13 Pages«<89101112>»
Elections 2022
#181 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 12:53:16 PM

Hatupangwingwi!
#182 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 1:04:57 PM

Hatupangwingwi!

#183 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 3:04:30 PM

To be sure, many Kenyans already have the tally close to 90% accuracy as almost all the physical form 34A,s have been published on the IEBC websites as PDF's. Since i dont have the time to add them up although am sure azimio and uda have already printed and added them up they know who is the winner, iebc know because they have received the digital results long ago, kdf know, nis know ni sis tu hatujui. Sad
#184 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 3:08:55 PM

14455055.93 haha .93 of a voter 14455056

Hesabu sasa
#185 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 5:05:13 PM

To be sure, many Kenyans already have the tally close to 90% accuracy as almost all the physical form 34A,s have been published on the IEBC websites as PDF's. Since i dont have the time to add them up although am sure azimio and uda have already printed and added them up they know who is the winner, iebc know because they have received the digital results long ago, kdf know, nis know ni sis tu hatujui. Sad

The American CIA knew 1 week ago and issued a travel advisory to kisumu
#186 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 6:14:36 PM

Basi kama CIA wanafikirianga hivo, there is a camera in every polling station recording everything, you can rewind and replay the election a million times and the result will be the 'same', insignificant errors, Halina makesi na lies hapa kupiganisha watu Shame on you Not unless they are saying we are stupid Shame on you
#187 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 8:58:04 AM

Voter turnout was because the wanna be pigs were broke and the people's were broke and demanding 2k to participate in elections, of course some were very sick e.t.c
#188 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 4:10:47 PM

Congratulations H.E Raila Amollo Odinga clearly he will get 50 + 1 we estimate 52%. Applause
#189 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 5:06:27 PM

Congratulations H.E Raila Amollo Odinga clearly he will get 50 + 1 we estimate 52%. Applause

Show me your working!
#190 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2022 5:27:20 PM

Show me your working!

Garissa, Kakamega, Mandera, Nandi (99.98 delivered), Narok, Tana River, Wajir (95% delivered), all these except Nandi are Azimio damu and that is where the last votes will come from the others have delivered 100% form 34A and is published. And so far in most tallies Raila is leading, we feel there is no more room for miracle.
#191 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2022 11:46:08 AM

Show me your working!

Garissa, Kakamega, Mandera, Nandi (99.98 delivered), Narok, Tana River, Wajir (95% delivered), all these except Nandi are Azimio damu and that is where the last votes will come from the others have delivered 100% form 34A and is published. And so far in most tallies Raila is leading, we feel there is no more room for miracle.

If this was the case, your azimio media aka citizen NTV and k24 could be the ones breaking the news not you. They have been delaying the results expecting a miracle or for them a disaster to happen.
And for the 5th time we have to go to bondo for a few days before we come back for maandamano kung'oa reli na tujiapishe.
#192 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2022 2:07:43 PM

https://youtu.be/czaXTfF4v9s

Someone has made this country a mafi ya kuku country. When you have a sitting deputy president winning an election and yet we are having a transition committee

Or maybe it's the other way round. The chairman of the winning party is the sitting president and yet we have a transition committee.
madhaquer
#193 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2022 10:07:03 PM

Someone participated in an election and is now struggling to deal with the consequences
#194 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2022 4:31:16 PM

It's over!

#195 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2022 8:52:28 AM

Show me your working!

the math is not mathing!! check your work!!
#196 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2022 2:49:56 PM

DATA ANALYSISI 101
Citizen and Standard, who have completed the process with Raila 51.34%, and nation who have not yet completed the process employed several youth of certain dependent capacity to enter data from 49,966 similar IEB portal pdf form into a spreadsheet, a few other secretive entities used AI or a very large pool of workers to speed up the process.

They all FROZE from the public eye, their tallies at around 13 million votes, CITIZEN and Standard who have COMPLETED the process announced a similar 51.4 win for Raila and you can get the spreadsheets to verify from them if you want. IEBC started a tally based on the delivery of the physical form 34A by the RO. Reuters started a new tally based on pdfs, and then along with Radio Africa switched to reporting based on the form 34A returned to the iebc which started very smal and exploded to around 13million and was and is currently frozen. Citizen and Standard have finished counting, but IEBC(for the public eyes only), have not finished tallying but froze at 13million, the result meant the others who cannot manage on their own have not yet finished the similar process.

In brief, those who have not finished counting are the ones going to bomas to cause chaos because they think chaos can change the result on a similar paper spreadsheet which is similar everywhere. Let them go and finish counting, hatutaki story mingi. That person telling you they can "hack" for you with a laptop is a conman!
#197 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2022 4:48:56 PM

https://youtu.be/th0rdC3bE1w
#198 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2022 8:21:33 PM

DATA ANALYSISI 101
Citizen and Standard, who have completed the process with Raila 51.34%, and nation who have not yet completed the process employed several youth of certain dependent capacity to enter data from 49,966 similar IEB portal pdf form into a spreadsheet, a few other secretive entities used AI or a very large pool of workers to speed up the process.

They all FROZE from the public eye, their tallies at around 13 million votes, CITIZEN and Standard who have COMPLETED the process announced a similar 51.4 win for Raila and you can get the spreadsheets to verify from them if you want. IEBC started a tally based on the delivery of the physical form 34A by the RO. Reuters started a new tally based on pdfs, and then along with Radio Africa switched to reporting based on the form 34A returned to the iebc which started very smal and exploded to around 13million and was and is currently frozen. Citizen and Standard have finished counting, but IEBC(for the public eyes only), have not finished tallying but froze at 13million, the result meant the others who cannot manage on their own have not yet finished the similar process.

In brief, those who have not finished counting are the ones going to bomas to cause chaos because they think chaos can change the result on a similar paper spreadsheet which is similar everywhere. Let them go and finish counting, hatutaki story mingi. That person telling you they can "hack" for you with a laptop is a conman!

Hii data analysis 101 yako sijui imetoka wapi...
You know I do this for a living and I have heuritics I have developed over the years and so when the media houses started data entry of the forms - I knew they would not complete it! who wants to be the one who 'declared' a winner? so I did my own tally of tallies! I used all the media houses and Form 34Bs. While the media houses stopped when Raila and Ruto had 49% - they had collectively data entered everything and when you look at them COMBINED manner - the picture showed up. I have compared this outcome with the aggregates of the Form 34Bs and they are almost the same! habari ni hii... 7.1M for Ruto and 6.9M for Raila...

#199 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2022 9:22:46 AM

DATA ANALYSISI 101

Hii data analysis 101 yako sijui imetoka wapi...
You know I do this for a living and I have heuritics I have developed over the years and so when the media houses started data entry of the forms - I knew they would not complete it! who wants to be the one who 'declared' a winner? so I did my own tally of tallies! I used all the media houses and Form 34Bs. While the media houses stopped when Raila and Ruto had 49% - they had collectively data entered everything and when you look at them COMBINED manner - the picture showed up. I have compared this outcome with the aggregates of the Form 34Bs and they are almost the same! habari ni hii... 7.1M for Ruto and 6.9M for Raila...

Those figures already posted by IEBC ages ago with 17 constituencies yet to complete. Remember 1% change in voter turnout is 210k votes, we had this change from a reported sujui 50 something, to sujui 65 percent, a leap from around 12 million to a bit over 14million, this is where you should do your corrections to get a better answer.
#200 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2022 12:54:19 PM

Announcement 3pm today. smile