wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for a Business Partner/ Investor
Robins
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2021 6:40:28 PM

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a partner(s) for a car business in Kenya. Been at it for the last one and a half years mostly importing units on behalf. At a point where we need new partners as a result of fast growth due to a successful marketing campaign over the past 4 months.
We have also tried a new approach for local and imports and it's going well. We are also certified agents for one of the largest global car exporters in the UK, Japan, UAE, Thailand and Singapore. We need some injection of KSh 3M to KSh 5M for the new phase.

If interested reach out via gentryhood101@gmail.com
Steer away from affectation at all costs, as if it were a rough and dangerous reef.
tony stark
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 6:01:37 PM

Great. Weka mpesa I send you the money asap. I am not interested in returns or intereste or equity. I only care about your marketing approach. This is a perfect Kenyan business.
Gathige
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:05:18 AM

Robins wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a partner(s) for a car business in Kenya. Been at it for the last one and a half years mostly importing units on behalf. At a point where we need new partners as a result of fast growth due to a successful marketing campaign over the past 4 months.
We have also tried a new approach for local and imports and it's going well. We are also certified agents for one of the largest global car exporters in the UK, Japan, UAE, Thailand and Singapore. We need some injection of KSh 3M to KSh 5M for the new phase.

If interested reach out via gentryhood101@gmail.com

3 - 5 Millie only for car dealership? Unless you meant toy cars that's peanuts in terms of capital
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
eboomerang
#4 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 11:11:23 AM

tony stark wrote:
Great. Weka mpesa I send you the money asap. I am not interested in returns or intereste or equity. I only care about your marketing approach. This is a perfect Kenyan business.

Why would you need that and more contextual information while you can "Ha-sow"?

People here buy cars like nothing.
tony stark
#5 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 5:13:03 PM

eboomerang wrote:
tony stark wrote:

Why would you need that and more contextual information while you can "Ha-sow"?

People here buy cars like nothing.

Anxious Anxious d'oh! d'oh!
I have been doing this all wrong.

I can also see people buying airtime. I am at a critical stage of seeing people buying airtime and I have a new strategy of opening a new mobile phone network.

All I need is like 2-3 Million and we make money like gangbusters.