wazua Tue, Apr 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Drunkard should be kicked out of wazua; YES or NO.... vote
RskTaker
#41 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:09:29 PM

@ Drunkard,

Whether you're in the 99% or the one 1% is none of our business. One thing is though......

Euge
#42 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:52:56 AM

Lord, thank you!
Mo
#43 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:27:30 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Wacha nyef nyef....10K

Applause Applause Applause
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
ikonini
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:10:19 PM

Naaah!!...its like kenya fighting somali,pointless!!...you will sober up soon enuf,the 10K must ave been a bar talk to a sober waitress...Lipa deni!Shame on you Shame on you
MAKE A CHOICE TO TAKE A CHANCE OR YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
amorphous
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:06:11 PM

holycow wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
@drunkard/rollout should remain-he is very brave.

But first an explanation for the 10k

The Kshs 10,000 pledge that never was.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:43:10 PM
Drunkard wrote:
...... when you come up with a way, let me know, I will donate Kshs 10,000, infact I challenge anyone who has ever attack me or correct my very bad writing to donate Kshs 10,000 lets see who has heart and money.

The centi-dollar-millionaire who could not live u to a PALTRY $100 pledge. Wazoo kuna mambo

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Age and family mellows us all over time
Rollout
#46 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 8:00:05 PM

About 10 years ago!