wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Raila v/s Ouattara
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:06:58 PM

Both have attempted coups. Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point and benefited from the ensuing chaos. Both have this dangerous insatiable thirst for power. Both are mainly western stooges and the west neither hears nor sees their evil designs. Both have rigged elections heavily in their strongholds. Both enjoy near-cultic following but only in their strongholds. Both are hated in equal measure by the rest of the population. They are friends!! Birds of a feather......Was going thr' some articles and was horrified by the atrocities committed by these Ivorian armed rebels. There are claims of ritual killings n cannibalism. Yesterday there was a gruesome video clip on Al Jazeera of a southerner who was set ablaze by the rebels. God! At times I wonder if He really....! Death toll stands at approx 1000 unarmed civilians. Gbagbo or no Gbagbo, Alassane remains a dog whom I would gladly watch guillotined. Same with his friend one Blaise Campaore. Let some wazuans support these puppets, (blinded by western media) and let the massacres continue.....
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:27:14 PM

Lets discuss, only with hard facts n links. I have seen @Young peeping n would really appreciate ua input.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
tajiri
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:26:29 PM

It is interesting that you only worry of the west yet we heavily rely on the west. Kenya as a nation can not even feed its population, most of our medications are foreign aid. We are perpetually in budget deficit and have to get loans from the west. Most NGOs in Kenya rely on aid from these western countries (funded by western governments). Since the west continue to fund a major part of livelihood, we will remain slaves forever.(He who pays the piper choses the tune)
I hope you watched the news last week,that we even have to beg for condoms... Bottom line we cannot be proud or stubborn.
On a different note, respect of people's verdict is important. Gbagbo refused to accept the results of the election after loosing. We have seen similar acts in Kenya and Zimbabwe. As failed states, nobody expects much of the diseased, poor and ignorant countries. Unless you as citizens think outside the box, out of your tribal cocoons, give up the sense of entitlement and respect peoples wishes, Kenya and several african countries will continue as among the poorest countries in the world.
There is need for better governance, rule of law and common sense which is lacking. Is it a surprise that the guys supporting Gbagbo, Mugabe and local tribunal are also PNU supporters?? That sums our value systems and loyalties. Let african countries stop playing victim, start feeding the population, provide health care, condoms and have transparent governance.
It would help if you visited other African countries, Asian countries and the europe.. You may have a more open and intelligent view of all these issues.
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:43:16 AM

Shooting the messenger. Damn! What a letdown! This thread is about one Alassane Ouattara. @tajiri, I think u have completely detoured, giving me a small unnecessary tired/hackneyed lecture on obvious matters of world trade, Africa's perpetual dependency n the vicious cycle of poverty. This thread is not about the kenyan condoms shortage n mzungu aid. Its quite arrogant n unfortunate to insinuate u can only understand world matters just from travelling around some asian ratholes, whilst we know; the world affairs are right in our pocket/desk/tv. You might have noticed im no fun of cliches n groupthink. What most pple are shouting about is not always true. (fun going against the tide bt I expect personal attacks anyway). To paraphrase, what do you think of Alassane? A liberator? A villain? A murderer? A hero?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:13:18 AM

@ SK, I support Outtarra (sp) because RAO supports him, you are villifying him because you hate RAO.

Please it would really help if you thought outside the box for just one post.

On another matter, referrence to Gbagbo as a strongman has to be the joke of 2010, all that posturing and shooting women then he folds like tissue without even 2 weeks of fight.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
nostoppingthis
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:23:41 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
@ SK, I support Outtarra (sp) because RAO supports him, you are villifying him because you hate RAO.

Please it would really help if you thought outside the box for just one post.

On another matter, referrence to Gbagbo as a strongman has to be the joke of 2010, all that posturing and shooting women then he folds like tissue without even 2 weeks of fight.

@Thimioni (I hope @wazua manages to grant your wish), your focus and perspective is to vilify RAO...reminds me of akina UK going round the country preaching hatred in the name of "RAO ndio ametuletea hizi shida zote"...who is RAO to control ICC? they are giving him too much credit if you ask me....
If you support EMK, highlight the good...i'm sure you will not bring out anything negative
McReggae
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:33:44 AM

Thimioni,
About a year ago your condition seemed stable, it seems to be deteroriatng with the hague and 2012 elections approaching, you need to take some time off, watch a bit of soceer and also comment on them soccer threads!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:36:58 AM

@obi, I like ua honesty, but im thinking outside the box! The whole world is all over vilifying the Gbagbo fellow (i dnt knw him, dnt support him n dont care!), bt I just realized Ouattara is a criminal, a cold blooded warlord who should be thrown in the deepest darkest pit. @nostop, stick to the topic. Ile makosa baks amefanya tukianza kuyaandika hatutamaliza.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
'user'
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:44:02 AM

see , simon wants to change his name so that he can attack Raila proper. He is upto no good.He should actually lose all the benefits acquired so far and become userx2(squared) for his hatred.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
simonkabz
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:44:13 AM

Jahman, jana nimelala past midnight baada ya ball. Was reading some articles n this fellow caught my attention. Hehehe @user, you guy bana u just made my day Laughing out loudly!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mkonomtupu
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:47:14 AM

@SK, well i don't like commenting on politics unless it affects my economic well-being but I think I tend to agree with some of your sentiments on Outtarra, a man so blinded by power and its pursuit that he has sown the seeds of conflict and hatred in that country. It's actually shocking that he wants to send Gbago to the ICC for crimes against humanity when you consider the atrocities that some of his rebel fighters are carrying out. All in all I have to mourn the death of nationalism in Africa and how we are easily brain-washed by the western media. It's time that Africa realised from the chinese experience that western stooges will never take us anywhere.

I don't think I want to compare Outtarra and Raila. Raila is far more moderate thanks to Moi who introduced to the capitalist side of life during the political cooperation after the 1997 elections. However having gone through the speeches of his father Jaramogi, Raila is pale shadow that man was a great nationalist who understood the evil design of the west. I think Raila needs to emulate that and stop being a western stooge.. be a man not a sheep
nostoppingthis
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:51:10 AM

simonkabz wrote:
@obi, I like ua honesty, but im thinking outside the box! The whole world is all over vilifying the Gbagbo fellow (i dnt knw him, dnt support him n dont care!), bt I just realized Ouattara is a criminal, a cold blooded warlord who should be thrown in the deepest darkest pit. @nostop, stick to the topic. Ile makosa baks amefanya tukianza kuyaandika hatutamaliza.

Glad you acknowledge this fact
My concern about Ouattara, is someone highlighted that he may be from Burkina Faso....
ecstacy
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:04:29 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Shooting the messenger. Damn! What a letdown! This thread is about one Alassane Ouattara. @tajiri, I think u have completely detoured, giving me a small unnecessary tired/hackneyed lecture on obvious matters of world trade, Africa's perpetual dependency n the vicious cycle of poverty. This thread is not about the kenyan condoms shortage n mzungu aid. Its quite arrogant n unfortunate to insinuate u can only understand world matters just from travelling around some asian ratholes, whilst we know; the world affairs are right in our pocket/desk/tv. You might have noticed im no fun of cliches n groupthink. What most pple are shouting about is not always true. (fun going against the tide bt I expect personal attacks anyway). To paraphrase, what do you think of Alassane? A liberator? A villain? A murderer? A hero?

Hehe! Tell them boss. This is not an ODM PG meeting. Differing views are allowed on the party leader's actions! You hope one day they'll attack the substance not the Kenyan raising the issue.
rasilio
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:20:43 AM

Thank goodness for the new kenyan forum.....wazua is slowly and surely becoming mashada reloaded....odm this pnu that even on matters that have no bearing to Kenya.

Such comments Mr. Wazua admin " Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point"

are the reason that mashada disappeared to oblivion. I have noted that there have been lower and lower standards when it comes to posting. No wonder the usual suspects have taken over.

Ati Raila massacred which civilians Mr. kabz?
innairobi
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:36:14 AM

There are still strong undercurrents in the Ivory Coast. Ouattara has to actively invest a lot of time and effort to reach out to Gbagbo's perceived supporters (Christian South) if he is to have a country that is stable and thrives. He has to do a Paul Kagame.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
Jus Blazin
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:39:00 AM

I was liking your point of view hadi nikafika hapa...
tajiri wrote:
Is it a surprise that the guys supporting Gbagbo, Mugabe and local tribunal are also PNU supporters?? That sums our value systems and loyalties.

Now I wonder, what has PNU got to do with Gbagbo and Mugabe?? Even if wazuan threads are known to digress, hii yako imechukua a massive turn. Let's focus and stop this stereotyping. BK!

FYI,I am not a PNU or ODM supporter, but from the news I know both Ouattara and Gbagbo have committed attrocities.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
rasilio
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:49:18 AM

Dear Wazua Admin

As you know I am a great believer in freedom of expression and will protect it wholeheartedly.

However, hate speech cannot be condoned and is actually a crime in Kenya.

I bring attention to this post as well as the following statements made by one of your members.

Quote:
Both have attempted coups. Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point and benefited from the ensuing chaos. Both have this dangerous insatiable thirst for power.

This post seems to insinuate that the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kenya has participated in the massacre of Kenyans.

Since I assume that this statement was made in the heat of the moment, I would kindly ask that you demand that the poster either

1. Substantiate such claims or
2. Apologise for giving statements that may lead to hatred in our country.

I know you are tempted to avoid editing member statements but unfortunately the law does not protect your website. Since you may be used as an instrument of hate speech, you are also culpable.

The ball is your court. I will making a report on this in a few hours and have also sent a copy of this post and thread to relevant authorities.

Keep your house in order. 2007 was not a mirage.

Lolest!
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:00:46 AM

@simon, wapi link? I disagree, RAO and Ouattara are slightly different. Ouattara rigged, won and was declared winner and was recognised President internationally. He will now make it there. Raila rigged, lost, wasnt declared winner, wasnt recognised internationally and is now PM through crisis and blood.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
ecstacy
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:03:08 AM

Lolest! wrote:
@simon, wapi link? I disagree, RAO and Ouattara are slightly different. Ouattara rigged, won and was declared winner and was recognised President internationally. He will now make it there. Raila rigged, lost, wasnt declared winner, wasnt recognised internationally and is now PM through crisis and blood.

Applause Applause Applause Interesting comparative analysis there.
Lolest!
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:28:33 AM

Rasilio, brother!

Why are you threatening wazua admin? How does attacking Raila divide the country?

I've observed politics in Kenya since the early 90s and I have seen politicians attack each other and civillians attacking politicians. The problem would be someone attacking Raila because he is Luo.

In this same forum many threads have attacked Kalonzo more rabidly and I've not seen anyone raise the red flag. If my favorite candidate is attacked, I should not start threatening admin. I should do an honest reply defending him.

Also, FYI, the claim that Raila participated in the 82 coup is documented elsewhere by many of the plotters and Raila himself has alluded to it!

rasilio wrote:

As you know I am a great believer in freedom of expression and will protect it wholeheartedly.

However, hate speech cannot be condoned and is actually a crime in Kenya.

I bring attention to this post as well as the following statements made by one of your members.

Quote:
Both have attempted coups. Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point and benefited from the ensuing chaos. Both have this dangerous insatiable thirst for power.

This post seems to insinuate that the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kenya has participated in the massacre of Kenyans.

Since I assume that this statement was made in the heat of the moment, I would kindly ask that you demand that the poster either

1. Substantiate such claims or
2. Apologise for giving statements that may lead to hatred in our country.

I know you are tempted to avoid editing member statements but unfortunately the law does not protect your website. Since you may be used as an instrument of hate speech, you are also culpable.

The ball is your court. I will making a report on this in a few hours and have also sent a copy of this post and thread to relevant authorities.

Keep your house in order. 2007 was not a mirage.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray