wazua Mon, Oct 3, 2022
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Is the NSE Dead??
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2022 6:38:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,211
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Ati dividends are sustaining us Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Guess who was hyping Eveready 4 years ago 😂 😂 😂


You are funny.
At least we sold THE PAKA those 4 years ago and warned you guys to leave the doomed casino pronto. Only a fool doesn't change his mind. Others clung to the Casino and lost their shirts!!! Oh I forgot. "Dividends are sustaining us"
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#42 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2022 1:46:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 8,069
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Ati dividends are sustaining us Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Guess who was hyping Eveready 4 years ago 😂 😂 😂


You are funny.
At least we sold THE PAKA those 4 years ago and warned you guys to leave the doomed casino pronto. Only a fool doesn't change his mind. Others clung to the Casino and lost their shirts!!! Oh I forgot. "Dividends are sustaining us"
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


My Holdings:
BAT …. 34%
NMG …. 11%
KENGEN …. 11%
EQUITY …. 10%
KEN RE …. 8%
I&M …. 8%
NCBA …. 8%
CENTUM …. 7%
HAFR …. 3%

Assume my portfolio is worth KShs 1 million and extrapolate the dividends collected.
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2022 2:43:14 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,811
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Ati dividends are sustaining us Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Guess who was hyping Eveready 4 years ago 😂 😂 😂
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MugundaMan
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2022 12:31:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,211
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
sparkly wrote:


My Holdings:
BAT …. 34%
NMG …. 11%
KENGEN …. 11%
EQUITY …. 10%
KEN RE …. 8%
I&M …. 8%
NCBA …. 8%
CENTUM …. 7%
HAFR …. 3%

Assume my portfolio is worth KShs 1 million and extrapolate the dividends collected.


Those are CRUMBS blathee Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Plus you actually own and are still clinging to the WORSE THAN THE PAKA HAFR?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

sparkly
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2022 6:33:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 8,069
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Ati dividends are sustaining us Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Guess who was hyping Eveready 4 years ago 😂 😂 😂
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Mr. Eveready will Soar wants to give you stocks advice 😂
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2022 3:18:41 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,811
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Ati dividends are sustaining us Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



Guess who was hyping Eveready 4 years ago 😂 😂 😂
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Mr. Eveready will Soar wants to give you stocks advice 😂

The battery died. Laughing out loudly

Waiting for Kenya Re dividends in July/August.
And a few others eg DTB, Equity, etc

I don't have Total but it will pay in July
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
My 2 cents
#47 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2022 7:38:18 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
We bottomed in June 2022. Who else noticed?

NSE 20 - 1563
27th June 2022
wukan
#48 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2022 7:34:38 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,525
My 2 cents wrote:
We bottomed in June 2022. Who else noticed?

NSE 20 - 1563
27th June 2022


macros are flashing red. IMF is playing hardball. IFB reopen came in at 30% subscription with 13.74% interest. Lower than Eurobond which doesn't make sense. Means rates need to be higher north of 18%. Dollar index is pointing to 110 so kshs will be squeezed. We are yet to navigate that shitstorm so it's early to call a bottom
My 2 cents
#49 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2022 4:10:16 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/2/2010
Posts: 893
wukan wrote:
My 2 cents wrote:
We bottomed in June 2022. Who else noticed?

NSE 20 - 1563
27th June 2022


macros are flashing red. IMF is playing hardball. IFB reopen came in at 30% subscription with 13.74% interest. Lower than Eurobond which doesn't make sense. Means rates need to be higher north of 18%. Dollar index is pointing to 110 so kshs will be squeezed. We are yet to navigate that shitstorm so it's early to call a bottom


Perhaps that was already priced in.
There is just something about this snap back that feels different. My portfolio has gained each day for the past 10 days. I don't mind the market coming back lower, I am still accumulating.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.