wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
why are they chasing gadaffi if this is true
haiyaa
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:33:06 PM

Hard to believe........Does anyone know better ? Interesting indeed but could this be true? How come then the easterners (those from Benghazi and other towns) are damn anti Gaddafi?

Some other facts (that mainstream media will never tell you) about this "terrible dictator and blood sucking monster" Gaddafi who "terrorizes" his own people and Libya:

- Credits to Libyan citizens were given with NO interest.

- Students would get paid the average salary for the profession they are studying for.

- If you'd be unable to get the employment the state would pay the full salary as if you were employed.

- When you got married the couple got an apartment or house for free.

- You could go to college anywhere in the world. The state paid 2,500 euros plus for accommodation and a car.

- The cars were sold at factory cost.

- Libya does not owe money, (not a cent) to anyone. No credits.

- Free education and health care.

- 25% of population with a university degree.

- No beggers on the streets and no homeless (until this bombing).

- Bread costs $0.15.

Si they give us Gadaffi under the same terms and condition and I will vote him president even posthumously with one added condition that we shall export all our MPigs (including the PM and Prezzo) to Libya?
kyt
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:45:08 PM

I highly doubt that! But then again, america wants the oil. Reminds of some banner "HOW MANY LIVES PER LITRE"
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
KulaRaha
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:56:33 PM

Amazing! Why protest such a rosy life?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Inuendo
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:59:41 PM

Like I pointed out in a different post. The issue is not democracy but...............OIL!OIL!OIL!
Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.
MaichBlack
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:04:12 PM

@haiyaa - My sentiments exactly! Click on the link below and read post# 53.

http://wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=11596&p=3
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mlefu
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:06:27 PM

what on earth is China waiting for?
Rahatupu
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:33:57 PM

mlefu wrote:
what on earth is China waiting for?

@Haiyaa, this is true. Libya had one of the highest per capita incomes in the world. The protesters in Benghazi and the east of Libya could not marshal the critical numbers to force Gaddafi out of power the Tunisia/Egypt way. The common man in the streets did not share the grievances of "haki yetu" democracy with the "rebels" since life was good for them. The so called rebels are puppets of Uncle Sam, France and Britain only out for raw power and unfettered access to the oil dollars.
Burning Spear
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:52:09 PM

Long live Qaddafi and short live greedy American dictators who hide in the name of democracy !!
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
kyt
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:25:14 PM

Am söo soory 4 the tunisians! HOW MANY LIVES PER LITRE!??!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
mgeman
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:39:24 PM

It's really unfortunate what is happening in the north africa, that foreigners can decide to invade a sovereign successful country with the un kill people and destroy infracture with such impunity. And wonder why young arabs strap their bodies with bombs and claim matrydom.
I am an African

-Thambo Mbeki Speech
wakagori
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:45:57 PM

I am not sure of all in the above list but i know one thing for sure, they dont pay a single cent for utilities. And yes, the country owes no-one nothing - in fact, most countries (Europeans included) owe them billions
FundamentAli
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:46:35 PM

haiyaa wrote:
Hard to believe........Does anyone know better ? Interesting indeed but could this be true? How come then the easterners (those from Benghazi and other towns) are damn anti Gaddafi?

Some other facts (that mainstream media will never tell you) about this "terrible dictator and blood sucking monster" Gaddafi who "terrorizes" his own people and Libya:

- Students would get paid the average salary for the profession they are studying for.

- If you'd be unable to get the employment the state would pay the full salary as if you were employed.

- You could go to college anywhere in the world. The state paid 2,500 euros plus for accommodation and a car.

- Bread costs $0.15.

Si they give us Gadaffi under the same terms and condition and I will vote him president even posthumously with one added condition that we shall export all our MPigs (including the PM and Prezzo) to Libya?

Good list. But you forgot freedom of speech, freedom of association, press freedom, human rights etc., etc., etc.

In Kenya we have the latter but I do not think we can exchange for anything
famooz
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:51:18 PM

..and the latest development . is that US will give 25 M dollars to support rebels ( these days the media has stopped calling them rebels,they are now called 'pro-democracy fighters'........

and that bombing of his compound,.....surely.While Gaddafi should not have bombed his own people,it makes you wonder yaani hakuna mahali pengine people are dying ama ni Libya tu where such an intervention was needed? And what is the plan for the country after they manage to remove gaddafi?

It is ok to have freedom of speech and expression bla bla....but even with the freedom that we have in Kenya,there are people out there who do not care about that freedom as long they are safe,their kids go to school,have a kind of livelihood and can access healthcare.....at the end of the day,all these things need to be balanced out

poundfoolish
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:59:02 PM

Did i read somewhere Obama asked why the heck are they not in DRC Congo?
Lolest!
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:00:19 PM

He he he! The masses do not know what hey want!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
haiyaa
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:02:00 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
haiyaa wrote:

- Bread costs $0.15.

Good list. But you forgot freedom of speech, freedom of association, press freedom, human rights etc., etc., etc.

In Kenya we have the latter but I do not think we can exchange for anything

In kenya our freedom of speech has been to say 'serikali ingilie kati itusaidie' Now that Gaddafi has already ingiliad kati for Libyan what else would we need to say if all the above had been done by the Governemnt?

I would comfortably live without the Kenyan version for freedom , if my governement provided for me what Gadaffi has been giving to his people
FundamentAli
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:10:04 PM

@famooz & haiya,

As the old adage goes, the grass is always greener on the other side
Lolest!
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:32:44 PM

But isn't it also true that Gaddafi and family are 'eating' oil revenues with lavish living?

Is it true also that you can't criticise Gaddafi freely?

Ama hizi ni porojo za western media?

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
famooz
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 5:00:48 PM

Lolest! wrote:
But isn't it also true that Gaddafi and family are 'eating' oil revenues with lavish living?

Is it true also that you can't criticise Gaddafi freely?

Ama hizi ni porojo za western media?

It could be true,and yes they are 'eating' but isn't the political elite also eating Kenya and being cleared by stupid committees? Don't we have freedom in Kenya? yes we do,but i do we have a government that takes care of it's citizens like Libya does?( well although the list in the 1st post may not be entirely true

I am not supporting Gaddafi,but i think these chants about democracy are exaggerated-Libya is not like N. Korea or even Burma......
Impunity
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 5:02:47 PM

Inuendo wrote:
Like I pointed out in a different post. The issue is not democracy but...............OIL!OIL!OIL!

Oliocracy...

I'm told b4 the war there was no single pot hole on any Libyan road!
d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.