wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

PLO finally
kingfisher
#1 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 1:54:12 PM

Rumors in town has it that the president has okayed PLO and his colleagues for the KACC jobs.
Kenya Gazette ya leo nani ameona??

@guka...can you confirm this from your many sources?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
PONDI
#2 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 2:00:14 PM

did anyone talk to the family of the late oyugi??
mwenza
#3 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 2:15:48 PM

PONDI wrote:
did anyone talk to the family of the late oyugi??

@Pondi..............Is it true that when Oyugi was alive, he used to be the only PLO's Client?

And is it true that this PLO man messed Oyugi's family big time upon Oyugi's death?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Magigi
#4 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 2:25:42 PM

...talk of skeletons in the closet...
kadonye
#5 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 2:39:19 PM

Wazua has serious dossiers on this guy.First it was his cowardice while at the helm of SONU and now this.what else?
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 2:47:52 PM

@kingfisa,
No word even though i wouldn't celebrate.PLO isn't my kind of a guy who can bite and neither is Pherozee especially after having defended most thieves in this country.Both dudes bark too much.Jonathan is more equal to the task.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Intelligentsia
#7 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 2:47:56 PM

spot on @kadonye,hata mimi anasangaa. BTW,does he have a family, can't ever remember hearing about one.

As Eminem would sing: am sorry PLO, we are just cleaning out your closet
Wamutonyi
#8 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 3:49:36 PM

The guy will just talk tough and confuse us with vocabularies but am afraid these will not scare the hell out of the masters of corruption who are laughing all the way to Swiss banks. Remember his performance in Kamukunji in last general election.
#9 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 4:08:48 PM

I don't like him, have never liked him. I've watched him and listened to him speak but have always thought he preaches water and drinks wine. But if he's sincere in his utterances and believes in what he says then I think he's the right man for the job. Sadly we Kenyans are used to disappointments to a point where we're shocked when someone keeps time. So my suggestion, let's give him a chance to disappoint us. He might just shock us.

BBI will solve it
:)
Cardinal
#10 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 4:23:09 PM

It's always important for us to give someone a chance, if he fails to perform.. the same same mpigs who endorsed him will kick him out,

I have seen him a number of Times at Ufungamano house , UON, i liked his simplicity early this year when we met with him along the UON hostel and i couldnt help liking the way students teased him and he engaged.

Well, he is better, at least anaelewa mashida za mwananchi wa kawaida..
Wamutonyi
#11 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 4:32:50 PM

The MPigs cannot kick him out coz majority of them are involved in corruption starting with CDF and bursary funds. This simplicity that you saw in him will be his undoing, the guy believes in theory so much.

mashida za mwananchi wa kawaida are nowhere near the real issues he is expected to tackle at KACC.
Njung'e
#12 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 4:55:52 PM

@Cardinal,
The KACC job is not for lullaby nannies......You got be tough and willing to go to the end of the world to be seen to be working.That is not PLO.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
McReggae
#13 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 5:12:55 PM

What about Adangusi.....the guy was and has always been a Moi mole, there is a time when he vied for the LSK chairmanship and got less votes than the lawyers in his firm.....most lawayers know so much in this guy's closet.....including trying to use his students to solve for him his Phd thesis project,

.....simply said, he is not ma kind of guy....the dark side of him just too much!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
kivairu
#14 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 7:46:01 PM

I hope he gets the job done...rather than wax lyrical in defeat on tv screens every evening exonerating himself from failure. He is so vain, in ridiculous proportions. wont be surprised.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
vinii
#15 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2010 10:28:24 PM

i think the guy who has been acting as director at KACC (Dr.Mutonyi) was already doing a great job - he talks little but delivers on action. PLO? i have my doubts
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
thuks
#16 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 1:24:04 PM

Where are we ever to get a good Kenyan all (at least those with a fora like these)can support to take up these important jobs? Who does not have a past that can be pointed out as dark or at least has some (dark spots)? Did they apply for this job?Sad
I care!
mburuke
#17 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 2:43:10 PM

good question?.
One's first step in wisdom is to question everything - and one's last is to come to terms with everything
Extrapreneur
#18 Posted : Monday, July 26, 2010 7:14:33 PM

An unfortunate event in an unfortunate chain of events that is the history of Kenya's quest for change and progress. Ringera had little words but a lot of guts, PLO has many words but little guts. He now has his retirement job after losing out on the Mint (Parliament. Poor guy, as someone said, his simplicity shall be his undoing. That docket needed someone with more of what Ringera had, not a complete opposite of what he offered. We shall continue to wait for that change. In other news, the staff of KACC are some very determined Kenyan's working had at rooting out endemic corruption, and trust me, they are making progress. To those unsung heroes, SALUTE! My last words on PLO's appointment: I could give a rat's ass; we are all the change we need. Naff said.
Join the discussion on the first freelance community network in Kenya. If you'd like your blog included on the site, kindly email it to me at info@penwiseassociates.com or simply join the discussion in the forum section