wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

UHURU the GREAT
mpobiz
#1 Posted : Friday, December 17, 2021 10:11:39 PM

Today the president opened a shipyard huko Mombasa. Today a passenger train reach d Kisumu.
The whole country is one construction site with all projects set to conclude before he leaves office.
When I imagine all the projects initiated and completed by this man's administration it's just unbelievable. His youthful nature is what enabled this country to make those strides. Now it's time for another young blood to take the button and use the same strategy to uplift a few million Kenyans out of poverty using the bottom up formula.
This is just amazing. This man's legacy is already made. He has outperformed all the previous 3 presidents put together.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Swenani
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2022 10:17:43 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Today the president opened a shipyard huko Mombasa. Today a passenger train reach d Kisumu.
The whole country is one construction site with all projects set to conclude before he leaves office.
When I imagine all the projects initiated and completed by this man's administration it's just unbelievable. His youthful nature is what enabled this country to make those strides. Now it's time for another young blood to take the button and use the same strategy to uplift a few million Kenyans out of poverty using the bottom up formula.
This is just amazing. This man's legacy is already made. He has outperformed all the previous 3 presidents put together.

We're looking forward to His Excellency Gideon Kipsiele Towett Moi to continue with this amazing work starting from 2022 to 2032
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
essyk
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2022 9:33:40 PM

mpobiz wrote:

With such an advert you lose 1000 votes.
''When I imagine all the projects initiated and completed by this man's administration it's just unbelievable''

Are you trying to compose a song or poem? If you want to market the guy don't utter a word.Laughing out loudly
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
mpobiz
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2022 11:50:34 PM

essyk wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

With such an advert you lose 1000 votes.
''When I imagine all the projects initiated and completed by this man's administration it's just unbelievable''

Are you trying to compose a song or poem? If you want to market the guy don't utter a word.Laughing out loudly

Please don't bring back this thing. I am now singing a different song which is "Uhuru kigeugeu".. I now ask the admin to delete this post
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2022 12:51:05 PM

mpobiz wrote:

Alaaaaaaaaa Laughing out loudly

Was this before the Nazification of the mountain? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Before 60% of the mountain Youth were turned into brainless, politically hopeless tugeges Laughing out loudly
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mpobiz
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2022 9:24:33 PM

simonkabz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Alaaaaaaaaa Laughing out loudly

Was this before the Nazification of the mountain? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Before 60% of the mountain Youth were turned into brainless, politically hopeless tugeges Laughing out loudly

your acknowledgement that the tugeges are the majority is ok for us. brace yourself for the tugege will choose a govrnment for you
madhaquer
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2022 12:04:35 PM

Whatever positives he has,he is undoing them with his mouth and anger management issues.