13 Pages«<678910>»
Elections 2022
#141 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2022 9:34:24 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Sasa mpira under.

It is Azimio all the way.

Amm a victim of displacement off persons orchestrad by Moi and executed by Gachagua in Molo.

We cannot have 2 thiefs leading our country.

Karua has no votes even I doubt women will vote for Karua and Raila.. 100% lost the elections

CHAGUARUTO!!!

versus

RARUA!!!
#142 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2022 8:38:48 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
Sasa mpira under.

It is Azimio all the way.

Amm a victim of displacement off persons orchestrad by Moi and executed by Gachagua in Molo.

We cannot have 2 thiefs leading our country.

Karua has no votes even I doubt women will vote for Karua and Raila.. 100% lost the elections

CHAGUARUTO!!!

versus

RARUA aka MARTHARAO (madharau)!!!

Sounds like Rarua shuruari d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Now my two bids on the systems Gachagua and Karua
I will now assume that i guessed right and my last guess is that Gachagua under CHAGUARUTO will carry the day for us than the Karua under RARUA shuruari deep in their fishy honeymoon!!
#143 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 12:20:53 AM

https://m.facebook.com/s...tstream_source=timeline

#144 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 12:31:47 AM

As we celebrate this early victory let me show our younger wazuaans how today's amapiano was born.

https://youtu.be/oC1_zLmjAug
#145 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 11:45:33 PM

Karua with their Matharao union seem to have started with a bang similar to first week of Honey moon.

This is similar to how women behave on High heels just two inches high but they feel like they are two miles high.

The Matharao union is a project and will FALL.
Mt Kenya is even angling for a Gachagua under the CHAGUARUTO trademark and is the best way to go.

The last month come July 2022 will show how voters not decided will move.

I can even see Sonko and Kalonzo using their People to vote for Ruto as Melon will never believe Matharao will ever give him anything.

#146 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 7:26:27 PM

There is a famous french saying that says

"Gutee inya ukinyirite inyanya"

That clearly depicts what babu has done to himself. He has been preoccupied with the mountain that he forgot he already had kalooser on his side with 2m votes. Now I don't know how kkrua will first compensate the lost kalooser votes and then bring in the mountain votes.
The president has also seen the light and will no longer engage in fruitless campaigns. I can now predict a 70%+1 win for Kenya kwanza
#147 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2022 10:52:22 PM

https://m.facebook.com/s...p;anchor_composer=false

Someone please help and drain lake Victoria before August 9 . Babu anaweza amua kudive
#148 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6:35:44 PM

https://m.facebook.com/s...p;anchor_composer=false

Someone please help and drain lake Victoria before August 9 . Babu anaweza amua kudive

God loves 🇰🇪 and its people.He will not allow 2 Thieves,2 Wakoras,2 Anything evil you think to Assendon to power to lead us.

Our tomorrow shall be better with Baba and Martha.

Tukutane kwa debe.⁴
#149 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6:45:21 PM

That clearly depicts what babu has done to himself. He has been preoccupied with the mountain that he forgot he already had kalooser on his side with 2m votes. Now I don't know how kkrua will first compensate the lost kalooser votes and then bring in the mountain votes.
The president has also seen the light and will no longer engage in fruitless campaigns. I can now predict a 70%+1 win for Kenya kwanza

1.Kalonzo will not go with 2M votes...he may take a bigger portion but certainly not all.

2.The coming in of Mama Martha has brought in more than 1M votes from the Mountain and the undecided.....that compensates the Kalonzo loss

3.From all recent opinion polls.....Baba is leading in 6 out of 8 provinces(the old order).The margin of winning is getting bigger each day.

From where I stand there is nothing to suggest a Ruto win.The D.O is the last nail.......sadly every time he opens his mouth he says something that drains 10000 votes from the UDA side.

BTW how many new votes were registered in Mt Kenya Region?

#150 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 9:51:37 PM

d'oh! d'oh!
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/...a-is-hiding-behind-karua

Why Raila is driven by Remote
The worst for Raila is if he became President and Junet becomes the President as he said he will make Kikuyus Dance for Baba.
Kikuyu are never bought!!!
#151 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2022 7:07:06 PM

1.Kalonzo will not go with 2M votes...he may take a bigger portion but certainly not all.

2.The coming in of Mama Martha has brought in more than 1M votes from the Mountain and the undecided.....that compensates the Kalonzo loss

3.From all recent opinion polls.....Baba is leading in 6 out of 8 provinces(the old order).The margin of winning is getting bigger each day.

From where I stand there is nothing to suggest a Ruto win.The D.O is the last nail.......sadly every time he opens his mouth he says something that drains 10000 votes from the UDA side.

BTW how many new votes were registered in Mt Kenya Region?

I see you have been swallowed by opinion polls. Can't you see your president who is the chairman of azimio is slowly changing tone and will no longer be doing campaigns for babu? If the polls were right he could be upping the tempo by now.
#152 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2022 9:34:51 PM

smile My poll suggest this

Ruto - 54.5% Total Votes

Raila - 41.7% Total votes

Others - 3.8 % Total votes
#153 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2022 12:37:34 PM

The women BAIT - Karua
The Women BET- Gachagua

Karua is the remote girl and has never worked well with Uhuru for the betterment of Women in Mt Kenya or Kenya at large.
Someone tell me what project she ever started to support women other than making money from them from her law company?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...nning-mate-martha-karua/

CHAGUARUTO wacha MARTHARAO!!!
#154 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2022 12:16:10 PM

Using "ushamba" as a campaign slogan for presidency is despicable, that is not what other Africans see in Kenyans. They see a well educated and cultured society when they compare themselves with us. They come to Nairobi to do shopping in our malls.

Poor or rich, many Kenyans except government officers are honest hard working and industrious people and need intelligent plans. Ushamba is also seen in some Kenyans of different walks of life, rich or poor as is evidenced by the so called bottom up gang. They cannot reach 30%.

With nis showing raila leading by 60%, we can breathe a sigh of relief.
#155 Posted : Friday, June 03, 2022 1:12:28 PM

I am happy UDA won't be represented in the coming presidential debate.
I think it's fair to give airtime to candidates of the same calibre. Wajakoya ,mungare and babu command the same voting numbers.
#156 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2022 7:48:41 PM

Kenyans are now choked by Melon behavior and need to vote him out completely for life.

His behavior makes me vomit and wonder how Fair Kenyans are taken for a ride

Melon is a dynasty skin goat boy and has been bought heavily just to sell his people to liars.

I now belief there are more Judas Iscariot thn i thought.

Kambas have always been used as toppers as people with no own bottoms!!!
#157 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2022 10:54:21 AM

Azimio please d'oh! , if you want to empathize with githeriman, show a lot of interest and hope in githeri.

This is a very emotional election and central is very emotional about githeri. It is worth a try. Tell them you will do value addition program for githeri with AFFA very well planned without thieves. There will be no githeri scandal.
#158 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2022 8:54:19 PM

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
The Lies of AssMio

1. BBI- Lie closed by Kenyans

2. 6000 Stiped by Assmio govt- Lie forgotten

3. Woman Deputy- Another Lie to use women as tissues by Dynasties

4. Babacare- Obama copyright grabbed and is a lie after watching Kenya Kwanza having a powerful base of "BOTTOM-UP-ECONOMY" Raila has been in the largest slum in Africa with flying toilets

5.MANIFESTO ya AssMio - A mare photocopy of UHURUTO 2013 full of assumptions and lies with the word Inawezekana because we know it can't.

KENYANS ARE FOOLED BY MONEYED aka DYNASTIES

VOTE WISELY -else we see another 5 yrs of fight between Karua and Raila plus the return of cancelled BBI to take our development agenda.
Receptor
#159 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2022 2:59:29 PM

#160 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2022 10:17:13 PM

https://nation.africa/kenya/news...residential-race-3842106

INFORTRAK IS RAILA 6TH SPEED GEAR
IT IS FUNDED AND OWNED IN PROXY BY RAILA
IT DID THIS IN 2007, 2013, 2017 AND IS REPEATING THE SAME 2022 LYING TO KENYANS

CHAGUARUTO wacha MARTHARAO