wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Tried the new CBK Dhow system?
BGL
#21 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2024 11:48:34 AM

The Dhow app is working though i prefer to use the web portal.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
BGL
#22 Posted : Monday, February 05, 2024 11:52:18 AM

History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
MatataMingi
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2024 4:16:53 PM

The Dhow is currently "working", however doing a rollover, in the system is a BIG pain. I still haven't been able to do any. The TMD system was very straight forward.
The other very annoying thing is the number of sms and email messages that they send.
- Every week they send you 3 SEPARATE messages to remind you of the upcoming 91, 180 & 364 days T Bills. Don't they realise that ALL CDS account holders are aware of this?
- Every time a coupon is due, they send multiple massages of the progress of the payment. I, like most other investors, know when a coupon is due.
I do not need to see the progress of the payment through the CBK system.
kediveKed
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2024 6:02:37 PM

MatataMingi wrote:
The Dhow is currently "working", however doing a rollover, in the system is a BIG pain. I still haven't been able to do any. The TMD system was very straight forward.
The other very annoying thing is the number of sms and email messages that they send.
- Every week they send you 3 SEPARATE messages to remind you of the upcoming 91, 180 & 364 days T Bills. Don't they realise that ALL CDS account holders are aware of this?
- Every time a coupon is due, they send multiple massages of the progress of the payment. I, like most other investors, know when a coupon is due.

You could just disable the alerts. Some people dont mind this level of granularity.
Queen
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2024 7:42:41 PM

MatataMingi wrote:

Doing a rollover is rather straightforward after learning the ropes.⅘
Taurrus
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2024 9:42:30 AM

Hii DhowCSD ya CBK haitumi message ya reset password nowadays?