wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Internet Marketing Strategies- Social Media Marketing
Moneywise
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:41:10 AM

The reason of writing this article is because it has been noted that for the last one year online business owners are rushing to social media marketing. This is been done at the expense of other website promotion strategies that also generate traffic. It is important to realize that internet marketing success calls for the utilization of various business promotion tactics.

It is true that marketing on social networking sites is attracting traffic but just think about; would it not be of more benefit employing additional strategies that would contribute to internet marketing success?

Some other good examples include search engine optimization, article marketing and video marketing tactics. These options have proved to be effective in generating targeted traffic thus getting business leads.

Note that all this online marketing strategies are free to implement. Therefore, realize it is possible to achieve internet marketing success without investing any money. As a newbie in online business, you should critically consider these tactics.

All you need to do is know which strategy best suits your type of business program. Keep in mind to concentrate on the best website promotion method that will reap maximum benefits for your business.

The secret to website promotion is harnessing the power of proven marketing strategies. Therefore, do not depend on one particular option if you want to be guaranteed of internet marketing success.

Join online forums where expert marketers share their promotion strategies and learn which systems work best for you. This way you will not pump all your energies on one strategy while you would be focusing in better marketing plans.

To learn more valuable information about online marketing, visit the website appearing below and learn more...
Stephen writes authoritative content on Top Online Marketing Strategies. His website is on Money Making Ideas and Free Website Traffic. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secrets and improve your Internet Business Experience.
Kode 254
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 5:35:48 PM

I concur with you in this, it is quite easy to sell a website on the social sites but even much better using the methods you mentioned. I just started mine and am just learning more and more better marketing methods! Signatures, for example, work miracles! Check out my site in the signature below as a demonstration of what i just said!
dtrx
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:38:45 AM

Couldnt agree more with Stephen, social networks are explosive not only in marketing but also on enhancing customer relations.
Sell your unwanted stuff online for cash. Try it FREE with this offer!
http://www.tripleclicks.com/11126555/go
IT'd
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:12:38 PM

Interesting thread....
There is no definite formula to get ranked and I think that's the only answer that this thread needed.
@Moneywise,I gotta commend you for your effort,you seem to understand keywords alot.

But to the whole point of the thread,I can't help but laugh whenever somebody says there is no money in social media.If you knew half of what I knew,you'd probably strip naked and flog yourself for ignorance.

It's only midday here and peak time in the USA is around 4 am yetu(a large chunk of those earnings comes from there),as you can see am already at $28 and by all estimates,I think I'll go to bed tonight having banked some $150.
That's on the Cost Per Action side of things,with no extra effort,this very same traffic(facebook mind you) is banking me €15/day with adsense.So that's that.

But still no matter how long we argue,unless you are doing SMSing (1 sms for sh.60 and the likes) you'll die poor trying to make money off kenyans with the internet.

If you can reason around
phones then you have potential to make it big otherwise Kenya has a long way to go for internet marketers(again not talking about foreigners interested in kenyan content).

And If you are curious about that screencap,it's from a CPA network called CPAlead.As you can see from my earnings($215 last month to a potential $1500 at the end of this one) it lets you learn,I started with making $0 then gradually moved to $0.38 a day and now to this and kama mtindo utaendelea I'll probably be banking $xx,xxx by next month.

I'd recommend you guys to sign up,you never know,this thing can make you rich in an instant.Click to sign up for CPALead affiliate program

And if you are still skeptical,check out hourly top earners at

http://twitter.com/cpalead

PS: IT'd is a 1st year college student with no responsibilities at all and from the look of things,he'll probably blow all this money on booze...A potential millionaire by 4th year,agree/disagree?

edit:...and 12 hrs later....