wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Finally, Kibaki puts Moi in his place!
kadonye
#61 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:15:08 PM

I can't wait for Emilio to retire so that we can get a new scapegoat for our problems.I hope we get someone who was never in Kenyatta or Moi's Kanu so that we get less complaining points
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Brewer
#62 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:31:47 PM

Kibaki's statement did not go down well with Rev. Njoya, himself a retired cleric, who said Moi should not be criticised because of his personal preference. Now that is the spirit.
#63 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:11:54 PM

Brewer wrote:
Kibaki's statement did not go down well with Rev. Njoya, himself a retired cleric, who said Moi should not be criticised because of his personal preference. Now that is the spirit.

Njoya is wrong. Moi is not merely giving his 'personal opinion', he's campaigning. And if he thinks so then it is ok for Kibaki to give his opinion of Moi.

BBI will solve it
:)
Brewer
#64 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:31:11 PM

@2102, I agree its the flipside- that Kibaki has right, guaranteed even under the present constitution, to have an opinion on Moi, and for each to campaign as they wish but hey my opinion remains that it distracts from the debate about the draft constitution when it gets personal.
poundfoolish
#65 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:10:03 PM

I'd vote for Kibaki any day

but thats just because the other option given is Moi......
Kaigangio
#66 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:25:04 PM

just imagine a situation where moi was the president and kibaki was what moi is now and a similar word trading ensued...kibz would be in the dungeons "hekeless"...

moi should just keep quiet before we go ahead and lose our appetitites...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Wendz
#67 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:35:13 PM

Brewer wrote:
@2102, I agree its the flipside- that Kibaki has right, guaranteed even under the present constitution, to have an opinion on Moi, and for each to campaign as they wish but hey my opinion remains that it distracts from the debate about the draft constitution when it gets personal.

@Brewer, now that you have mentioned that, i get this feeling that this was all crafted and Moi fell for it as someone earlier said.... it makes most feel like they are choosing between MOI vs KIBS and not the constitution... and you know what that kind of thinking would favour....
Fundaah
#68 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:02:27 PM

STOP TORTURE...VOTE YES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzTmf4kHx8k

Warembo Ni YES Rally at KICC tommorow 11am to 2 P.m 30th Jul 2010.

To be led by Millie Odhiambo ,Rachel Shabesh, Martha Karua, Atsango Chesoni ETC,

Warembo wa Wazua (Wendz,.... Leona .....Sukuma Carygon etc ) Kujeni kwa wingi.....Ni Kesho Peaceful March from freedom corner at 9.30am

Come dressed in Green
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
#69 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:47:43 PM

Brewer wrote:

@Brewer, these are politicians, they are not like you and me. They've been politicking all their lives and the best thing for us to do is ignore them, jisomee, jiamulie, jichagulie. Don't listen to them because both sides are peddling lies even the elected lawyers who are supposed to interpret it. What a shame.

BBI will solve it
:)
youcan'tstopusnow
#70 Posted : Sunday, August 01, 2010 12:35:58 PM

Brewer wrote:

How Kenyans easily forget. Huu jamaa alikanyagwa vibaya na Moi. Mpaka akalia on national T.V. Ushawahi ona mwanaume akilia?
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE