Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<789
CIC Insurance 2019
Ericsson
#161 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2021 8:44:10 AM

kmucheke wrote:

CIC Insurance posts Sh259 million profit in half-year

Quote:
CIC Insurance Group posted a Sh259.5 million net profit in the half year ended June, reversing a net loss of Sh335.5 million the year before.

The return to profitability was helped by improved performance in the underwriting business and higher investment income.

Quote:
CIC is close to disposing a large part of its land holdings, with the proceeds earmarked for paying down debt and reinvesting the balance in cash-generating assets.

Gains made in the first half been reversed in the second half.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mlennyma
#162 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2021 10:14:43 AM

Ericsson wrote:
kmucheke wrote:

Quote:
CIC Insurance Group posted a Sh259.5 million net profit in the half year ended June, reversing a net loss of Sh335.5 million the year before.

The return to profitability was helped by improved performance in the underwriting business and higher investment income.

Quote:
CIC is close to disposing a large part of its land holdings, with the proceeds earmarked for paying down debt and reinvesting the balance in cash-generating assets.

this thing has no benefit to the shareholder
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
littledove
#163 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 9:52:53 AM

what has spooked the market? serious selloff yesterday and today with a minimum of 1.94. Anyway it seems like day trading is not working, i just bought some few cic at 1.94 and im trying to put a sell order at 2.10 but its showing i have no shares
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
maka
#164 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 10:42:49 AM

littledove wrote:
what has spooked the market? serious selloff yesterday and today with a minimum of 1.94. Anyway it seems like day trading is not working, i just bought some few cic at 1.94 and im trying to put a sell order at 2.10 but its showing i have no shares

We are jokers.... I honestly dont know why we do this... Talk big , implement stuff that doesnt even work efficiently. Intra day actually started with bonds but years later very few brokers can hack an intra day trade.... Avail... trade.... settle... avail... trade.... settle.

possunt quia posse videntur
Ericsson
#165 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 5:00:28 PM

littledove wrote:

This things you wait for about 6 months after launch to test.
Ericsson
#166 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 5:02:02 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
kmucheke wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

this thing has no benefit to the shareholder

Foundation is not that firm.