inuendos etc etc etc without any evidence ie photographic,live witnesses leaves alot to be desired.

I wait to see otherwise but proving there was a meeting in state house will be difficult to prove.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X