wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
bye bye PLO lumumba....
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:05:41 AM

...just about an year ago everybody desperately wanted you in...in that corruption free zone aka KACC to go after the corrupt.

...an year later the reverse is true...i can tell you why this is so:

firstly, you were too poetic in your speeches that nobody understood whatever you were talking about...some of us are not sure anymore whether you were the director of KACC or a principal lecturer in KACC!!!

secondly, you talked too much over nothing all the time with very little time to do anything else...you gave your targets enough time to build themselves strong impenetrable warchest...

thirdly, your inability to catch even the small fish left your credibility and competence under question...you just gave your enemy your body armour and the keys to your armoury...you are naked and they are now firing at you...

what to do...??? my advise to you lumumba is.....RUN...and never return!!!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
McReggae
#2 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:13:46 AM

PLO was destined to fail, some of us said this before, you never succeed by just talking and talking and talking, lakini the mighty corrupt have also really been on his case, he doesn't really know what has hit, the only way is OUT!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:32:54 AM

People call themselves professors but they are absolutely clueless!!! If PLO had prosecuted [or pushed the prosecution of] at least three major corruption cases - Triton, Maize, Anglo Fleecing etc. - the public would be 100% behind him!

All that was needed was for people to see him trying his best. If he investigated the big fish and presented solid evidence to the AG and the AG sat on the files then the wrath of Kenyans would be on the AG not him. What big time case can he say is being frustrated by other institutions or individuals?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Impunity
#4 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:43:23 AM

Too much crammed speeches cannot fight graft!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

vinii
#5 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:51:12 AM

..and must he attended all functions where he is invited - mara graduation, mara cocktails, mara birthday parties eeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiissssshhhhhh
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
MaichBlack
#6 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:57:33 AM

vinii wrote:
..and must he attended all functions where he is invited - mara graduation, mara cocktails, mara birthday parties eeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiissssshhhhhh

May be it's his strategy. By going everywhere, he increases his chances of catching the corrupt red handed!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
cmk
#7 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 10:51:16 AM

Lord knows the guy tried..
there's this song by culture about making people understand but they instead become more stubborn..poor Plo..will miss your poetry.
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
MaichBlack
#8 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:06:04 AM

cmk wrote:
Lord knows the guy tried..
there's this song by culture about making people understand but they instead become more stubborn..poor Plo..will miss your poetry.

I tried - Culture

I tried - Culture [Live in South Africa]

I don't think PLO tried though. Pang'ang'a mingi tu. Give me one high profile corruption case he has investigated that is being frustrated by other institutions/individuals.
ali
#9 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:17:00 AM

Someone told me the guy has never won a court case? Is it true? I'm jst asking
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
segemia
#10 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 11:20:18 AM

In fact at one time he almost stopped the sun when he told us that he had an important anouncement to make about four ministers on corruption and scandals. To date non has been made except poetry and talk talk talk and more talk!!NKT

He should re-apply for his lecturing job in Kabarnet University.
willin2learn
#11 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 12:32:19 PM

Nkt! equally dissapointed with him. Dude made all the Relevant noise behind the bedroom door. 9 months later nothing... buree

He makes the man of the 'Smoo fich, mbig fich...' sound like a saint
majimaji
#12 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 12:53:02 PM

Quote:
[/quote]

Laughing out loudly Funny!
Mblue
#13 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 1:38:34 PM

segemia wrote:
In fact at one time he almost stopped the sun when he told us that he had an important anouncement to make about four ministers on corruption and scandals. To date non has been made except poetry and talk talk talk and more talk!!NKT

Sad I remember. He referred to them as "high voltage" files. Kuyapyap tu!
"..one is only poor only if they choose to be.."-Dolly Partron
redi
#14 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 2:47:46 PM

I don't know where pple get their facts! The truth is,given his short stint in office,his performance is the best ever.Check his annual and quarterly reports(the site is always uptodate)
Why else do you think pple are complaining about him.His work is not about catching 'thieves' only,most of the system/procedural changes made at a number of ministries are his/KACC product.For the 1st time no one is above the law as far as corruption is concerned.
What is lacking is political support for this fight,if the president accents the bill as it is then we know where the problem starts.If he make changes,and i hope he suggests them,it will be a move in the best interest of all kenyans.
Kwanini
#15 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 2:54:31 PM

pooor PLO, kamata wosia wa 20 cent

..... Najiweka pembeni, mabaya wasiniitie,
Mola nijalie, nipate changu na mie,
Mola nijalie, mabaya yasinifikie!

"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"
masukuma
#16 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 3:10:47 PM

bure kabisa...can anyone remember the song..ALA! BLAH BLAH...domo domo (domo) wee mtu wa domo (domo)! fanya kazi wacha domo!
it should be sung to PLO...huyu jamaa anamchezo sana...how can someone married to an assistant minister (earning more than 1 million a month) even hope to bribe the PLO earning more than 2.5M a month with 100K?

on a lighter note - 100k now is known as a 'Mbarire'...
Potential Buyer: how much is that plot?
Seller : 7 Mbarires
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#17 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 3:20:48 PM

I said before that this guy was the biggest one man talking shop in the world.

Good riddance, I hope he will not get any big send-off cash, we can't afford to have people earn Sh 24 million a year for doing absolutely nothing, then get pensioned off.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
bkismat
#18 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 4:20:56 PM

majimaji wrote:

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Funny!
[/quote]
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
anika66
#19 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 4:58:08 PM

Impunity wrote:
Too much crammed speeches cannot fight graft!

Honestly my take is that KACC needs a director with hands on experience in law enforcement, not university lecturers who have theoretical knowledge of fighting crime. But those with hands on experience may not get the job because they lack the 'PHD' credentials etc. Lets get some low key law enforcement officer for this position, it can be a serving or former civil servant with hands on experience in court (prosecutors, investigators, judges or magistrates) It can also be a private sector personnel with specialization in fraud issues etc. fighting crime (police, judge, prosecutor) ect. And we dont have to people so much money to fight corruption, if they are inclined to be corrupt, they will be corrupt anyway. I dont see why we have to 'bribe' people to fight corruption for us. On top of all this let us remember that corruption especially grand corruption is tantamount to a crime against humanity as it takes much needed money which denies citizens thier economic and social rights. That is why we should all fight it whenever we find it
Keeping it all in the family
YesuWangu
#20 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 5:10:24 PM

I might be the only one worried about this. The unanimity and unity of purpose exhibited by mpigs against this man is what is making me think twice about this sordid affair.

For me, I see mpigs going to the left like they are going and I know at once that the truth is then on the right.

Surely, is it that for once we have found common ground with mpigs? The mpigs are reading websites like this and then use the citizens mchongoano of individuals at KACC in their vested wars against the entire KACC.

There is smoke here. Please lets find the fire and fan it. Otherwise lets disband KACC and send everyone home, after all it seems nothing gets done anyway.

And please note I have not voiced support for anyone here.