wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Osama was a hero
Insurgent
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:18:21 AM

They lied to us that osama whas living like a rat in caves, now it emerges he was living in a modest home.

It took uncle sam 10 yrs to get to him and still they needed an informer, I thought their systems can pick up an ant crawling on the ground.

Uncle sam controls mass media, so, we will never really know the just cause osama was pursuing

Osama was not out to convert the world into Islam, he was fighting despots and agressors who think cauze they have weapons to do so, they actually use the same to control the world.

Dying for a cause is dying a Martyr. What would you die for today? Are you living for a cause or you only live to eat?

If Kenyans suffered at the embassy due to terrorism, what are Iragis, Afghans and Libryans dying for, are they collateral damage.

Why do we see things from a very waped prism?

(I know this one is going to elicit hard feeling s and emotions) Its only after jesus died that his cause became unstoppable

A country that claims to be mighty should be able to arrest a person and bring him to justice. uncle sam simply didn't want the truth to come out.

Who has killed more ppl today, uncle sam or osama? Uncle sam kills for oil (selfishness), osama killed for an ideology

Who created the other? Uncle sam created Osama. When Osama realized what uncle sam was doing was all about me, myself and I, he turned against the greater evil.

It depends on which side you are to realize Bush was and is still the terrorist who has not been taken to ICC

You cannot live in lavington in a fortified mansion complete with a security team without the government knowing who you are.

No wonder uncle sam went in whithout informing the gover of Pakistan.

Why were Pakistanis protecting the Hero? They must have known something about him we are yet to to told about

A book is on the way from the Hero himself to prove that he fought for a worthy cause.

Why would osama use human shield? But that is what uncle sams foot soldiers claim he did. Did the marines enter the compound without being challenged? Ai.

Ati throw his body in the sea as no country would have accepted his body?. That is pure shit. uncle sam must be taking us for small kids.

When Osama was alive, Pakistan accomodated him like a VIP. In death, it would have been natural to bury him there. uncle sam must have feared the grave would have attracted millions of those who believed in his cause and would have gone to pay homage.

We continue to hear only one side of the story as uncle sam controls the media. Let the world hear both sides of the story and we can judge for ourselves

By the way, when I die, i would want pple to celebrate my death, not mourn. Celebrate my death for a life well lived or suffered, for

Just my thoughts, ama am not supposed to think from my own observations?

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Kaigangio
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 10:00:50 AM

this is true @ insurgent...by the way when they tell us that the whole world celebrated the death of osama (which is still not confirmed or debateable), what has changed since 9/11 when the whole world minus america and several puppets celebrated the bombing of new york?

the manor in which they executed the whole plan renders the believe that osama is somewhere in asia enjoying heroic support and protection...

osama is simply more popular than any of the american president that has ever lived....prove me wrong!!!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
kamurigo
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 10:30:15 AM

There were conflicting reports Monday about whether Bin Laden had fired at the Americans, or whether he had tried to use a woman as a human shield. His wife, who called out Bin Laden's name during the fight, was wounded in the leg during the battle and may have tried to interpose herself between the troops and her husband, but Bin Laden was not hiding behind her, a senior U.S. official said.

http://www.latimes.com/n...20110503,0,7245803.story
masukuma
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 10:34:44 AM

@Insurgent,
the reason they may have hidden him is because they are special people. they have all sorts of conspiracy theories running in the populace. some which i have had the pleasure of hearing are:
1. Haiti was destroyed by the US, they tested an earth quake making machine on them.
2. the flood last year was caused by the US, they have a "rain making" machine that they unleashed on Pakistan.
3. the outbreak Dengue fever had been engineered by their enemies (US, India and Israel).
4. the twin towers had a hole dug below it.

president Zulfikar Ali Bhutto is said to have remarked that the country would "eat grass" if that is what it took to finance an "Islamic bomb" in response to India's on going work they approached Abdul Qadeer Khan who "borrowed"(pinched) blue prints from his European Nuclear employers and started them off.

They chased away their 1979 Nobel price in physics laureate Abdus Salam because he belonged to a "sect" of islam called the "Ahmadiyya" yet celebrate Abdul Qadeer Khan.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
YesuWangu
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:00:58 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
this is true @ insurgent...by the way when they tell us that the whole world celebrated the death of osama (which is still not confirmed or debateable), what has changed since 9/11 when the whole world minus america and several puppets celebrated the bombing of new york?

the manor in which they executed the whole plan renders the believe that osama is somewhere in asia enjoying heroic support and protection...

osama is simply more popular than any of the american president that has ever lived....prove me wrong!!!!

How clever! You know they are not going ever to go head to head on a vote from the world citizens.

What if I told you these apparently diverse worldviews are from the same source, and we (including you) ordinary folk are predictably abrading against each other?
kimiri
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:39:33 PM

Be it as it may, I celebrated his death. This is the fellow who masterminded the killing of nearly 200 innocent Kenyans during the 1998 US embassy bombing in Nairobi. To me this was a cowardly act of the highest order. Kenyans have very short memories, but again, I hear Al Qaeda has some cells in Kenya.
Njung'e
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:00:11 PM

A hero yeah!!....A hero in the eyes of my arse...BK!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Insurgent
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:55:07 PM

kimiri wrote:
Be it as it may, I celebrated his death. This is the fellow who masterminded the killing of nearly 200 innocent Kenyans during the 1998 US embassy bombing in Nairobi. To me this was a cowardly act of the highest order. Kenyans have very short memories, but again, I hear Al Qaeda has some cells in Kenya.

You seem to be a nationalist. Granted.

How many britons were killed during the mau mau uprising - about 34

How many Kenyans were killed in the same uprising - more than 10000 (confirm with last weeks nation paper)

Detainees without trial - 160000

Who was the terrorist?

How many kenyans were killed by osama - about 300

His intention was to kill the americans, not kenyans.

How many has america killed around the world?

Are some humans more equal than others?

Are pigs more equal to monkeys?

When americans operate, theire intention is to kill iraqis or libyans adn afghans for oil or poppy. Give me a name of one Iraqi who is al qaida.

Guka, so you have an eye in your boot. it must be terrible to espy all the shit in the toilet bow as you do your thing. no wonder you cant see reality from piggery propaganda.

kamiri...........you have also bought piggery propaganda hook lline and sinker. Can you fly a jetliner into a building in broad daylight, can you drive a bomb loaded truck into a building without blinking an eye lid? That is what being brave is all about, being able to face a lion without fear, facing death with courage and willing to die for a cause, even if the cause is as mundane as your inner wear.

Cowards are those who hire others to fight their war, cowards don't take prisoners, cowards fight using misiles, kamikaze pilots were heros if you knew how they operated. Check you dic again for confirmation of the same.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

mgeman
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:06:28 PM

Well put Insurgent couldn't put it better.
I am an African

-Thambo Mbeki Speech
YesuWangu
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:12:01 PM

Insurgent wrote:
kimiri wrote:

You seem to be a nationalist. Granted.

How many britons were killed during the mau mau uprising - about 34

How many Kenyans were killed in the same uprising - more than 10000 (confirm with last weeks nation paper)

Detainees without trial - 160000

How many kenyans were killed by osama - about 300

His intention was to kill the americans, not kenyans.

Where americans operate, theire intention is to kill iraqis adn afghans. Give me a name of one Iraqi who is al qaida.

Guka, so you have an eye in your boot. it must be terrible to espy all the shit in the toilet bow as you do your thing. no wonder you cant see reality from piggery propaganda.

kamiri...........you have also bought piggery propaganda hook lline and sinker. Can you fly a jetliner into a building in broad daylight, can you drive a bomb loaded truck into a building without blinking an eye lid? That is what being brave is all about, being able to face a lion without fear, facing death with courage and willing to die for a cause, even if the cause is as mundane as your inner wear.

Cowards are those who hire others to fight their war, cowards don't take prisoners, cowards fight using misiles, kamikaze pilots were heros if you knew how they operated. Check you dic again for confirmation of the same.

Whoa whoa whoa. hold up there Mr. Insurgent! A coward is one who cannot face a navy seal or a marine and instead plants bombs and kills non combatants who carry along only nail cutters and such things in their bags and pockets.

Then he scurries to dryness of Somalia and the poppy fields of friggingstan and such like places. That is a coward. In no way is he comparable to the kamikaze.

But I have had the chance of questioning what really happened. In the evidence and precedence of events past (like the assassination of JF Kennedy) I also doubt if Bin Laden single handedly organised the thing.

But the fact that his organisation claimed responsibility and he being the head, its only logical and fair that he has to accept the entire package.
selah
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:19:50 PM

Anybody who kills innocent pple in pursuit of his ideals is NO hero.

If you find 9/11 or our own bombblasts in kikambala and Nairobi as collateral damage,you are either sadistic or terrorist sympathizer.

What osama represented was fundamentals that threatened peaceful coexistence btwn muslims and other religions.

How do you claim a guy who fought for isolation of muslims from other religion heroic and compare him to mau mau fighters.

I agree with you what the western countries are doing in libya ,Iraq and afganistan goes against human rights but what are they supposed to do when islamic extremist pose a danger to their own security.

'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
hoodrat
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:22:51 PM

Maybe the US are the biggest terrorists....But Osama is no hero!!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
Wendz
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:26:59 PM

Insurgent wrote:

@insurgent are we having a contradiction here or am i reading too much.... I dont remember hearing of Osama flying the plane into the TT, i dont think he was on the truck used in Nairobi, neither was he at kikambala.... so he really must have "hired" someone to accomplish his mission..., is a missile worse than a bomb? To me, they serve same purpose and are similar in many ways... only that one is more sophisticated... and i if i remember correctly, there is one that was fired to an israeli flight in mombasa sometimes back (missed of course) and it wasnt fired by the americans, al qaeda doesn't take prisoners either.... We might be having two big "cowards" around here.... or what did you intend to imply by the above statement?
KulaRaha
#14 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:40:42 PM

What utter drivel...Osama a hero? Next you'll say Hitler's aryan project had merit.

Sometimes, its better to keep yourself busy rather than type the first thought that comes to your head.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
YesuWangu
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:42:46 PM

Hmmm, and the hero has been watching helplessly from the relative safety and security of his house in Pakistan as his most vile enemies stroll and trample about in his backyard for all these years.

Some hero Laden is. A huge let down to his fraternity, if you ask me.
Mtu Biz
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:31:06 PM

Wendz wrote:
Insurgent wrote:

@insurgent are we having a contradiction here or am i reading too much.... I dont remember hearing of Osama flying the plane into the TT, i dont think he was on the truck used in Nairobi, neither was he at kikambala.... so he really must have "hired" someone to accomplish his mission..., is a missile worse than a bomb? To me, they serve same purpose and are similar in many ways... only that one is more sophisticated... and i if i remember correctly, there is one that was fired to an israeli flight in mombasa sometimes back (missed of course) and it wasnt fired by the americans, al qaeda doesn't take prisoners either.... We might be having two big "cowards" around here.... or what did you intend to imply by the above statement?

ehe bwana insurgent.... hebu tufafanulie Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sola Scriptura

Insurgent
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 3:52:26 PM

Quote:

please, guys, am not alqaeda or whatever, am only trying to stretch you mind so that you can think abit deeper before buying avery american lie. osama might have been killed long time ago, or not at all. americans never went to the moon etc etc. so take my arguments softly. don't explode.

Quote:
Wendz, Cowards are those who hire others to fight their war, cowards don't take prisoners, cowards fight using misiles, kamikaze pilots were heros if you knew how they operated. Check you dic again for confirmation of the same.

Corwards are americans when they hire ethiopia and uaganda to fight the somalis after they (us) were licked proper during an amphobias attack in mogadishu.

Coward is americans when they assist rebels remove kaddaffi and use missiles to attempt to kill him while pretending not to be siding with the rebels. By the way, Libya has no rebels, they are american hired goons.

Coward is americans when they cant take osama alive while he was with family in a house that was not guarded. Any reason why they did not arrest him. That is what justice is. Let the guy defend himself in a court of law. american marines are cannot be police, judge, and hangman all rolled into one. 24 marines against osama alone. give me a break.

So, Wendz, there is no contradiction here. Bush and others have been living luxurious life at capital hill. all they do is give instructions. i've never heard bush going to war in a chopper. comanders like osama would be unprofessional if he was the one going to drive the suicide bomb truck. Courage is being able to say, I don't want to live in luxury, I want to teach the devil a lesson or two. a seed was sawed by osama, and it will eventually bring down the monster that is america today, the incensitive america that does not know God,

by the way, osama did not go out to force anyone to being muslim, neither did he say he is fighting christians. he was fighting american impunity, period. if you think otherwise, you've been had by the pigs.
Quote:

Liar

bwenyenye
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:01:06 PM

Is Osama dead? I do not know for sure.
Will the terror go on? Most likely yes
Was Osama a Hero? depends on which side you see things. one of them must be, either him or Uncle Sam
Is Uncle Sam a hero? Hell no!
I Think Therefore I Am
Mtu Biz
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:05:00 PM

Insurgent wrote:

24 marines against osama alone. give me a break.

heee... hii shida inataka prophet oduor in person.
Sola Scriptura

Impunity
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:08:51 PM

Njung'e wrote:
A hero yeah!!....A hero in the eyes of my arse...BK!

So you have a pair of eyez on your asses?
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.