wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
ODM threatens to Disband KACC
Tommy
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:02:24 PM

I think this are kicks of a dying horse.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
vinii
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:04:30 PM

source? Weka link !
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
freiks
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:28:01 PM

http://www.kbc.co.ke/news.asp?nid=68261

Waaa its crazy, thought they removed Ringera since he was more PNU than ODM. Wacha wajikaange na mafuta na kitunguu yao
Life is an endless adventure
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:04:10 PM

Shebesh should STFU! I have very lil' respect 4ths xtremely partisan woman
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Tommy
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:08:00 PM

@freiks thanks for the link, i think the idea of disbanding kacc are side shows. when a crook is arrested,he does not become clean by naming fellow crooks. let each individual carry his cross
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
MaichBlack
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:40:02 PM

I repeat for the 10,000 time, we are extremely forgiving. In some countries even being seen in a group that is suggesting the disbanding of such an important institution would cost you your seat once and for all!!! Here we let people utter all kind of bullshit and do all kind of stuff and still vote them back in based on party, tribe, clan and other such stone age considerations.

We are the only ones who can teach these clowns a lesson. We need to deal with them ruthless. You mess, you are out - no second chances. If we did that, they'd style up in exactly one electoral cycle. Problem is that we are so polarized as a people we get played like a violin!!!

Can we - the kawaida citizens - think like a Kenyan people. A group of people who want a better life for themselves and their families. A group of people who want to live in a clean, safe, just society etc. After we get ourselves in that state of mind we then collectively and individually make choices that will get us there. It will be impossible for our corrupt and tribal chieftains who call themselves leaders to survive in such an environment!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
kadonye
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 8:28:12 PM

Are they really 4 disbanding?I dont get that from the link.So Raila, after managing to stop censure motions against his corrupt comrades in bunge now wants to intimidate KACC? You may have many MPs but the court process is independent of your numbers. You heard me right Raomaniacs, I replaced ODM with the prophet!Let the attacks begin...
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
kyt
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:51:17 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
I repeat for the 10,000 time, we are extremely forgiving. In some countries even being seen in a group that is suggesting the disbanding of such an important institution would cost you your seat once and for all!!! Here we let people utter all kind of bullshit and do all kind of stuff and still vote them back in based on party, tribe, clan and other such stone age considerations.

We are the only ones who can teach these clowns a lesson. We need to deal with them ruthless. You mess, you are out - no second chances. If we did that, they'd style up in exactly one electoral cycle. Problem is that we are so polarized as a people we get played like a violin!!!

Can we - the kawaida citizens - think like a Kenyan people. A group of people who want a better life for themselves and their families. A group of people who want to live in a clean, safe, just society etc. After we get ourselves in that state of mind we then collectively and individually make choices that will get us there. It will be impossible for our corrupt and tribal chieftains who call themselves leaders to survive in such an environment!

i salute you maich, we are indeed very forgiving.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Theu
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 05, 2011 10:20:49 PM

Applause Maichblack. Very correct. These ODM mpigs are quite disgusting, hypocrites of the highest order, how i wish these comments get to them Shebesh, Midiwo et al shindweShame on you Shame on you PLO endelea kabisa, Ngilu, Kajwang next.. Shika wote. DEN of thieves.
gohill
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:12:23 AM

Actually i shudder, shiver na kuingiza baridi jembamba when i imagine what if the ODM party had won to lead the country. With this kind of intolerance and partyism... Kweli Mungu si AthumaniPray Pray
mjuaji wa stocks
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:34:25 AM

gohill wrote:
Actually i shudder, shiver na kuingiza baridi jembamba when i imagine what if the ODM party had won to lead the country. With this kind of intolerance and partyism... Kweli Mungu si AthumaniPray Pray

Hata mimi!!

That is why i will never vote for RAO.

He has nothing to offer......Sally kosgei ako kwa ndungu report....lakini ni minister under ODM.....if RAO was not corrupt...hangekubali hawa watu to be birds of his feather!!!

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

sihingwa
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:39:04 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
I repeat for the 10,000 time, we are extremely forgiving........Here we let people utter all kind of bullshit and do all kind of stuff and still vote them back in based on party, tribe, clan and other such stone age considerations.

....... will be impossible for our corrupt and tribal chieftains who call themselves leaders to survive in such an environment!

Most of those Nyanza MPs were actually 'imposed' or 'anointed' by Rao. I wonder why they waste time on such trivial issues and forget the huge problems back here in the constituencies

But change is sweeping across Nyanza...come 2012, Rao's word will not be a 'ticket' to parliament. We are tired of brainless leaders!
bepari
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:04:22 AM

@sihingwa-on change sweeping Nyanza,dont hold your breath.atlest not while RAO is still runing for the top office.Uliza Tuju atakwambia.
On RAO i've said before and i repeat,he is no reformist,he sings the reform song when it pleases him as means to an end.he is a power hungry individual who would do anything to gain power;and being the president is an end not means to better our country.lately i've been challenging the Raomaniacs to state with a straight face that RAO abhors corruption,guess what all you get are excuses,i'm even tempted to say they are stealing on his behalf with 2012 in mind.
And before you shout Raobashing,tell me if you most of your friends are thugs,and your party has adopted a policy of shielding its thugs,what sort of leadership can you offer.A leadership by the thugs for the thugs.shindwe!
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
gathinga
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:16:38 AM

has RAO returned from land of Gbagbo to deal with unpleasant realities back home. ama bado anamwambia Quattarra 'kitendawili'
Wendz
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:40:36 AM

Am no supporter of Raila but the conduct of the said MPs on this particular issue has nothing to do with Raila himself..... He wasnt part of those at the press conference or wherever they took their demonstrations..... he is not even in the country..... let him come back and we hear what he has to say.... then we judge him from that..... All i know is he accepted resignation of HK and he did not seem to directly support him.... MK is not any better... there are oil drunks, computer-error-budget illiterates, and anglo fleecers in his closet... what we need is a clean kenya where you wont have to know who is who where to have your services sort or to compete for a job.... where no one is above the law. It doesnt matter which side of the political divide you are on..... you stole, you stole as a person not as ODM or PNU.... These MPs should let KACC do its work. PLO said the are 4... they should for wait for him to name the others too but if you are in a basket of rots, you shouldnt complain... may be you should be jumping ship to a cleaner basket (and i didnt say PNU or UDM is any cleaner).
McReggae
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:44:43 AM

Wendz wrote:
Am no supporter of Raila but the conduct of the said MPs on this particular issue has nothing to do with Raila himself..... He wasnt part of those at the press conference or wherever they took their demonstrations..... he is not even in the country..... let him come back and we hear what he has to say.... then we judge him from that..... All i know is he accepted resignation of HK and he did not seem to directly support him.... MK is not any better... there are oil drunks, computer-error-budget illiterates, and anglo fleecers in his closet... what we need is a clean kenya where you wont have to know who is who where to have your services sort or to compete for a job.... where no one is above the law. It doesnt matter which side of the political divide you are on..... you stole, you stole as a person not as ODM or PNU.... These MPs should let KACC do its work. PLO said the are 4... they should for wait for him to name the others too but if you are in a basket of rots, you shouldnt complain... may be you should be jumping ship to a cleaner basket (and i didnt say PNU or UDM is any cleaner).

Applause Applause Applause
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
newfarer
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:45:58 AM

Rachel Wanjiku Shebesh , I had much respect for you and your achievements.Infact I was thinking of you as one of my choice as a young woman presidential candidate.But your utterances yesterday put me off to a point of no return.
punda amecheka
poundfoolish
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:57:17 AM

any publicity is good publicity as long as its not on the obituaries

the noise is just a way of maintaining the little RV block, if any, that ODM may be having.. Its also to start shielding Madam Ngilu for the oncoming action.

Railamaniacs Vs Railaphobics.. endeleeni
Um Sayala
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:59:54 AM

Wendz wrote:

Well said Wendz. I only need to add that Kenyans are very tribal. so so much that nothing is seen otherwise in any statement one makes. Didnt we hear people bashing Ocampo that he's targeting MT kenya top Govt officers to make statements over PEV. We all wanted Hague only until ONE of us was named in the list, then the Murungis started seeeing ICC as infringing on our soveregnity Shame on you . Bure kabisa.
Fact is, if u stole, its pay back time whether in ODM or PNU. I only wished we at Wazua remained objective in our analysis
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
YesuWangu
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:19:32 AM

McReggae wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Applause Applause Applause

Applause Applause Applause Applause