Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Poll Question : MY NEW POSITION ON KENYA'S PROPOSED CONSTITUTION
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes.......(click) 56 60 %
No.........(click) 34 36 %
None of the Above...(click) 3 3 %
Total 93 100%

5 Pages«<345
Proposed constitution: new opinion poll...
rasilio
#81 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 2:30:55 PM

ngalaka, you are looking for perfection before Jesus has come back.

there is no constitution in this world where people have agreed with each and everything. there is even no contract between 2 parties that every clause was agreed upon.

the question is, can you live with what you have now, or can you live with what is being proposed.
i go for the later.
Soko tele
#82 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:05:46 PM

@Ngalaka...........You are on point
youcan'tstopusnow
#83 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:12:37 PM

Yes will win hands down!
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
McReggae
#84 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 9:27:16 PM

Watch agenda 5 on KTN!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mo paper
#85 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 10:29:45 PM

A big yes
Nandwa
#86 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2010 10:42:18 AM

Hii katiba haitibu
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Fundaah
#87 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:33:08 AM

kaigangio weka yako hapa...smile smile smile smile
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Fundaah
#88 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:13:33 AM

For the younger generations....this is the struggle we've had to go through to get to where we are now:

http://www.youtube.com/w...&videos=eZfJQOrfvJU

Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Kaigangio
#89 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:23:42 AM

@ fundaah,

i can tell you from the past couple of months experience out there in the God forsaken territories, if there is one person who needs the new constitution like yesterday, it is me...i will make sure that i cast my vote before the president and the prime pignister...infact i will volunteer to be one of the guards of the ballot boxes so that i will be the first to cast it on 4th August...

Don't ask me why @ magigi...it is again a looong long story!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
thuks
#90 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:36:01 PM

now we need another pollPray pleeease!
I care!
youcan'tstopusnow
#91 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:39:10 PM

thuks, kwani hauamini the big margin that yes is going to win with?
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Fundaah
#92 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:39:09 AM

As we smell the new constitution ....looters of public property have started returning it Applause Applause Applause Applause ....like it or not this draft is just cool....It causing sleepless nights to those with wealth ill gotten from public coffers....

http://www.nation.co.ke/...0/-/std4q1/-/index.html

'The repossessed land includes 100 acres worth Sh1.5 billion illegally alienated from Ngong Forest near Jamhuri Park. by who??

http://allafrica.com/stories/200902231367.html
annsal
#93 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:38:13 PM

I will vote Yes on 4th Aug 2010 The future of my country depends on my Vote....Vote wisely ...Vote Yes to the Draft...issues of governance have been tackled...MPs won't fix their salaries .... presidential powers and appointments checked by parliament and senate....you'll be able to recall lousy MPs...no corruption...more resources to the grassroot(massive 15% of govt revenue)..better sharing of the national cake...more women representation..a working judiciary...a reformed police force...Land grabbers on notice....There are 3000 direct top jobs and many more jobs waiting...It's the most progressive constitution in Africa...please, please don't accept lies..don't sabotage your children's future... read for yourself....be yourself...VOTE YES....take another step ..go to the grassroots tell this to the folks(parents /grandparents and opinion leaders...)persuade and educate them....no one has done it...only lies floating around...

STOP GREED VOTE GREEN
http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/k6x61t/-/index.html

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/a09qf2z/-/index.html

Will you join me?

YES fundah i will join you in voting YES.

God loves a Trier!
thuks
#94 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:20:51 PM

youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
thuks, kwani hauamini the big margin that yes is going to win with?

No, No Am a big YES. Just want to ensure its still valid! I know its bigger(margin)!
I care!
story teller
#95 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2010 6:29:55 AM

fundaah said,

Quote:
I will vote Yes on 4th Aug 2010 The future of my country depends on my Vote....Vote wisely ...Vote Yes to the Draft...issues of governance have been tackled...MPs won't fix their salaries .... presidential powers and appointments checked by parliament and senate....you'll be able to recall lousy MPs...no corruption...more resources to the grassroot(massive 15% of govt revenue)..better sharing of the national cake...more women representation..a working judiciary...a reformed police force...Land grabbers on notice....There are 3000 direct top jobs and many more jobs waiting...It's the most progressive constitution in Africa...please, please don't accept lies..don't sabotage your children's future... read for yourself....be yourself...VOTE YES....take another step ..go to the grassroots tell this to the folks(parents /grandparents and opinion leaders...)persuade and educate them....no one has done it...only lies floating around...

@fundaah,

I am with you on this one. There is no such thing as a perfect constitution. You cannot please everyone.

Picture this, no longer will ministers come from the ranks of mpigs. No wonder they are running scared..reforms in the Judiciary, police, the most corrupt institutions today..more resources trickling down to the grassroots...No longer will the President be held captive by special interests.

Corruption and the culture of impunity is what has held us back as a society..Anglo fleecing,Goldenburg, Triton fuel scandal, maize scandal..land grabbing..what do they have all in common? Cabinet ministers are always involved..in one fell swoop, these mpigs will no longer scheme to defraud taxpayers through their privileged positions because they can no longer be Ministers! This alone is enough for me..vote a big YES!!

Land grabbers have been put on notice. No wonder they are fighting mad..Moi hello?
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
wazua
#96 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2010 8:58:04 AM

Dear Members,

As requested and as we enter the final two weeks to the referendum, we've closed this poll and created the Final Opinion Poll in order to allow us track changing positions.

Please give your final vote and remember to always put Kenya first!
Welcome to Wazua