wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Finally, Kibaki puts Moi in his place!
simonkabz
#21 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:01:44 PM

Honestly, every man has his greatness, successes, failures n even skeletons....In all fairness, Kibz has fared much better than Moi in all the 4 categories, in favour of GOOD for mankind....apart fm the noisy impunity, nani anakataa?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
thuks
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:01:22 PM

It took Kibs 8yrs to correct his mistakes, Moi is yet to learn his after 32yearsShame on you
I care!
tony stark
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:28:45 AM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
Any man that can put up with Roocy goes up in my estimation...

Hauuuuwwwwiiii Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wewe iko sema nini!!
The not so intelligent service (NSIS) has your details utapelewa kupatiwa a few hot slaps by karoocy! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Cheza wewe!!!smile
Impunity
#24 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:43:44 AM

thuks wrote:
It took Kibs 8yrs to correct his mistakes, Moi is yet to learn his after 32yearsShame on you

Baks was Moi's VP for so many years, why didnt he use that position to influence the change he is now talking about; the new constitution!
He is the very very person who said removing Moi's KANU from power would be like cutting a mugumo tree with a razor blade.
Now he is telling us how multi-party democracy is good.
WHAT THE HELL.
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

The fact that now he is on the same bed with the people who were literally castrated at Nyayo house when he was VP and later Health/Finance minister is making me sick!
Sad Sad Sad
Sad Sad Sad

He should be the last person to open his mouth towards Moi.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

McReggae
#25 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:50:59 AM

Give credit where it is due, Kibs has his shortcomings but in no way can we compare him with the monsterous Moi!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#26 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:04:58 AM

McReggae wrote:
Give credit where it is due, Kibs has his shortcomings but in no way can we compare him with the monsterous Moi!!!!!

Thats maybe, then he should stop criticizing other orezos, calling them "mzee anayezurura huku na huko".

By the way what Kibaki have a achieved in the past 8 or so years even Bifwoli Wakoli would have achieved since by the turn of 2002/2003 Kenyans were very pregnant with change.

To me nothing MUCH to write home about.

He would have scored better in history were he to decline that offer of taking the oath in the dark of the night!

Tossing fine champaign in the dead of the night when innocent Kenyans who voted for you are being minced!!!
Pray Pray Pray
Pray Pray Pray

kenmac
#27 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:22:58 AM

>> Does being sworn at midnight negate all other achievements?

Nay!
......Ecclesiastes
Impunity
#28 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:28:26 AM

kenmac wrote:
>> Does being sworn at midnight negate all other achievements?

Nay!

Where on Earth has a democratically elected leader sworn-in at mid night?
Even in North Korea or Burma, this has never happened.

sparkly
#29 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:48:25 AM

Whats exactly did Moi do in 24 years? Bring us multipartism, keep kenya peacefull... But wait multiparty was forced upon him by the whole country in 1991. in 1992 and 1997 kiuks were still being flushed out of the RV. He plundered public resources and sunk the whole country into poverty. As for "his people" the Tugen at the ground still waits for his handouts on the roadside. Kibaki the president has his failings but to even compare him with moi is to disrespect yourself. Btw i would rather have a president sworn at night even if it was baks, rao or wiper, whether or not he won fairly than have a power vacuum with the whole country burning rwanda style.
Life is short. Live passionately.
wa P
#30 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:49:09 AM

I suspect @Impunity is either Roocy's ex or GD MO 1's latest GF.

Get your facts right and that shall lend credence to your funny rants against the Working President. He was NOT sworn in at 0000hrs. He was sworn in at between 5.30pm and 6.30pm on Dec 30 2007. Unless you are a nocturnal renegade, that was not at night. Bure wewe.

Kaigangio
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:52:53 AM

looks like @ impunity has a problem with kibs...
from your arguments i can make the following observations and not conclusions:

1) Moi is either your unkle or a close relative whom you would not want criticized for all or any of the illnesses and sleeplessnesses that he committed during his presidency...

2) You were born after Moi fell out of power and thus have no idea at all on what the situation was like under Moi or what the citizenly went through in his tenure....

3 You never find any good thing in anybody including yourself and thus will whin and bicker even when the circumstances do not allow....

no pun intended pal, that's just my opinion...there is a lot to smile about for what the president has achieved so far, no matter how small, just as long as it impacted positively on peoples lives...

see you at the referendum on 4th August...i already have information that you will vote YES
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
#32 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:13:28 AM

Impunity wrote:
Thats maybe, then he should stop criticizing other orezos, calling them "mzee anayezurura huku na huko".

Clearly the issues you have with Kibs run deep if you're still crying over spilt milk mpaka leo...

Anyway nobody can please everybody and I don't think you're everybody.smile

BBI will solve it
:)
mozenrat
#33 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:48:05 AM

There's just no way to compare Obaks and Mo1... Anyone who lived through that error would surely know that...

But truth be said, even if the proposed constitution comes through, the only memory of Obaks I will always have in my mind is that of the commander-in-chief who sent his army aide in the removal of the victims of the PEV from their own homes rather than to assist them defend their homes...

Obaks has a JD as president. Unfortunately, he has chosen to meet only some of his targets and to forget about the others...

Mo1, on the other hand, fired his employer and rewrote the JD to only one target, kula as much as you can, get rid of all Performance Reviewers.
kadonye
#34 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:58:20 AM

I have said this before and I'll repeat it now KIBAKI IS THE MOST OVERVILIFIED POLITICIAN IN KENYA'S HISTORY
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
#35 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:08:46 PM

kadonye wrote:
OVERVILIIED

What is overviliied?

BBI will solve it
:)
Wendz
#36 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:12:36 PM

Impunity wrote:
[quote=thuks]
He should be the last person to open his mouth towards Moi.

Am sure @impunity you also dont even believe this!!!!!!!!!!! Forget big achievements, lets look at the basics. Tell me if you could walk in this city in 2001? Which government institution would you go to without being asked for hongo from the cleaner to the top most? The filth, the muggings, the sickening potholes, the depressed economy, the indiscipline everywhere especially in the force... seriously.... there is no way you can even compare the two.... If the evil scale was to be put up, there is definitely one with less evils... We wouldnt even be writing this today if that bugger was still in power!!!

Lets learn to appreciate the small things. We are still far far far, but at least if moi left us at -162 we have moved to -161.1 if that's the progress you see but, we have made a positive progress. unless of course you were still in your mom's care in 2001 not to note the difference.
kadonye
#37 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:16:41 PM

2012 wrote:
kadonye wrote:
OVERVILIIED

What is overviliied?

Overvilified, I've edited it
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Magigi
#38 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:54:12 PM

@Kadonye...why edit...even Sarah palin is coming up with new words, 'Sarah Palin Invents New Word: 'Refudiate'
http://gawker.com/559030...ents-new-word-refudiate

...She says 'Shakespeare liked to coin new words too'...
Impunity
#39 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:29:11 PM

2012 wrote:
kadonye wrote:
OVERVILIIED

What is overviliied?

Ha ha ha...
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Its a fact that Baks reduced the muggings in the city centre; but at the same time he created a much bigger IDP base in Kenya's history than MO1 did in his entire 24 years rule!

mburuke
#40 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:40:05 PM

sparkly wrote:
Whats exactly did Moi do in 24 years? Bring us multipartism, keep kenya peacefull... But wait multiparty was forced upon him by the whole country in 1991. in 1992 and 1997 kiuks were still being flushed out of the RV. He plundered public resources and sunk the whole country into poverty. As for "his people" the Tugen at the ground still waits for his handouts on the roadside. Kibaki the president has his failings but to even compare him with moi is to disrespect yourself. Btw i would rather have a president sworn at night even if it was baks, rao or wiper, whether or not he won fairly than have a power vacuum with the whole country burning rwanda style.

Very well put. plus the allegation that the the election were stolen was no excuse for anyone to kill or displace or even loot. those were pure acts of hooliganism and the perpetrators were only looking for an excuse to commit these atrocities. My problem is that we still have IDPS in the camps!
One's first step in wisdom is to question everything - and one's last is to come to terms with everything