wazua Wed, Apr 17, 2024

141 Pages«<138139140141>
Coronavirus
#2781 Posted : Monday, May 03, 2021 12:34:01 PM

I think in very unusual circumstances even the professors need to be spoon fed with ideas. Let me break it down for you.
It's about time the governments start to downplay the effects and and the perceived deadly nature of this infection. Look at Tanzanians their president after noticing how 99.9% of its victims recover. He did not declare a state of emergency.
After a lot of ridicule we can now say he was right though posthumously.
We now know that this infection won't be tackled by lockdowns and fear. This will cause more chaos death and economic collapse which will lead to the death of the healthier majority population.

yes... it will be tackled by commonsense measures and if you have a chance - get vaccinated. it will not be tackled by ignoring everything we know and stop being 'euphoric'.

This is a very special day. Someone has finally seen the light. Welcome to the club. I wish there was an inbox in this forum I could have shared with you on how we in this club manage to see further ahead than most of you.
It has not been a issue of kukauka or not being p*ssys as you had put it. It's a matter of using logic and common sense as you have said.
Now you can refer back to my works here and see how much you lost when you were being blinded by your western education.

On the issue of vaccination. I will leave it as a personal decision so I won't put a blanket condemnation. But... Go back to my writings and you will notice that i mentioned somewhere I have been already infected and healed. That means I possess natural antibodies which you know are better than your synthetic ones. Furthermore vaccination does not guarantee that you won't be infected, get very sick or even die. So I don't know why you are putting your faith so much on that liquid.
#2782 Posted : Monday, May 03, 2021 4:05:05 PM

I think in very unusual circumstances even the professors need to be spoon fed with ideas. Let me break it down for you.
It's about time the governments start to downplay the effects and and the perceived deadly nature of this infection. Look at Tanzanians their president after noticing how 99.9% of its victims recover. He did not declare a state of emergency.
We now know that this infection won't be tackled by lockdowns and fear. This will cause more chaos death and economic collapse which will lead to the death of the healthier majority population.

yes... it will be tackled by commonsense measures and if you have a chance - get vaccinated. it will not be tackled by ignoring everything we know and stop being 'euphoric'.

This is a very special day. Someone has finally seen the light. Welcome to the club. I wish there was an inbox in this forum I could have shared with you on how we in this club manage to see further ahead than most of you.
It has not been a issue of kukauka or not being p*ssys as you had put it. It's a matter of using logic and common sense as you have said.
Now you can refer back to my works here and see how much you lost when you were being blinded by your western education.

On the issue of vaccination. I will leave it as a personal decision so I won't put a blanket condemnation. But... Go back to my writings and you will notice that i mentioned somewhere I have been already infected and healed. That means I possess natural antibodies which you know are better than your synthetic ones. Furthermore vaccination does not guarantee that you won't be infected, get very sick or even die. So I don't know why you are putting your faith so much on that liquid.

I am not on your side - I have never been a proponent of lockdowns! I have been a proponent of 'measures' to control the disease. Social Distancing especially! Simple things like wearing masks when you are in large groups of people (not alone outside or in a car when you are on your own). commonsense measures! what you do is profess that this is not a serious disease! I am not on your side on that one. I am not a proponent of walking into bars full of drunkards who all have just come from God knows where singing to their heart's content! No!

On getting infected to get antibodies - you should research a bit on how the immune system works and you will realize that naturally acquired antibodies are not the best simply because of how the immune system works.

Let me try and give you a crash course. The immune system responds to parts of the virus - not the whole virus. to be exact - the immune system responds to proteins! foreign proteins! The virus is extremely long (30,000 bases long) and it has lots of proteins. So your body's immune system's job is to identify any of the foreign proteins and say - hey! this is new! we don't know it... let's create antibodies to neutralize it! what then happens is that when this exact protein is found in your system - it is nuked by the antibodies.

The problem comes with mutations! a mutation in the 30,000 bases that generate these proteins MAY generate a virus with a small difference (the protein which your body is honed to attack). this new virus will come into your body and the immune system will not respond as expected! That is what is happening in India! most indians got the wild version of the disease last year... 56% of persons in new Delhi have antibodies/t-cells that remember the proteins from the wild version of the disease... But a new variant has shown up which has different proteins and their immune systems have to go back to square one. IT'S AS IF THEY NEVER HAD THE DISEASE! Have you ever wondered why HIV never goes? HIV tests are tests to detect antibodies but the virus is never extingushied! the f*cker keeps on mutating... even common flu does this often... mutations. I got a flu shot this year that is based on all known flu viruses but you can be sure that some mutant will hit me in the future.

How are vaccines different you ask... well! they have engineered them so that the protein that is generated is not a random one but rather related to a fundermental part of the virus. a mutation on it would change the characteristic of the virus. in this particular one protein that is related to such things as infection! the S-protein! Vaccines say dump your body with these proteins or cause these proteins to be generated. Your body says - if you see this exact protein (not any random protein generated by the 30,000 bases)... deal with it. it's more fine-tuned.

if a mutation takes place in this protein - the virus with this mutation may not bind on to our cells effectively... of course, if it does... we are in trouble!
#2783 Posted : Monday, May 03, 2021 9:24:30 PM

I am not on your side - I have never been a proponent of lockdowns! I have been a proponent of 'measures' to control the disease. Social Distancing especially! Simple things like wearing masks when you are in large groups of people (not alone outside or in a car when you are on your own). commonsense measures! what you do is profess that this is not a serious disease! I am not on your side on that one. I am not a proponent of walking into bars full of drunkards who all have just come from God knows where singing to their heart's content! No!

On getting infected to get antibodies - you should research a bit on how the immune system works and you will realize that naturally acquired antibodies are not the best simply because of how the immune system works.

Let me try and give you a crash course. The immune system responds to parts of the virus - not the whole virus. to be exact - the immune system responds to proteins! foreign proteins! The virus is extremely long (30,000 bases long) and it has lots of proteins. So your body's immune system's job is to identify any of the foreign proteins and say - hey! this is new! we don't know it... let's create antibodies to neutralize it! what then happens is that when this exact protein is found in your system - it is nuked by the antibodies.

The problem comes with mutations! a mutation in the 30,000 bases that generate these proteins MAY generate a virus with a small difference (the protein which your body is honed to attack). this new virus will come into your body and the immune system will not respond as expected! That is what is happening in India! most indians got the wild version of the disease last year... 56% of persons in new Delhi have antibodies/t-cells that remember the proteins from the wild version of the disease... But a new variant has shown up which has different proteins and their immune systems have to go back to square one. IT'S AS IF THEY NEVER HAD THE DISEASE! Have you ever wondered why HIV never goes? HIV tests are tests to detect antibodies but the virus is never extingushied! the f*cker keeps on mutating... even common flu does this often... mutations. I got a flu shot this year that is based on all known flu viruses but you can be sure that some mutant will hit me in the future.

How are vaccines different you ask... well! they have engineered them so that the protein that is generated is not a random one but rather related to a fundermental part of the virus. a mutation on it would change the characteristic of the virus. in this particular one protein that is related to such things as infection! the S-protein! Vaccines say dump your body with these proteins or cause these proteins to be generated. Your body says - if you see this exact protein (not any random protein generated by the 30,000 bases)... deal with it. it's more fine-tuned.

if a mutation takes place in this protein - the virus with this mutation may not bind on to our cells effectively... of course, if it does... we are in trouble!

I now pity you. It's either you are going mad or Alzheimer's is kicking in. It's just months a go you were advocating for tighter lockdowns. Your crazy mathematics always spelling doom for us. Now you say this? Iko shida hapa.
Now you are here with some useless theories on how vaccines work better than natural antibodies. Giving examples with AIDS. This is laughable. Go back to wherever you copy pasted those paragraphs and read better.
#2784 Posted : Tuesday, May 04, 2021 8:51:50 PM

I now pity you. It's either you are going mad or Alzheimer's is kicking in. It's just months a go you were advocating for tighter lockdowns. Your crazy mathematics always spelling doom for us. Now you say this? Iko shida hapa.
Now you are here with some useless theories on how vaccines work better than natural antibodies. Giving examples with AIDS. This is laughable. Go back to wherever you copy pasted those paragraphs and read better.

stop with the insults
#2785 Posted : Tuesday, May 04, 2021 11:23:43 PM

stop with the insults

Wachana na yeye! Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident. Anyone who does not know the difference between HIV and AIDS cannot understand how the immune system works… did you notice he never responded to my writings? He never quoted me on earlier writings? We know him and his ways. Watu wa Trump hawa.
#2786 Posted : Thursday, May 06, 2021 12:14:36 PM

This are not insults. I am just seeing some common characteristics of a person with the conditions that I have mentioned.
From the beginning of this thread I have categorically stated that the infection will be controlled by common sence rather than useless terminology and mathematics.
Not that we can't base our arguments on technical stuff. we can but it's tedious to read or write and in real sence nobody here cares.
For a moment there I had seen you had seen the light only to backtrack and go back to your small cocoon of useless myths and legends.
My simple argument has been. Corona won't be the same her in Africa as is in the west because of (but not limited) a few reasons I mention below
1. Majority of the population is very young.
2.majority of the unhealthy people in Africa are already dead due to lack of proper health care system. That's why most of the deaths are from "we know where"
3. We are a hardened lot that grannies 100 years old are healing. For you to reach that kind of age in Africa you will have to endure a lot and Corona will be as easy as passing wind.
4. Etc.. etc.
Sasa wewe you come here to share your madness ati mutations this , basses 20k.. sasa hio unaambia nani? And how does it add value to a worried lot?
#2787 Posted : Saturday, May 08, 2021 4:09:21 PM

https://m.facebook.com/b...i/posts/424858724641127

Our faith is also our strength.. Corona doesn't have a place in this .. our society. Homa Tu.
#2788 Posted : Sunday, May 09, 2021 7:51:21 AM

Me thinks we shall be better off and richer in knowledge if we restrict our discussion to the topic.

Who said what,where,why,who used figures and pie charts etc is not necessary.

@Mpobiz I also think its not right to beliitle this disease when we know many have lost their lives through it.Yes other diseases kill but there is a way COVID is striking that is scaring.

Let us share messages of hope and ways to help ourselves.
#2789 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 2:14:17 AM

Hear Yee! Hear Yee! Hear Yee!
The self proclaimed koffi anan aka bensouda has spoketh
Sasa wacha tujibambe kidogo tusahau hiianeno ya korona

https://youtu.be/t1fqh_gmcDU
#2790 Posted : Saturday, June 19, 2021 1:35:37 PM

https://m.facebook.com/s...&id=100001779485530

I have said it here so many times that this lockdowns and the government spreading of fear has ulterior motives
#2791 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 6:00:54 PM

Lock downs and more lockdowns but when you walk around you will see that everything is back to normal. Bars and clubs are full until 10 while some can go until day break. Matatus are back to carrying normal capacity. School children are back to crowded classrooms and playgrounds.
We have to localise this problem and find local solutions.
#2792 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2021 2:53:12 PM

Corruption has began with vaccine. Just from the center and they refused to give me a jab na excuse za ujinga. No one waiting and the say they are only giving second jab. How come raila was given first jab yesterday? We gave space to the elderly and government people last time, now its risking our lives now unless the top guy at health gets his "target" amount, no jab, its better they expire than him not getting "rich". We need a revolution!
#2793 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2021 5:58:56 PM

Corruption has began with vaccine. Just from the center and they refused to give me a jab na excuse za ujinga. No one waiting and the say they are only giving second jab. How come raila was given first jab yesterday? We gave space to the elderly and government people last time, now its risking our lives now unless the top guy at health gets his "target" amount, no jab, its better they expire than him not getting "rich". We need a revolution!

Wacha kelele . Enda nyumbani. You won't die. Don't listen to the propaganda in the media. The media is there to scare you. 99% of Kenyans don't need any vaccine which ever variant comes along.
Don't also make it seem like a vaccine is like oxygen and whoever controls it has control over your life.
#2794 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2021 8:12:36 PM

Wacha kelele . Enda nyumbani. You won't die. Don't listen to the propaganda in the media. The media is there to scare you. 99% of Kenyans don't need any vaccine which ever variant comes along.
Don't also make it seem like a vaccine is like oxygen and whoever controls it has control over your life.

vaccines are just spectacles or any other knowledge based aid in life, usaimbie mtu asivae specs juu wewe unaziogopa.
#2795 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2021 11:51:48 PM

vaccines are just spectacles or any other knowledge based aid in life, usaimbie mtu asivae specs juu wewe unaziogopa.

No-one has ever called for a revolution for lack of spectacles. Or the perceived hoarding of spectacles by some forces.
the same way you have put it being long or short sighted is the same as having Corona. It's not life threatening.
Yes sight is important so that you don't get hit by a nduthi but you have the same chances of survival if you have Corona and have never been immunised and if imunized.
A vaccine is just about belief and faith. Something to give "weak" or cowards courage to move around as if they have a big firewall around them while there is none.
What is now happening is you are perceived to be powerful if you hoard the most vaccines. I remember in highschool the most powerful prefect was the dining hall prefect. He had the powers to decide whether you ate first or last from the rest of the 1k school population. He also could get a bigger share of the meat than us. But we did not witness any weight change because the meat was so overcooked that most of the fats were in the soup.
Let's not be reduced back to highschool mentality where we see power or advantage where there is actually none.
kmucheke
#2796 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2021 4:45:02 PM

An "enterprising" Ugandan decided to collect used Covid vaccine vials, fill them with tap water and administer jabs to the public at a fee. He was working with real nurses and even issued vaccination certificates.

At first it was thought he injected 800 people, but the number may be as high as 20,000.

Imagine walking around confidently after being injected with tap water.
LINK
#2797 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2021 5:15:31 PM

kmucheke wrote:

An "enterprising" Ugandan decided to collect used Covid vaccine vials, fill them with tap water and administer jabs to the public at a fee. He was working with real nurses and even issued vaccination certificates.

At first it was thought he injected 800 people, but the number may be as high as 20,000.

Imagine walking around confidently after being injected with tap water.
LINK

I am very certain Kenyans have tasted this water too. A alot can happen in those warehouses where the true consignment gets diverted and replaced with dasani.
There was a story on jack Ma donation that was later sold off. The story died when there was a lot of noise on BBI.
#2798 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 10:25:44 PM

curfew lifted
It's good. But apart from ruining the economy,I did not see any health benefits here in this country.
#2799 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2021 12:48:56 AM

https://youtu.be/qX1yVeUNtTo

Why is the government under pressure to vaccinate us when new variants are popping up everywhere. One point of interest comes in at 1.40. you will hear something called vaccine escape. The more people become educated the more stupid they become.
#2800 Posted : Sunday, March 05, 2023 3:43:17 PM

Revelations revelations and more new revelations. I miss magufuli. Our drunk here was busy locking up everything because they knew it was a gimmick and that gave them a space to steal.
Some of my baddest debates in this forum was on this topic where I faced a lot of opposition just because we could see what was being played behind the curtains.
Now it's all out in the open.
I hope wazua lives forever and nobody can delete their posts so as to serve as a record to avoid future idiotic behaviour.
Some of the posts here are a clear testament that intelligence is not in education and vice versa.