wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Moi Jr....Nakuru ni yetu!!
nostoppingthis
#1 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 8:30:59 AM

Now that the new constitution will come into effect, are utterances like this really needed? Moi Jr indicated that Nakuru ni headquarters yao or something like that...Who are "yao"? He seems not to be taking this lying down. Are we going to see more utterances like this?Pray
YesuWangu
#2 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 10:59:54 AM

Had he read the constitution, he would have noted that maneno ya provinces imekwisha. Nakuru (town) is now the headquarters of Nakuru (county). Rift Valley imekwisha! Kaput! He should be thinking of headquarters of Baringo, what is the headquarters of Baringo?...and taking development there.
thuks
#3 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 11:06:36 AM

There are some people who take long to style up but they should be made to learn the hard waySad
I care!
kadonye
#4 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 11:59:51 AM

Which Moi junior?Lee Kinyanjui???
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
raszag
#5 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 1:06:39 PM

@kadonye, is there any relation at all between the Mois and Lee? Moi Junior should be Gideon Moi
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
MaichBlack
#6 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 1:27:47 PM

raszag wrote:
is there any relation at all between the Mois and Lee?

You don't know? This is an open secret! Just like we all know Mary Wambui is not just a "Narc activist", "PNU activist", "Othaya activist" or any other politically correct title you might want to give her!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 1:30:55 PM

Raszag uko nyuma tu sana
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kadonye
#8 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 2:44:00 PM

@raszag, have you ever seen Lee Kinyanjui?If you see him you won't be in doubt.I had heard o fthe story before he became MP and rubbished it but when I saw the guy...
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
mwenza
#9 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 3:20:23 PM

@Kadonye................Is it true his mother was a headmistress in a certain school?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
kadonye
#10 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 5:38:22 PM

mwenza wrote:
@Kadonye................Is it true his mother was a headmistress in a certain school?

Heard she was a house help at his Kabarak residence!BTW,how come most politicians have scored in 'away' matches?I heard Karume too had scored in an away match with a househelp-at that time he had 2 regular wives!The good thing is that these guys take responsibility for the child.
Intelligentsia
#11 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 6:09:12 PM

@kadonye, am curious. Why do these mr moneybags go for mbotches/ domestic engineers - will all their cheddar they could get just about any mamacita they fancy,huh?!
thuks
#12 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 6:33:10 PM

silly me, thot we were discussing 'Nakuru ni ya kina nani...'d'oh!
I care!
kadonye
#13 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 7:02:38 PM

@ intelligentsia,Maybe its coz 1)the mbotches r more available and 2)No one wants drama.Imagine if it was one of those complex Nairobi execs.She would have gone to court demanding 1 milli per month 'for the child's needs'.The lowly domestic executives are only too happy that the father is a celeb and are happier when he offers to take care of the kid financially
kadonye
#14 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 7:07:53 PM

thuks wrote:
silly me, thot we were discussing 'Nakuru ni ya kina nani...'d'oh!
Sorry man,back 2 the topic...This shows that many of us have not yet understood the new consttn.
simonkabz
#15 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 7:08:53 PM

...and again, which mboch would mind taking some hammering fm a PRESIDENT?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
MaichBlack
#16 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 8:25:27 PM

Some people - especially politicians - are very stupid!!!

Personally, I just want one assurance. That I can own property anywhere in Kenya with absolutely no fear that some day it might be razed to the ground for whatever reason by some drunk illiterate youth. I really don't care who's the governor, senator, MP or whatever. In terms of economic policy outlook and such, maybe. Tribe, clan etc., Who cares? How does that help me?

If I feel getting a 1/4 acre somewhere in North Eastern, an acre in Kitui west and 1/8 acre in Migingo Island is in line with my investment/economic plan then I should go ahead and acquire them! Ni yao ni yetu is a lorry load of horse manure!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
thuks
#17 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2010 11:27:43 PM

Kwani Kibunjia and his team were disbanded as the RED and GEEN teams were?
These institutions that work in adhoc manner encourage impunity by their negligenceSad

according to Macharia Gaitho, the guy is looking to get attention/ steal the thunder from Bill

http://www.nation.co.ke/...st/-/ovvk83/-/index.html
I care!
nostoppingthis
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:40:03 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Some people - especially politicians - are very stupid!!!

Personally, I just want one assurance. That I can own property anywhere in Kenya with absolutely no fear that some day it might be razed to the ground for whatever reason by some drunk illiterate youth. I really don't care who's the governor, senator, MP or whatever. In terms of economic policy outlook and such, maybe. Tribe, clan etc., Who cares? How does that help me?

If I feel getting a 1/4 acre somewhere in North Eastern, an acre in Kitui west and 1/8 acre in Migingo Island is in line with my investment/economic plan then I should go ahead and acquire them! Ni yao ni yetu is a lorry load of horse manure!!!

This is what we should be talking about,things bordering on National cohesion...
Mtu akisema "Nakuru will remain OUR headquarters", it leaves a bitter taste...
raszag
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:36:00 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Raszag uko nyuma tu sana

Kweli niko nyumaSad
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
ibsi
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:09:25 PM

Instead of Kalenjin MPs and leaders reading the mood of Kenya, they are taking is back. The quest for the new constitution was not a mehr game but a diplomatic way of removing Moi and his legacies from the face of Kenya. When will the Kalenjin learn that Rift Valley is not equal ot Kalenjin. Rift Valley is cosmopolitan and the Kalenjin ancestral land just as any other tribe lies not in Kenya but back in forgotten history. NAKURU,ELDORET ETC BELONG TO NO INDIVIDUAL OR TRIBE. IF YOU LEGALLY OWN A PROPERTY THERE THEN IT BELONGS TO YOU. There is no tribal property. There is only communal land. I HOPE MY FELLOW KALENJINS WILL WAKE UP TO REALITY INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING THIS STUPID LEADERS WHO ARE OUT TO USE THE KALENJIN COMMUNITY TO PROTECT THEIR ILLGOTTEN WEALTH. IF MOI NEEDS HIS ANCESTRAL LAND BACK, HE BETTER GO BACK TO SACHO AND LEAVE KABARAK TO THE REAL OWNERS. OF COURSE NOT KALENJINS.
Trust in God and endure patiently.