obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
Safaricom bottomed today at 12.85

When the price hit 12.70 yesterday, I made an order at 13/= but the demand suddenly went through the roof and the share closed at 14/=. Today has been a day of zero supply!!!

These prices are ridiculously low and I am throwing everything in. If 5 years from now I regret, I will regret due to my ACTIONS not INACTION!!!

I got a few yesterday at 12.90.
Was gearing to buy more next week after ABSA/SCK/KCB dividends roll in. Alas the price is moving away from the 13 level.
Wondering whether to wait post dividend.

Lucky you!!! Demand came from nowhere before I could pull the trigger!!!

I need to load up some more on Equity too. If it stay sub 40/= tomorrow I throw the money I have at it. Safaricom and more BAT wait for the dividends and new money!!

Hii imeenda!!! For now at least...

Even at 15.30 it is a buy.

Why was there a trade of over 40m shares at ATP of KES 12.90.. Why are we dealing with vapor volumes now. Therein lies the conundrum

yesterday volume was 17million, previous day their was simply no supply which explains low volume. today we have a demand of more than 30million below 15 and the supply up to 17 is just 8million this means the chances of going back to 13 are lower than those of going towards 17

It's good to stay hopeful. I'm waiting for now, since I saw relatively massive support at KES 12.90

The wait is over. I have taken a gamble with 5,000 SCOM today

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
My 2 cents
#22 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2023 5:16:53 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

When the price hit 12.70 yesterday, I made an order at 13/= but the demand suddenly went through the roof and the share closed at 14/=. Today has been a day of zero supply!!!

These prices are ridiculously low and I am throwing everything in. If 5 years from now I regret, I will regret due to my ACTIONS not INACTION!!!

Was gearing to buy more next week after ABSA/SCK/KCB dividends roll in. Alas the price is moving away from the 13 level.

I need to load up some more on Equity too. If it stay sub 40/= tomorrow I throw the money I have at it. Safaricom and more BAT wait for the dividends and new money!!

Why was there a trade of over 40m shares at ATP of KES 12.90.. Why are we dealing with vapor volumes now. Therein lies the conundrum

yesterday volume was 17million, previous day their was simply no supply which explains low volume. today we have a demand of more than 30million below 15 and the supply up to 17 is just 8million this means the chances of going back to 13 are lower than those of going towards 17

It's good to stay hopeful. I'm waiting for now, since I saw relatively massive support at KES 12.90

Good. Welcome to the club.
littledove
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2023 12:27:47 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

those who were strong enough to take position will make good money in a short while, today as at 12 noon no supply and demand below 16 is more than 50m
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
My 2 cents
#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2023 3:46:26 PM

littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

those who were strong enough to take position will make good money in a short while, today as at 12 noon no supply and demand below 16 is more than 50m

Seems like everyone and their grandma rushed into the market today to spend their dividends on Safaricom stock Laughing out loudly
obiero
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 08, 2023 9:10:29 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

Seems like everyone and their grandma rushed into the market today to spend their dividends on Safaricom stock Laughing out loudly

Fair value KES 18

littledove
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2023 1:14:02 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

today alot of demand at 17.50, not a bad exit for those who managed to get in at 15 and below
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
My 2 cents
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2023 5:06:11 PM

littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

today alot of demand at 17.50, not a bad exit for those who managed to get in at 15 and below

Exiting at this level is premature
littledove
#28 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2023 1:34:51 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

the resistance around 17 to 18 region looks very strong, alot of supply above 17.50. for that reason its good to protect short term gain if you are not intending to hold long. but long term investors can just relax, safaricom remain avery strong counter
obiero
#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2023 7:10:30 PM

littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

the resistance around 17 to 18 region looks very strong, alot of supply above 17.50. for that reason its good to protect short term gain if you are not intending to hold long. but long term investors can just relax, safaricom remain avery strong counter

KES 12 is not far away

littledove
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2023 8:34:26 AM

obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

KES 12 is not far away

im torn between taking position again and kcb below 20, both have a potential of medium term rally
My 2 cents
#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2023 1:45:45 PM

littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
littledove wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:

KES 12 is not far away

im torn between taking position again and kcb below 20, both have a potential of medium term rally

Am buying both