wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

148 Pages«<145146147148>
Mumias Sugar huge demand
Realtreaty
#2921 Posted : Tuesday, February 08, 2022 10:35:48 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Dates Set For Mumias Sugar Case As Plot Thickens

The hyena's are hungry, and this sweet menu is just within reach. Next week will be a fight for the fittest contest.The leasing of the 5 sugar factories has been forgotten.

13 Months to the end of the COMESA Sugar safeguards.Sad Sad

smile For Public companies "Brokers" tend to push for cheap buy. For Private Companies "Brokers" tend to raise the price!!!!
HaMaina
#2922 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2022 8:10:20 AM

I hope the government shall remember to include some funds sugar industry in the budget.

12 Months to the end of the COMESA Sugar safeguards.Sad Sad

“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
HaMaina
#2923 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2022 3:46:49 PM

How Victoria Commercial Bank Aided Money Laundering, Tax Evasion in Mumias Sugar Sag
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
HaMaina
#2924 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2022 4:51:58 PM

This leasing issue should just be suspended until after the elections. There seems to be just too many hyenas salivating for a bite of this sugar factory.Sad Sad
HaMaina
#2925 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2022 10:36:34 AM

Good to see these Sugar industry vultures have been denied a bite of Mumias Sugar Company Ltd. Applause Applause Applause
VituVingiSana
#2926 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2022 9:49:30 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Good to see these Sugar industry vultures have been denied a bite of Mumias Sugar Company Ltd. Applause Applause Applause

This firm is as good as dead for shareholders. Good luck.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
HaMaina
#2927 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 9:25:33 AM

Court suspends order halting Mumias Sugar lease
HaMaina
#2928 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2022 9:28:11 AM

Shame on you Shame on you The Hyenas, Voltures and Bugs have run back to court and gotten a suspension. They just cant believe that they were denied a bite of this sugar factory.
HaMaina
#2929 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2022 9:06:38 AM

PVR Rao reinstated as Mumias Sugar receiver manager

Sad Sad Sad The Circus Continues.
HaMaina
#2930 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 1:09:46 PM

Order barring Sarrai from running Mumias extended to September 23

Applause Applause Good news, any decisions made will be After electionsApplause Applause
HaMaina
#2931 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 11:04:45 AM

Court gives green light for leasing of 5 sugar companies
HaMaina
#2932 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2022 10:01:43 AM

Mumias sugar brand back on shelves after a decade

This is complete nonsence, Sarai can't claim to have the plant running when they don't have the permission to do so. Nobody should celebrate anything until all these court issues are done, I think there were some serioue thugs in the previous government as well as the current govermment intent on grabbing this sweet plant. Wasindwe.

2 Months to the expiry of the current Comesa Sugar Safeguards

Kenya seeks another extension of sugar safeguards from Comesa

Until the 15th December Ruling I woun't put my hopes up, but I honestly hope and pray sarai gets fried along with their sponsors.

Creditor wants Sarrai managers punished over continued operations at Mumias

Sad Sad Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar
obiero
#2933 Posted : Thursday, December 08, 2022 8:03:37 PM

HaMaina wrote:

This is complete nonsence, Sarai can't claim to have the plant running when they don't have the permission to do so. Nobody should celebrate anything until all these court issues are done, I think there were some serioue thugs in the previous government as well as the current govermment intent on grabbing this sweet plant. Wasindwe.

Until the 15th December Ruling I woun't put my hopes up, but I honestly hope and pray sarai gets fried along with their sponsors.

Who's the administration manager

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
HaMaina
#2934 Posted : Tuesday, May 02, 2023 12:48:49 PM

Mumias Sugar case: Sarrai Group, accomplices fined for contempt of court

HaMaina
#2935 Posted : Thursday, May 18, 2023 9:39:07 AM

Sarrai Group officials risk jail term after losing appeal case

HaMaina
#2936 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2023 3:12:51 PM

Mumias Sugar Company gets Harveen Gadhoke as new administrator
Realtreaty
#2937 Posted : Friday, August 18, 2023 8:16:22 AM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Uhuru did not lift Mumias, its investors and communities. Will Ruto and Gachagua do it? The Prime cabinet is a westerner and should work had to restore investors confidence.
Ericsson
#2938 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2023 3:35:55 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Uhuru did not lift Mumias, its investors and communities. Will Ruto and Gachagua do it? The Prime cabinet is a westerner and should work had to restore investors confidence.

The Prime Cabinet secretary Akishiba Hasumbui
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
HaMaina
#2939 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 12:24:31 PM

Billionaire Rai Bows to Ruto Order on Mumias

Applause Applause Applause I hope they all fry, and run with their tails between their legs. F**K Them all.
VituVingiSana
#2940 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 1:06:20 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Billionaire Rai Bows to Ruto Order on Mumias

Applause Applause Applause I hope they all fry, and run with their tails between their legs. F**K Them all.

Mumias died long before Rai.
Good luck.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett