wazua Mon, Oct 3, 2022
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

112 Pages«<109110111112>
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
sparkly
#2201 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2022 3:41:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 8,069
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
@Obiero you said KQ would hit 20, then it ended up suspended.

It did hit KES 20: upon initial relisting. suspension isn't death


It didn't hit 20 when you and I had a bet.

Suspension is death 😂
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#2202 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2022 6:13:28 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,811
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
@Obiero you said KQ would hit 20, then it ended up suspended.

It did hit KES 20: upon initial relisting. suspension isn't death


It didn't hit 20 when you and I had a bet.

Suspension is death 😂
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#2203 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2022 8:04:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
HFCK share price rally died
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#2204 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2022 12:19:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#2205 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 12:10:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#2206 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2022 11:21:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.

Relax

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#2207 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2022 7:12:23 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.

Relax


Dead cat bounce
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#2208 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2022 8:09:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.

Relax


Dead cat bounce

Yesterday volume was the highest in 4 years! Greater fool theory is now in open play

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#2209 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2022 10:12:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.

Relax


Dead cat bounce

Yesterday volume was the highest in 4 years! Greater fool theory is now in open play

Share price on gear 5 downwards
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
sparkly
#2210 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2022 1:43:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 8,069
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.

Relax


Dead cat bounce

Yesterday volume was the highest in 4 years! Greater fool theory is now in open play

Share price on gear 5 downwards


Relax
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#2211 Posted : Wednesday, August 03, 2022 6:23:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
HFCK share price rally died

It's known as a relief.. Check what happens next week


Indeed I see going by today's Tuesday 12 June closing price.

Relax


Dead cat bounce

Yesterday volume was the highest in 4 years! Greater fool theory is now in open play

Share price on gear 5 downwards


Relax

It's now or never

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#2212 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:01:41 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
Only share at the NSE with GUARANTEED 50% capital gain in next 3 months. Thank me later

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#2213 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2022 2:48:06 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,811
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
Only share at the NSE with GUARANTEED 50% capital gain in next 3 months. Thank me later

Would you consider a Wazuan giving you 1mn [and you give the Wazuan solid security/collateral and personal guarantee]. You pay 25% for 3 months and keep the balance smile
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#2214 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2022 7:10:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Only share at the NSE with GUARANTEED 50% capital gain in next 3 months. Thank me later

Would you consider a Wazuan giving you 1mn [and you give the Wazuan solid security/collateral and personal guarantee]. You pay 25% for 3 months and keep the balance smile

Yes, plus a kidney

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#2215 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2022 4:28:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Only share at the NSE with GUARANTEED 50% capital gain in next 3 months. Thank me later


Highly unlikely but it's good to be optimistic when in ditch
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#2216 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2022 2:29:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Only share at the NSE with GUARANTEED 50% capital gain in next 3 months. Thank me later


Highly unlikely but it's good to be optimistic when in ditch

The exchange bar sometimes is not totally right, but it is never wrong. Watch and learn

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#2217 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2022 5:29:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
EPS 0.26
PE 13.8
Projected dividend KES 0.25

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
My 2 cents
#2218 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2022 3:57:11 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
obiero wrote:
EPS 0.26
PE 13.8
Projected dividend KES 0.25


Please get out of HF and into Safaricom whilst the latter is still sub 29 per share
Ericsson
#2219 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2022 6:32:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,412
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
EPS 0.26
PE 13.8
Projected dividend KES 0.25


HF can't pay dividends with negative retained earnings.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#2220 Posted : Saturday, September 03, 2022 12:42:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 13,152
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
EPS 0.26
PE 13.8
Projected dividend KES 0.25


HF can't pay dividends with negative retained earnings.

KES 2.78B only? Has Rehani House been sold? Is there a buyer? How much is it worth

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 261,000 ABP 3.49; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
112 Pages«<109110111112>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.