Balala rushed to hospital
freiks
#1 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 8:52:07 PM

Balala has been rushed to hospital after he fell sick from his office

This one takes me to the "MONTH OF AUGUST"Sad
Life is an endless adventure
kyukkamba
#2 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 11:03:19 PM

Sad kwani ako nasukari? ama ni high BP? .... ikiwa yote hakuna ... basiiii...Pray ... tuombe mungu tu....maana roho zao hazitatulia mupaka walambe damu za watu...
Ni Uhuru wa Mbesha...Niguo kana tiguo?
Impunity
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:58:48 AM

I still hold my theory that the guy at Kibera valley/slums is the healthiest.
You will never hear him collapsing in his office (read roadside chomaing mahindi).

All those high up there live a fake and fabricated life; they are all sick.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

reox
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:34:21 AM

Update pls...any doctor(NRB hsp) in the house?
Don't let urgent deflect you from the important

Njung'e
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:08:57 AM

Sorry folks,i am forgiving but i will never forget this day at KICC when Balala said that all Kikuyus would be herded into Central Province and land locked just as in Letsotho......I hope he finds time to redeem himself before God as a hater.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
bkismat
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:12:27 AM

Hopefully it was not anxiety caused by cabinet reshuffle.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
raszag
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:24:05 AM

Njunge wrote:
Sorry folks,i am forgiving but i will never forget this day at KICC when Balala said that all Kikuyus would be herded into Central Province and land locked just as in Letsotho......I hope he finds time to redeem himself before God as a hater.

Anybody who promoted blood shed in PEV or any other blood letin violence b4 watapata malipo hayo hapa hapa ulimwengu huu...kama vile wasahili husema ' malipo ni hapa hapa duniani'......With that we wish our Tourism minister a quick recovery..
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
poundfoolish
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:17:23 PM

Njun'ge.. the poor guy could be have made peace with his maker ages,,,, na wewe bado umeshikilia hasira huku chini... if youve forgiven, how come your are quoting him at this time...
never be glad at your enemies misfortunes (paraphrased from the Good book)
Sober
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:51:52 PM

Is th boy ok now, for he is sure that he's not afected by the reshufle.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
extrablessed
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:02:41 PM

The guy is a novice in politics but great manager...kind of workaholic. Whatever he manages, thrives.....
dossy7
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:07:19 PM

I would like to wish him a quick recovery and anyone with more updates on his condition inform us.
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
kadonye
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:08:07 PM

Njung'e, leave Najib alone apone pole pole.Labda ni stress ya Ramadhan inamsumbua...But why are strange illnesses being witnessed on people who uttered demeaning statements against Kyuks in the heat of '07/08.The other day it was Raila, the guy who told the world that the Kiambaa 30 were raiders who had been overpowered...for everyone's good,let's just forgive
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
extrablessed
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:11:01 PM

kadonye wrote:
Njung'e, leave Najib alone apone pole pole.Labda ni stress ya Ramadhan inamsumbua...But why are strange illnesses being witnessed on people who uttered demeaning statements against Kyuks in the heat of '07/08.The other day it was Raila, the guy who told the world that the Kiambaa 30 were raiders who had been overpowered...for everyone's good,let's just forgive

...and others died on plane-crash, gunshots, etc...and Ocampo could be coming for the balance...
McReggae
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:23:12 PM

Hate speech,huh!!!
Wapi Mzalendo Kibunja!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
wanyuru
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:16:46 PM

Njunge wrote:

same here.
Impunity
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:29:15 PM

wanyuru wrote:
Njunge wrote:

same here.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Sometime in earlier thread I had criticized Baks for making Kenyans kill one another by accepting to be sworn-in at midnight; I was bashed and even told to let the past be.

Now folks here led by @Nunge are busy mincing Balala...What the hell.

As long as we continue thinking and behaving this way; then even with new katiba nothing will change for sure.NOTHING!!!

We need to preach water and drink it.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

tony stark
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:45:20 PM

Impunity wrote:
You will never hear him collapsing in his office (read roadside chomaing mahindi).

Your thoery is so flawed and very wrong. The biggest disease in the world is poverty. You wont hear of the guy from Kibera cause really who cares if wilberforce kamau collapsed? It wont be on reuter and you wont hear off it!
Poor people have higher rates of stroke, heart attacks, depression etc. FACT! So the Kibera guy your trying to glorify is in the shit!
selah
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:27:13 PM

Impunity wrote:

Go to kenyatta or mbagathi hospital and see the no.of people from those slums suffering from this diseases.

Just because you dont hear pple collapsing in the News doesnt mean they dont die from such diseses.

and furthermore what has that got to do with Najib balala's sickness.The guys schedule,responsibilities and fears cannot be compared with that of a guy chomaing mahindi.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
mozenrat
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:36:59 PM

Impunity wrote:
wanyuru wrote:
Njunge wrote:

same here.

Sometime in earlier thread I had criticized Baks for making Kenyans kill one another by accepting to be sworn-in at midnight; I was bashed and even told to let the past be.

Now folks here led by @Nunge are busy mincing Balala...What the hell.

As long as we continue thinking and behaving this way; then even with new katiba nothing will change for sure.NOTHING!!!

We need to preach water and drink it.

Maybe ya Obaks pia iko jikoni....

I've no sympathy for non-tax paying violence-promoting Mpigs starting from the top all the way to Balaaa...

this is just like when Lotodo died. No one, not even MO1 could bring himself to send rambi rambi..

They'll probably pass a bill to increase their medical cover and say "Lakini hio si salarioooo"
Njung'e
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:04:57 PM

@Impunity,
I said i forgave...It's just that i will never forget.That does not mean i wish ill of him...Nuh!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.