wazua Mon, Jan 24, 2022
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
CARBACID-Any hope?
Metch
#41 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 2:30:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/22/2015
Posts: 224
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Realtreaty wrote:
Sometimes old trends are just mirages. If I was told to sketch a graph of how Carbacid will move in the year 2016 I would try to show my teacher that it has a chance, big chance to move from 15 currently to 44 kshs by October 2016 nesting for sometime between 27 and 35Ksh. But would we always depend on history to say that Raila will still lose next elections?
The Market especially in Africa will improve as more Europeans come in assuming that Terrorism is global and could as well hit them like happened in Paris. I will invest where I can pay less for labour cost with open market policy and investor friendly tax refunds. Europe will come back as we see Barclays is trying to make Africans happy through their "Go to" friendly policies where repsect and low interest on loan matters.We can see its also moving up and by Feb 2016 it may be at 21 ksh



about 4 weeks to H1 results announcement. any prediction?
Start!
Aguytrying
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 6:55:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2010
Posts: 5,037
Metch wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Sometimes old trends are just mirages. If I was told to sketch a graph of how Carbacid will move in the year 2016 I would try to show my teacher that it has a chance, big chance to move from 15 currently to 44 kshs by October 2016 nesting for sometime between 27 and 35Ksh. But would we always depend on history to say that Raila will still lose next elections?
The Market especially in Africa will improve as more Europeans come in assuming that Terrorism is global and could as well hit them like happened in Paris. I will invest where I can pay less for labour cost with open market policy and investor friendly tax refunds. Europe will come back as we see Barclays is trying to make Africans happy through their "Go to" friendly policies where repsect and low interest on loan matters.We can see its also moving up and by Feb 2016 it may be at 21 ksh



about 4 weeks to H1 results announcement. any prediction?


Realtreaty. Answer your fans. Do you still see 44 bob this year?
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
mlennyma
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 9:03:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 6,127
Location: nairobi
Aguytrying wrote:
Metch wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Sometimes old trends are just mirages. If I was told to sketch a graph of how Carbacid will move in the year 2016 I would try to show my teacher that it has a chance, big chance to move from 15 currently to 44 kshs by October 2016 nesting for sometime between 27 and 35Ksh. But would we always depend on history to say that Raila will still lose next elections?
The Market especially in Africa will improve as more Europeans come in assuming that Terrorism is global and could as well hit them like happened in Paris. I will invest where I can pay less for labour cost with open market policy and investor friendly tax refunds. Europe will come back as we see Barclays is trying to make Africans happy through their "Go to" friendly policies where repsect and low interest on loan matters.We can see its also moving up and by Feb 2016 it may be at 21 ksh



about 4 weeks to H1 results announcement. any prediction?


Realtreaty. Answer your fans. Do you still see 44 bob this year?

i have been seeing a big order trying to exit at 15bob since Monday
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
VituVingiSana
#44 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2021 2:44:00 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,667
Location: Nairobi
Ord Dividend 70c
Special Div 90c
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Kenyan Oracle
#45 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2021 7:48:47 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 210
https://www.businessdail...-to-49-9-percent-3605692
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
VituVingiSana
#46 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2021 10:23:36 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,667
Location: Nairobi
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692

Skin in the game. If he is buying then you know things are looking good.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2021 10:24:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,121
Location: NAIROBI
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692


Balobhai Patel should be given title of an elder or Chief in wazua and be awarded hall of fame.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Kenyan Oracle
#48 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2021 9:34:54 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 210
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692

Skin in the game. If he is buying then you know things are looking good.



Likelihood of a take over are very high. If he misses taking over BOC, he might decide to take full ownership of Carbacid.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
VituVingiSana
#49 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2021 9:45:11 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,667
Location: Nairobi
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692

Skin in the game. If he is buying then you know things are looking good.

Likelihood of a take over are very high. If he misses taking over BOC, he might decide to take full ownership of Carbacid.
I would not want to sell at this price. It has a lot of cash which it had kept to be used to buy BOC. The primary business/asset is a cash cow. It has shares whose prices are low but could see gains in the future.

I would rather see an external (not BC) buyer who will pay a fair/full price.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
cyruskulei
#50 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2021 10:46:22 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/9/2010
Posts: 304
Location: kenya
Ericsson wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692


Balobhai Patel should be given title of an elder or Chief in wazua and be awarded hall of fame.



Which other firms has Balobhai Patel invested in. He appears to he does his homework well
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

Ericsson
#51 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2021 11:16:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,121
Location: NAIROBI
cyruskulei wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692


Balobhai Patel should be given title of an elder or Chief in wazua and be awarded hall of fame.


Which other firms has Balobhai Patel invested in. He appears to he does his homework well


Lafarge Bamburi cement
Co-operative Bank
KCB
ABSA
Sanlam
EABL
Safaricom
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
cyruskulei
#52 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2021 12:10:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/9/2010
Posts: 304
Location: kenya
Ericsson wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692


Balobhai Patel should be given title of an elder or Chief in wazua and be awarded hall of fame.


Which other firms has Balobhai Patel invested in. He appears to he does his homework well


Lafarge Bamburi cement
Co-operative Bank
KCB
ABSA
Sanlam
EABL
Safaricom



Thanks alot
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

Ericsson
#53 Posted : Thursday, November 04, 2021 12:52:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,121
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson wrote:
cyruskulei wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/billionaire-raises-his-stake-in-carbid-to-49-9-percent-3605692


Balobhai Patel should be given title of an elder or Chief in wazua and be awarded hall of fame.


Which other firms has Balobhai Patel invested in. He appears to he does his homework well


Lafarge Bamburi cement
Co-operative Bank
KCB
ABSA
Sanlam
EABL
Safaricom

Plus CIC Insurance
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.