wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Luwere WANJIRU BISHOP
murenj
#1 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 2:44:44 PM

Luwereeee...........luwereee.......... Nyasaye akhulindeee...
segemia
#2 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 6:44:49 PM

utawacha ofisi yako....utawachaa!! utawachaaaa! utawachaaaa!!!

utawacha ofisi yako....utawachaaa!! utaenda nyumbaniii....!!!Pray Pray Pray
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 7:32:45 PM

This is good and bad news!

Bad news because the recount showed Maina Kamanda won the seat and therefore there is no need for another election - Kamanda should have been declared the winner!

Good news why? Wanjiru might spend all the money she earned illegally and then she losses - I hope this actually happens!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Magigi
#4 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 7:36:01 PM

...na Mugiki is Alive Ministries...
Wamutonyi
#5 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 8:11:44 PM

Her NO stand on Katiba is likely to be her undoing in a by-election.Siku za mwizi ni 40.Poor Madam, please serve one master and stop lying to your followers on Katiba.
murenj
#6 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 8:41:03 PM

Some one shout THE GLORY......
Kaigangio
#7 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 9:53:18 PM

the glory was there. it is gone....fired kabisa
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
misdemeanour
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:16:48 AM

she seems to be on the loosing end last couple of years...kamangu....matjeke...and now starehe
Am paid in Kshs.
murenj
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:17:21 AM

Sasa tutaangusha yeye, turekebishe yeye halafu pengine tupitishe yeye
segemia
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:52:50 PM

This scenario reminds me of this letter that was written to Hounarable Doctor Bishop Mpig wanjiru by some of her disgruntled congregation and published by Kaiganjo.

See the link

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...&m=55959#post55959.

Here we go:

""...ever seen this before,

Dear Honourable Mpig Pastor Bishop M Wanjiru,

After doing a lot of soul searching and meditation we have decided to share with you one or two displeasures….we have been one of your devoted members of congregation ever since you started this church…we have watched it grow from a humble beginning into what it is now under your relentless effort and hard work….we have admired the way you have approached all and sundry regarding the distribution of spiritual advise and food…we as your congregation have fought real battles out there in your support and for what we as members believe in….

We, however, wish to let you know that we are not pleased by the way you are managing the affairs of the church in which all our confidence lies…in the not too distant past you intimated that you would enter politics by vying for Mpigship in one of the city constituencies. we remember we prayed and fasted day and night for three days for you not to engage in politics…we even went ahead to send Right Rev Timothy Njoya who has a vast experience in church-government conflicts, but you were determined not to let anything distract you…When we realized that nothing was going to stop you from vying for a political space, we decided to support you although we felt that it was not right..

No sooner had you started jostling for the political space did you start messing up…first, you are not the genuine occupier of the political space that you are comfortably occupying….you occupied that space through open stealing of votes and trickery which is something that you always preached against in the church every Sunday of the week! We will not go into details of acquisition of the political space as that is not our intention of writing to you…

Ever since you started attending the pigsty with other Mpigs you have slowly metamophised into another pastor that we know not of…you have never raised your fingure in that sty even when everything is going wrong…you have never sconned at your colleagues when they make oppressive decisions which do not favour the electorate…you have never given any suggestions or showed any enthusiasm in the house proceedings which you only attend twice a week only as a technical appearance.…in other words you have been welcomed and oathed into the pigsty fraternity…

Back to the church, everything is a total mess because there is no dividing line between divinity/religion and politics…during the mass there is too much politics (about 95%). At some point we are always wondering whether it is mass or a political rally because you bring some notorious political elements in your political party and in our midst who hijack the occasion and turn it into something else…

Lately you made a fatal error of associating yourself with the mungiki gang….you should have consulted some of your colleagues in the pigsty before doing that as they know one or two things about this gang…you should also have asked yourself why they would come in droves into our church and then all of a sudden disappear despite having gotten “saved”….you should have asked yourself why they could not be accepted in any other established church….remember some of their traditional regaria was left in our church under one of your confidants custody….
and now we hear that their peers are after your neck and you want the earthly beings called the policemen to protect you…we are confused here because you always preach to us that whenever you walk in the valley of death, you have nothing to fear for the Lord is on your side…this is betrayal!!!

If this gang comes calling, you will be on your own since you ignored all our advise and decided to do things your way…like you always say “Jesus carried His cross to be crucified for our sins” we say that “you will carry your own cross to be crucified for your own sins”"

What will the Bishop preach in her church tommorow Sunday???
youcan'tstopusnow
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 01, 2010 1:00:35 PM

misdemeanour wrote:
she seems to be on the loosing end last couple of years...kamangu....matjeke...and now starehe

Laughing out loudly
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Njung'e
#12 Posted : Sunday, August 01, 2010 1:07:58 PM

@Segemia,
Some people are so shameless.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Wa_ithaka
#13 Posted : Monday, August 02, 2010 11:07:15 AM

From what i understand, promises were made to Pishop Margaret in order for her to accomondate the Mungiki brethren. When the zulu spearthrower left, Margaret was feeling down. Along came Maina Njenga. He made promises to Margaret including pinetree and then holy matrimony.
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Wendz
#14 Posted : Monday, August 02, 2010 1:22:02 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
Along came Maina Njenga. He made promises to Margaret including pinetree and then holy matrimony.

aaaaaiih??????Eh? Eh? Eh?
murenj
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2010 11:10:41 AM

Brothers and sisters,we believe in miracles of multiplication and addition. One vote for wanjiru will put a thousand vote for kamande to flight.....
bwenyenye
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:44:20 PM

This mama is an embarrassment to the church, to Women, and the NO vote!Yaani,I still don't get how you steal an election and preach on a pulpit the next Sunday and not even blink an eye!!!!

Shame on her!!! Shame, Shame, Shame!!

There is a song I love that goes...' Jah shall clean out the bad .... and separate them from the good for the day of Harvest is near...!

Hapana cheza na Jah! His ways are way above ours!Shame on you

I Think Therefore I Am
Impunity
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:17:54 PM

Wendz wrote:
Wa_ithaka wrote:
Along came Maina Njenga. He made promises to Margaret including pinetree and then holy matrimony.

I cant imagine Maina Njenga anakula hiyo kitu safi,safi as in beautiful.
By the way hate or hate her, she is more gorgeous than most of our ladies in the house.
Applause Applause Applause Applause
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

bwenyenye
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2010 4:15:17 PM

@Impunity

'safi as in beautiful'

d'oh!

Up your game my bro!
I Think Therefore I Am
youcan'tstopusnow
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:12:07 PM

Impunity wrote:
Wendz wrote:
Wa_ithaka wrote:

I cant imagine Maina Njenga anakula hiyo kitu safi,safi as in beautiful.
By the way hate or hate her, she is more gorgeous than most of our ladies in the house.

Na Mama Rainbow je? I heard Shebesh referred to as "sexy" on Wazua. By the way if Passaris would have won the by-election, all the women MPs (by the way, are women MPs still MPigs?) would have hated her. Cause no one even comes close. She is one foxy mama. But I hear she hates men...
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
youcan'tstopusnow
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:18:44 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
From what i understand, promises were made to Pishop Margaret in order for her to accomondate the Mungiki brethren. When the zulu spearthrower left, Margaret was feeling down. Along came Maina Njenga. He made promises to Margaret including pinetree and then holy matrimony.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE