wazua Sat, Dec 10, 2022
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<4567>
2021 Dividend Draught Projections
Ericsson
#101 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2022 7:23:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
FY21 Listed Banks dividend expectations
KCB
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.3.5

Equity
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.5-3

Co-op Bank
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1

NCBA
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.0.75
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1.25-1.5
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2-2.25

DTB
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.6-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.6-3

ABSA
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.10
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.10

I&M
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.5

SCBK
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.5
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.12.50-15
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.17.5-20

Stanbic
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1.7
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.5.50-6
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.7.20-7.7



I am cautiously optimistic.

KCB..final dividend of 2 bob
Fy21 dividend 3 bob
(incl 1 bob interim dividend)


EQUITY..First and final dividend of 2 bob

SCBK..Final dividend of 8 bob
Fy 21 dividend 13 bob
(incl 5 bob interim dividend)

ABSA..First and final dividend
of 90cts

STANBIC.Final dividend of 3.8 bob
Fy21 dividend 5.5 bob
(incl 1.7 bob interim dividend)

My argument is based on the need for further capital preservation occasioned by covid that have refused to subside .



@Young
Coop
I&M
Equity
DTB
ABSA
They came on target.

Now let's project FY2022



@Ericsson , I project as follows on the ones I hold positions

KCB...3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)
ABSA..1.2 (0.2 & 1.0)
SCBK. 20.0 (5 & 15)
Coop..1.2 or 1.3
NCBA. 3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)



KCB 4 (1.00 & 3.00) so long as there is no huge costs associated with DRC acquisition

KCB dividend forecast lowered to ksh.3
Interim dividend ksh.1
Final dividend ksh.2
This is due to the cost of acquisition for TMB DRC of about ksh.16bn
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
young
#102 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 11:40:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
FY21 Listed Banks dividend expectations
KCB
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.3.5

Equity
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.5-3

Co-op Bank
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1

NCBA
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.0.75
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1.25-1.5
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2-2.25

DTB
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.6-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.6-3

ABSA
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.10
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.10

I&M
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.5

SCBK
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.5
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.12.50-15
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.17.5-20

Stanbic
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1.7
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.5.50-6
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.7.20-7.7



I am cautiously optimistic.

KCB..final dividend of 2 bob
Fy21 dividend 3 bob
(incl 1 bob interim dividend)


EQUITY..First and final dividend of 2 bob

SCBK..Final dividend of 8 bob
Fy 21 dividend 13 bob
(incl 5 bob interim dividend)

ABSA..First and final dividend
of 90cts

STANBIC.Final dividend of 3.8 bob
Fy21 dividend 5.5 bob
(incl 1.7 bob interim dividend)

My argument is based on the need for further capital preservation occasioned by covid that have refused to subside .



@Young
Coop
I&M
Equity
DTB
ABSA
They came on target.

Now let's project FY2022



@Ericsson , I project as follows on the ones I hold positions

KCB...3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)
ABSA..1.2 (0.2 & 1.0)
SCBK. 20.0 (5 & 15)
Coop..1.2 or 1.3
NCBA. 3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)




UPDATE
NCBA UPGRADE
With 2 bob interim the
new projection is 4.5 (2.0 & 2.5) .
Bravo NCBA
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
littledove
#103 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2022 7:51:56 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 860
Location: sky
young wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
FY21 Listed Banks dividend expectations
KCB
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.3.5

Equity
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.5-3

Co-op Bank
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1

NCBA
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.0.75
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1.25-1.5
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2-2.25

DTB
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.6-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.6-3

ABSA
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.10
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.10

I&M
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.5

SCBK
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.5
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.12.50-15
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.17.5-20

Stanbic
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1.7
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.5.50-6
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.7.20-7.7



I am cautiously optimistic.

KCB..final dividend of 2 bob
Fy21 dividend 3 bob
(incl 1 bob interim dividend)


EQUITY..First and final dividend of 2 bob

SCBK..Final dividend of 8 bob
Fy 21 dividend 13 bob
(incl 5 bob interim dividend)

ABSA..First and final dividend
of 90cts

STANBIC.Final dividend of 3.8 bob
Fy21 dividend 5.5 bob
(incl 1.7 bob interim dividend)

My argument is based on the need for further capital preservation occasioned by covid that have refused to subside .



@Young
Coop
I&M
Equity
DTB
ABSA
They came on target.

Now let's project FY2022



@Ericsson , I project as follows on the ones I hold positions

KCB...3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)
ABSA..1.2 (0.2 & 1.0)
SCBK. 20.0 (5 & 15)
Coop..1.2 or 1.3
NCBA. 3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)




UPDATE
NCBA UPGRADE
With 2 bob interim the
new projection is 4.5 (2.0 & 2.5) .
Bravo NCBA


in the next two years the price of NCBA will be at par with the like of equity and kcb, not because it will be as profitable as the two but because of generous dividend
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#104 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2022 9:52:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
littledove wrote:
young wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
FY21 Listed Banks dividend expectations
KCB
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.3.5

Equity
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.50-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.5-3

Co-op Bank
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1

NCBA
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.0.75
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1.25-1.5
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2-2.25

DTB
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.2.6-3
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.2.6-3

ABSA
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.10
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.10

I&M
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.1-1.50
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.1-1.5

SCBK
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.5
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.12.50-15
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.17.5-20

Stanbic
-Paid an interim dividend of ksh.1.7
-Final dividend expectation Ksh.5.50-6
-Total FY21 dividend Ksh.7.20-7.7



I am cautiously optimistic.

KCB..final dividend of 2 bob
Fy21 dividend 3 bob
(incl 1 bob interim dividend)


EQUITY..First and final dividend of 2 bob

SCBK..Final dividend of 8 bob
Fy 21 dividend 13 bob
(incl 5 bob interim dividend)

ABSA..First and final dividend
of 90cts

STANBIC.Final dividend of 3.8 bob
Fy21 dividend 5.5 bob
(incl 1.7 bob interim dividend)

My argument is based on the need for further capital preservation occasioned by covid that have refused to subside .



@Young
Coop
I&M
Equity
DTB
ABSA
They came on target.

Now let's project FY2022



@Ericsson , I project as follows on the ones I hold positions

KCB...3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)
ABSA..1.2 (0.2 & 1.0)
SCBK. 20.0 (5 & 15)
Coop..1.2 or 1.3
NCBA. 3.5 (1.0 & 2.5)




UPDATE
NCBA UPGRADE
With 2 bob interim the
new projection is 4.5 (2.0 & 2.5) .
Bravo NCBA


in the next two years the price of NCBA will be at par with the like of equity and kcb, not because it will be as profitable as the two but because of generous dividend



The influence of the house on the hill is a worrying factor.Once the occupier is out will they still get the favours they are currently getting?
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
littledove
#105 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2022 7:46:27 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 860
Location: sky
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/markets/capital-markets/ncba-crafts-new-generous-dividend-payment-policy-3930456
NCBA Group plans to pay up to 50 percent of net earnings as dividends going forward, indicating increased returns to shareholders for a bank that previously kept its cash distributions at 20 percent of net income.

The Nairobi Securities Exchange-listed lender said it now targets to set a dividend policy of paying 35 percent to 50 percent of profits in a policy that also takes into account capital investment requirements.

The dividend policy comes after the bank emerged from the amalgamation of the former CBA Group and NIC Group --which previously did not have a formal dividend policy but had a tradition of paying a fifth of net income to shareholders.
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#106 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2022 6:47:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
littledove wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/markets/capital-markets/ncba-crafts-new-generous-dividend-payment-policy-3930456
NCBA Group plans to pay up to 50 percent of net earnings as dividends going forward, indicating increased returns to shareholders for a bank that previously kept its cash distributions at 20 percent of net income.

The Nairobi Securities Exchange-listed lender said it now targets to set a dividend policy of paying 35 percent to 50 percent of profits in a policy that also takes into account capital investment requirements.

The dividend policy comes after the bank emerged from the amalgamation of the former CBA Group and NIC Group --which previously did not have a formal dividend policy but had a tradition of paying a fifth of net income to shareholders.


To be safe and avoid disappointments plan with the lower end of 35%
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
heri
#107 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2022 9:03:45 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/14/2011
Posts: 808
Location: nairobi
So much propaganda on the streets and so much talk about state capture. Did NCBA enjoy state largesse . Has very good DIY but I am worried if fortunes may change
Ericsson
#108 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 7:05:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
heri wrote:
So much propaganda on the streets and so much talk about state capture. Did NCBA enjoy state largesse . Has very good DIY but I am worried if fortunes may change


Check after one year to confirm your allegations
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
heri
#109 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:45:58 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/14/2011
Posts: 808
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
heri wrote:
So much propaganda on the streets and so much talk about state capture. Did NCBA enjoy state largesse . Has very good DIY but I am worried if fortunes may change


Check after one year to confirm your allegations


But then I might have burnt my fingers . Do you see NCBA performance going down
Ericsson
#110 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 10:16:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
heri wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
heri wrote:
So much propaganda on the streets and so much talk about state capture. Did NCBA enjoy state largesse . Has very good DIY but I am worried if fortunes may change


Check after one year to confirm your allegations


But then I might have burnt my fingers . Do you see NCBA performance going down


FY2022 they will do well.
That question can be answered from Q1 2023 results onwards
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
young
#111 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 5:18:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
KCB has opened the way for interim dividends at Q3. Reported 1bob dividend .

We anticipate the following interims as well:-
SCBK. 5 bob
SBIC 1.7 bob


The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
My 2 cents
#112 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 7:50:48 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 922
young wrote:
KCB has opened the way for interim dividends at Q3. Reported 1bob dividend .

We anticipate the following interims as well:-
SCBK. 5 bob
SBIC 1.7 bob




SCBK made a provision of Kes 10 per share in the 2022 HY accounts. Will be interesting to see if this is revised down in Q3.
young
#113 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2022 1:54:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
My 2 cents wrote:
young wrote:
KCB has opened the way for interim dividends at Q3. Reported 1bob dividend .

We anticipate the following interims as well:-
SCBK. 5 bob
SBIC 1.7 bob




SCBK made a provision of Kes 10 per share in the 2022 HY accounts. Will be interesting to see if this is revised down in Q3.




For SCBK 10 Bob interim and 12 bob final is
is possible .
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Sir invest
#114 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2022 11:03:44 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/19/2015
Posts: 115
When is Equity Bank releasing Q3 results?
young
#115 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2022 11:26:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Updated Banking Sector Fy22 Dividend Projection.



COOP.....1.35
KCB......1 & 2.5
SCBK.....10 & 12
SBIC.....1.8 & 8.2
NCBA..,...2.0 & 2.5
ABSA .....0.20 & 1.00
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Ericsson
#116 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2022 7:06:23 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
young wrote:
Updated Banking Sector Fy22 Dividend Projection.



COOP.....1.35
KCB......1 & 2.5
SCBK.....10 & 12
SBIC.....1.8 & 8.2
NCBA..,...2.0 & 2.5
ABSA .....0.20 & 1.00


In agreement,
KCB I raise the projection to 2.75 or 3 as final dividend.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#117 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2022 10:15:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,475
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Updated Banking Sector Fy22 Dividend Projection.



COOP.....1.35
KCB......1 & 2.5
SCBK.....10 & 12
SBIC.....1.8 & 8.2
NCBA..,...2.0 & 2.5
ABSA .....0.20 & 1.00


In agreement,
KCB I raise the projection to 2.75 or 3 as final dividend.


Stanchart interim dividend ksh.6
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Queen
#118 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2022 11:06:49 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 502
Location: Britain
Ericsson wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Updated Banking Sector Fy22 Dividend Projection.



COOP.....1.35
KCB......1 & 2.5
SCBK.....10 & 12
SBIC.....1.8 & 8.2
NCBA..,...2.0 & 2.5
ABSA .....0.20 & 1.00


In agreement,
KCB I raise the projection to 2.75 or 3 as final dividend.


Stanchart interim dividend ksh.6


SCBK remains a gem.
My 2 cents
#119 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2022 11:17:33 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 922
Ericsson wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Updated Banking Sector Fy22 Dividend Projection.



COOP.....1.35
KCB......1 & 2.5
SCBK.....10 & 12
SBIC.....1.8 & 8.2
NCBA..,...2.0 & 2.5
ABSA .....0.20 & 1.00


In agreement,
KCB I raise the projection to 2.75 or 3 as final dividend.


Stanchart interim dividend ksh.6


Where do we find the results?
young
#120 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2022 11:47:31 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
young wrote:
Updated Banking Sector Fy22 Dividend Projection.



COOP.....1.35
KCB......1 & 2.5
SCBK..... 6.0 & 16.0
SBIC.....1.8 & 8.2
NCBA..,...2.0 & 2.5
ABSA .....0.20 & 1.00



On the basis of 6 bob SCBK interim it is adjusted to 6 & 16 bob. Projected total dividend remains the same .
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages«<4567>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.