wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

If I was Raila after losing 5th time
Realtreaty
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 09, 2023 9:33:23 PM

If I was Raila after losing 2022 GE I would definitely have accepted after the Court challenge

I would have attended the Swearing in than go watch hyenas mating in Zanzibar

I would have accepted to be Leader of opposition and work to determine n office for the Official opposition Leader

I would have changed my Campaigned lead team and come up with a new team and name my shadow cabinet

I would have focused on 2027 elections with a younger blood influencer who would have made sure Ruto was a one term President

I would have made sure Ruto appointed more people from my base areas

I would be the first person to work with Ruto but play my game as opposition.

My appointee for 2027 candidate would be from Mt Kenya deputized by a Kisii to leverage on and idea that i am not selfish

If I was Raila I would ensure Kenyans see my influence as building than breaking their backs or letting them die on roads with maandamano

If I was to get old s Raila I would want to see my "project wisely take over and accomplish my idea for Kenya
I would even have Ruto appoint my daughters as Kenyans to build Kenya in their own way

If I was to die as Raila, I would love to leave a bigger name than Jaramogi, to die lovingly than being a rebel
I wish I was Raila to do what he is not doing though required to do.

Now as Raila I woke in darkness and my election team are still holding my hard to a land i do not wish to goPray Pray Pray
mkenyan
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2023 4:02:28 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
If I was Raila after losing 2022 GE I would definitely have accepted after the Court challenge

I would have accepted to be Leader of opposition and work to determine n office for the Official opposition Leader

I would have changed my Campaigned lead team and come up with a new team and name my shadow cabinet

I would have focused on 2027 elections with a younger blood influencer who would have made sure Ruto was a one term President

My appointee for 2027 candidate would be from Mt Kenya deputized by a Kisii to leverage on and idea that i am not selfish

If I was Raila I would ensure Kenyans see my influence as building than breaking their backs or letting them die on roads with maandamano

If I was to get old s Raila I would want to see my "project wisely take over and accomplish my idea for Kenya
I would even have Ruto appoint my daughters as Kenyans to build Kenya in their own way

If I was to die as Raila, I would love to leave a bigger name than Jaramogi, to die lovingly than being a rebel

Now as Raila I woke in darkness and my election team are still holding my hard to a land i do not wish to goPray Pray Pray

must be easy living other people's lives for them.
MatataMingi
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2023 11:57:46 AM

Realtreaty wrote:

Alas, Baba doesn't have the wish or decency to do so.
He wants to be the President, by hook or crook.
One would think that after failing for the 5th time, he would have realized that he is either doing it wrong, or more importantly, he is just not cut out for the job.
I actually feel very sad and sorry for him.
Realtreaty
#4 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2023 10:31:13 PM

Everyone throwing stones to baba. He is the new monkey on the trees.

He has refused to accept the truth and the truth will go for his jangler

It is high time Uhuru family made peace with Gachagua and there will be no more bad feelings as far as the family run away from the min monkey.

Ruto has to go for Kambas as this is the only are that will make him garner 78% of Kenyan votes 2027

Realtreaty
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2023 7:49:22 PM

If Raila dies today of political Heart attack we will mourn for a week and forget him next week

He better retire and follow politics like Church, watch cartoons etc

Who now knew Mugabe or his fierce opposition leader existed?

Kisii and Luhyas will only inherit Presidency from Mt Kenya and RV not from Nyanza and should not focus on Odinga politics
Pedes
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2023 6:47:18 PM

Someone, some people are deluded. Give it time, delusions aren't immortal.
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
harrydre
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2023 7:51:39 PM

Let him keep running. kwani iko nini?
i.am.back!!!!
mpobiz
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 12:07:14 PM

I will go cry in the toilet
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 29, 2024 1:33:27 AM

He is going to head AUC.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.