wazua Mon, May 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Quite disturbing.
kenmac
#21 Posted : Saturday, August 07, 2010 11:41:18 AM

>> my condolences to your friend.

talking of child loss, and while upholding the purpose of this site as wealth discussions and not including transition/ condolence interests, my sympathy and condolences also goes to a family from Ruiru that lost 4 children (thursday's paper) through a road accident. The dad is reportedly in ICU and the mother very traumatized.

God be with you.
......Ecclesiastes
murenj
#22 Posted : Monday, August 09, 2010 11:59:46 PM

my condolences to the bereaved. this is a strange one. meningitis is a very Serrious infection. patients are usually too sick even to walk. maybe the pathologist got it wrong
bkismat
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:30:57 AM

jguru wrote:

This thing of having doctors studying through parallel in UNI, italeta shida. So many half-baked doctors around... Sad

The problem of thinking that money can buy everything. I think parallel in Medicine should be banned.But that is a dream I understand its the biggest cash cow for the universities. No wonder all of the others are rushing over themselves to start schools and colleges of medicine.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain