wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<4567>
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter?
Blackberry
#101 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 1:53:50 PM

Tummy water 1st thing in the morning, do detox program, then eat clean, avoid wheat, and no carbs after 3....

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.

hardwood
#102 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:06:47 PM

Kenyan's life expectancy is 65 yrs. So just sample and enjoy the delicacies that planet earth has to offer to the fullest because in a few decades we will be all gone to the next world. It's better "to go" after enjoying the delicacies than to go after starving yourself throughout your journey on planet earth.
Impunity
#103 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:26:04 PM

Blackberry wrote:
Tummy water 1st thing in the morning, do detox program, then eat clean, avoid wheat, and no carbs after 3....

Can one avoid wheat and do rice.. ?
Ama rice is just like wheat?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Fullykenyan
#104 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 11:43:19 AM

This is how i reduced, once i realised that, i am slowly becoming obese. I started doing Jogging in the morning hours on the Weekend, and this, i did before taking my breakfast. Weekdays, i did Spinning on my stationary bike. To compliment this, i would do weight Lifting using the famous 6-5-4 method. This method requires that you do light weights, otherwise you will not make it. Tt is very intense. To cap this, i would go to a boxing Club once a week and just hit the heavy bag, work with the medicine ball and do Sparrings. I avoid sugar and sweety stuff, from monday till saturday, and on sunday i eat anything i want. This helps to me avoid craving for sugar, etc. This has helped me maintain my weight, and strength.Soon, i want to start using fridays as my fasting day.
Mtafiti
#105 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 9:31:35 PM

Where did such discussions disappear to?

Progress report?
washiku
#106 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 9:51:04 PM

Mtafiti wrote:

Progress report?

I won. After years of struggle. Came to know that WHEN you eat matters most, followed closely by WHAT you eat. Exercise gives you 10pc of the result. In other words: FAST!
masukuma
#107 Posted : Wednesday, June 02, 2021 5:41:42 AM

washiku wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Progress report?

I won. After years of struggle. Came to know that WHEN you eat matters most, followed closely by WHAT you eat. Exercise gives you 10pc of the result. In other words: FAST!

I have been following closely! you have done well with yourself. Your dedication has paid off...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#108 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2021 10:21:03 AM

masukuma wrote:
washiku wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:

Progress report?

I have been following closely! you have done well with yourself. Your dedication has paid off...

@macabbages. following him where? In Nairobi traffic jam ama siku hizi anapeana updates wapi?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Magigi
#109 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2021 1:27:51 PM

incognito wrote:
Ok, i have been in denial. Sucking it up, wearing big baggy Tshirts, etc. But, the truth is: I have got a major pot belly. A serious "kitambi"

Wazuans, is there a way i can make this flat in two months? I dont want a six or eight pack...just a flatter one.

Maoni tafadhali...Pray

Weka Msichana hutaki kuoa mimba. After three months you should be able to see your dick while standing. very easyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Taurrus
#110 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2021 3:46:30 PM

Magigi wrote:
incognito wrote:
Ok, i have been in denial. Sucking it up, wearing big baggy Tshirts, etc. But, the truth is: I have got a major pot belly. A serious "kitambi"

Wazuans, is there a way i can make this flat in two months? I dont want a six or eight pack...just a flatter one.

Maoni tafadhali...Pray

Weka Msichana hutaki kuoa mimba. After three months you should be able to see your dick while standing. very easyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

YAH! The true Magigi is back!
Swenani
#111 Posted : Friday, June 11, 2021 10:53:12 AM

Magigi wrote:
incognito wrote:

Maoni tafadhali...Pray

@atalaku are you high on masturbation?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Coolio
#112 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2021 6:36:47 AM

Magigi wrote:
incognito wrote:

Maoni tafadhali...Pray

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Are you saying this from experience?
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
marex
#113 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2021 11:28:07 PM

I had a Kitambi for 19 years but I have managed to flatten it in the last eight months. I started trying to fight it in 2016, doing lots of walking exercises using the pacer app, at times walking 10-15km daily, but it didn't work because of one mistake I made-I didn't change my diet. I would do lots of exercises but would consume too much sugars especially through soda, tea, and wheat. My turning point came when I quit soda, sugar, and wheat last November. Even without exercise, I lost about 3kgs in a month. Then I started actively changing my diet. In January, I did a whole month of zero carb diet and by the end of the month, I was 8kgs down. In February, I switched to a low carb diet (of course without soda, wheat, and sugars) and supplemented it with the 16-8 intermittent fasting. I6-8 intermittent fasting means you eat within 8 hours and fast for 16 hrs. I would take lunch at breakfast at 11am lunch at 1pm, and supper at 6pm and the eat again at 11am, while at the same time ensuring I did not consume more than 50 grams of carbohydrates in the process (An average human requires 200-250 grams of carbohydrates daily) when you consume more than the daily requirements, the rest is converted into fats and stored, leading to weight gain. When you consume less than 200 grams of carbs, the body meets the deficit by burning the stored fats and converting them into energy. A consistent zero carb or low carb diet puts the body into a continuous fat burning mode). By the end of February, I had lost 6 more kgs. I continued alternating 15 days of zero carb diet with 15 days of low far diet in March, April, May and June. By the end of June, I weighed 72kgs, down from 103 in November last year, with the Kitambi disappearing in the process. I have since replaced the 16-8 intermittent fasting with the 48 hr weekly autophagy fasting for body cleansing. Low carb diet is now a lifestyle. I have permanently quit wheat, sugar, and sugary beverages, however, I eat meat, eggs, and other proteins normally. I have resumed walking exercises mainly to keep fit, not to lose weight. I have learnt that weight loss is 80 percent diet management and 20 percent exercise. You can lose weight without any exercise on a zero carb diet. I also learnt that proteins play a very minimal role in weight gain, that's why eggs, chicken and beef are a key part of a keto diet. Mtu asikudanganye ati uache nyama na mayai ndio ulose weight. Kula nyama, Wacha ngano na sukari. In fact egg fasting is the fastest way to burn fat (You can google egg fast, and see its magic, focus on peer reviewed articles especially on the ncbi database). Also avoid high sugar fruits. While the fructose in fruits is not as bad as processed carbohydrates, it can also cause weight gain especially when consumed in high quantities, and the metabolism of fructose also overworks the liver.
The way I am
Mtafiti
#114 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 11:10:31 AM

marex wrote:
I had a Kitambi for 19 years but I have managed to flatten it in the last eight months. I started trying to fight it in 2016, doing lots of walking exercises using the pacer app, at times walking 10-15km daily, but it didn't work because of one mistake I made-I didn't change my diet. I would do lots of exercises but would consume too much sugars especially through soda, tea, and wheat. My turning point came when I quit soda, sugar, and wheat last November. Even without exercise, I lost about 3kgs in a month. Then I started actively changing my diet. In January, I did a whole month of zero carb diet and by the end of the month, I was 8kgs down. In February, I switched to a low carb diet (of course without soda, wheat, and sugars) and supplemented it with the 16-8 intermittent fasting. I6-8 intermittent fasting means you eat within 8 hours and fast for 16 hrs. I would take lunch at breakfast at 11am lunch at 1pm, and supper at 6pm and the eat again at 11am, while at the same time ensuring I did not consume more than 50 grams of carbohydrates in the process (An average human requires 200-250 grams of carbohydrates daily) when you consume more than the daily requirements, the rest is converted into fats and stored, leading to weight gain. When you consume less than 200 grams of carbs, the body meets the deficit by burning the stored fats and converting them into energy. A consistent zero carb or low carb diet puts the body into a continuous fat burning mode). By the end of February, I had lost 6 more kgs. I continued alternating 15 days of zero carb diet with 15 days of low far diet in March, April, May and June. By the end of June, I weighed 72kgs, down from 103 in November last year, with the Kitambi disappearing in the process. I have since replaced the 16-8 intermittent fasting with the 48 hr weekly autophagy fasting for body cleansing. Low carb diet is now a lifestyle. I have permanently quit wheat, sugar, and sugary beverages, however, I eat meat, eggs, and other proteins normally. I have resumed walking exercises mainly to keep fit, not to lose weight. I have learnt that weight loss is 80 percent diet management and 20 percent exercise. You can lose weight without any exercise on a zero carb diet. I also learnt that proteins play a very minimal role in weight gain, that's why eggs, chicken and beef are a key part of a keto diet. Mtu asikudanganye ati uache nyama na mayai ndio ulose weight. Kula nyama, Wacha ngano na sukari. In fact egg fasting is the fastest way to burn fat (You can google egg fast, and see its magic, focus on peer reviewed articles especially on the ncbi database). Also avoid high sugar fruits. While the fructose in fruits is not as bad as processed carbohydrates, it can also cause weight gain especially when consumed in high quantities, and the metabolism of fructose also overworks the liver.

Very encouraging. Perhaps you share sample kind of non-carb meal for a day? And also what are these low sugar fruits?
faa
#115 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 7:55:11 PM

marex wrote:

thanks MC Jessee for this.Sharing is caring.
Pablo
#116 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2021 6:19:06 PM

marex wrote:

Thanks for this.... seems i had gotten it all wrong..
Coolio
#117 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2022 10:40:33 AM

Mine has refused to disappearSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
AlphDoti
#118 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2022 11:04:46 AM

Coolio wrote:
Mine has refused to disappearSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I accepted mine. Managing it with Mondays and Thursdays fasting. And being active whenever possible. Take that jembe, that panga, that slasher, that nyundo, that saw... drive that tractor, or any machine. Even many, many activities with wife is natural exercise smile
AlphDoti
#119 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2022 11:07:01 AM

As long as you are active...
harrydre
#120 Posted : Monday, January 02, 2023 3:22:12 AM

Wazuans are officially oooold!
i.am.back!!!!