wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<6061626364>»
Cytonn Investments
poundfoolish
#1221 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2021 11:55:20 AM

Cytonn has always been a scam. From day one when they stole billions from Britam.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Kumbe I have been dealing with nothing but a cheaply paid troll to handle online forums.

keep up the good work. Men must eat. hope they pay you enough.

paulkimani wrote:
Lol.

Cytonn has always been a scam. From day one when they stole billions from Britam.
I’ll post this again:

https://twitter.com/Moha...409195469297831942?s=20

They’re a scam, they will get away with making thousands of Kenyans homeless, more thousands bound to unemployment and no education meaning their children - aka the next generation will suffer the same fate.

Random kids here said I was praying on sympathy. Look at the link.
I was not.

Cytonn is heartless, they knew they were stealing from the public and there is nothing else to be said. The only thing they have are lawyers who will get them free - no matter how guilty they are. And they are guilty.

It’s the money of investors that are paying for Cytonn lawyers and the Cytonn four - Edwin Dande, Patricia Wanjama, Shiv Arora (CEO Superior homes so beware that’s also a scam- they May not have a “Paul kimani” to warn them)- not that anyone listened for the 6 years I warned you about Cytonn! and Elizabeth Nkuku

poundfoolish wrote:
This is good and welcome...

Finally CMA which played a good lead in trying to run down Cytonn will explain a few more things. and how other fund managers have not been highlighted for making billions of losses in their private unregulated products..

I hope Paulkimani and his team had prepared for an endgame apart from just trying to buy Cytonn's Real Estate portfolio from the back channels and trying to cause a run.

All of them should face Parliament.. all should be laid bare..

kmucheke wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
I am growing fat on all popcorn I eat watching this show!

Court has suspended CMA's action against Cytonn.

Na bado! The plot thickens.
MPs to quiz CMA boss over Cytonn investors’ queriesK

poundfoolish
#1222 Posted : Monday, July 05, 2021 12:01:34 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
Lol.

I’ll post this again:

https://twitter.com/Moha...409195469297831942?s=20

They’re a scam, they will get away with making thousands of Kenyans homeless, more thousands bound to unemployment and no education meaning their children - aka the next generation will suffer the same fate.

Random kids here said I was praying on sympathy. Look at the link.
I was not.

Cytonn is heartless, they knew they were stealing from the public and there is nothing else to be said. The only thing they have are lawyers who will get them free - no matter how guilty they are. And they are guilty.

It’s the money of investors that are paying for Cytonn lawyers and the Cytonn four - Edwin Dande, Patricia Wanjama, Shiv Arora (CEO Superior homes so beware that’s also a scam- they May not have a “Paul kimani” to warn them)- not that anyone listened for the 6 years I warned you about Cytonn! and Elizabeth Nkuku

poundfoolish wrote:
This is good and welcome...

Finally CMA which played a good lead in trying to run down Cytonn will explain a few more things. and how other fund managers have not been highlighted for making billions of losses in their private unregulated products..

I hope Paulkimani and his team had prepared for an endgame apart from just trying to buy Cytonn's Real Estate portfolio from the back channels and trying to cause a run.

All of them should face Parliament.. all should be laid bare..

kmucheke wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
I am growing fat on all popcorn I eat watching this show!

Court has suspended CMA's action against Cytonn.

Na bado! The plot thickens.
MPs to quiz CMA boss over Cytonn investors’ queriesK

PK, you warned the investors over 6 years so why are you still crying for them. Let the world teach them.

We all have passed through such right of passage.

Remember, Cytonn is still getting more investors. How do you help such people.

So PK knew it was a scam right from the time they signed papers establishing the company?
Wow. Such supernatural powers.
we will consult him just before elections he tells us a good candidate so that we dont suffer another 10 years.

In other news. How many of the 4,000 investors do you think are in court or on social media demanding their money?
If you are smart enough to invest 1M plus in such an offer. You are smart enough to know what is good for you given the times. Not like that lawyer who went viral and didnt even know if she had signed up for CHYF or CHYS...
Much Know
#1223 Posted : Wednesday, July 07, 2021 11:06:03 AM

Very interesting story. To their credit, these dande guys know their stuff. E.g "force majure" aka "bahati mbaya" or "kismat". Just asking, why not rent/lease out some units in the interim? Then free some of their clients who are suffering from sukari na acid because of the pressure?
A New Kenya
Rollout
#1224 Posted : Thursday, July 08, 2021 3:36:00 PM

Here is why Cytonn is likely to be a fraud/scam/bad business/ misleading investors/ Ponzi scheme.

The total money currently owed or where clients have complained on non payment is really not that much, from public info the list is: sh. 122 million, sh. 46.8 million, sh. 14.2 million and sh. 3 million. for a total of sh. 186 million.

1) As successful as Cytonn has been you want to tell me cytonn general partners cannot come up with sh. 186 million out of the share of their profits to loan cytonn inc.?

2) Edwin can't come up with sh. 186 million to pay-off these few annoying clients, he doesn't need these kinds, pay them off and free yourself from unnecessary destruction.

3)Cytonn do not have a line of credit in excess of sh. 186 million even with the assets it has?

Cytonn is choosing to fight with his clients in public for sh. 186 million? This doesn't make sense at all.
Blukes
#1225 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 9:56:49 AM

Laughing out loudly [pay 186m today,n tomorrow another client comes n ups the value to 186bn...acting by use of hardcore legal way.quote=Rollout]Here is why Cytonn is likely to be a fraud/scam/bad business/ misleading investors/ Ponzi scheme.

The total money currently owed or where clients have complained on non payment is really not that much, from public info the list is: sh. 122 million, sh. 46.8 million, sh. 14.2 million and sh. 3 million. for a total of sh. 186 million.

1) As successful as Cytonn has been you want to tell me cytonn general partners cannot come up with sh. 186 million out of the share of their profits to loan cytonn inc.?

2) Edwin can't come up with sh. 186 million to pay-off these few annoying clients, he doesn't need these kinds, pay them off and free yourself from unnecessary destruction.

3)Cytonn do not have a line of credit in excess of sh. 186 million even with the assets it has?

Cytonn is choosing to fight with his clients in public for sh. 186 million? This doesn't make sense at all.[/quote]
KulaRaha
#1226 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 10:19:27 AM

One of the Cytonn 4 is busy trying to whitewash himself in the press, similar to what former Trump sycophants are doing in the US.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
kmucheke
#1227 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 1:22:55 PM

This Cytonn debacle will not be ending anytime soon.

CMA blames courts for Cytonn funds debacle
Quote:
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) has blamed the courts for issuing orders baring the regulator from pursuing Cytonn Group for defaulted investments in Sh13.5 billion funds.

Quote:
Cytonn had raised money from 4,000 investors in breach of regulations that demand funds raised through private placements to involve less than 100 people.

“We knew that Cytonn Group was engaging in unregulated activities outside the parameter of regulated products as early as 2016,”
sparkly
#1228 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 3:26:12 PM

Rollout wrote:
Here is why Cytonn is likely to be a fraud/scam/bad business/ misleading investors/ Ponzi scheme.

Cytonn is choosing to fight with his clients in public for sh. 186 million? This doesn't make sense at all.

Explanation is very simple. They are trying to avoid a run in the on investments.
Life is short. Live passionately.
paulkimani
#1229 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 11:00:51 PM

https://www.google.co.uk...alling-over-sh-57b-debt

https://youtu.be/ueYcz6pQ7rM - this man from Taaleri (who loaned Cytonn money) is the same man who beat his pregnant girlfriend - a lady who was training to become a lawyer when she got pregnant. She is a kick ass lawyer now and kicked his pathetic beating a** to the curb.

But he was not smart enough to see the Cytonn red flags and cost Taaleri billions.

I’d say I told you so, but well - speaks for itself.
Rollout
#1230 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2021 4:54:32 AM

paulkimani wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/amp/business/article/2001417791/cytonns-creditors-come-calling-over-sh-57b-debt

https://youtu.be/ueYcz6pQ7rM - this man from Taaleri (who loaned Cytonn money) is the same man who beat his pregnant girlfriend - a lady who was training to become a lawyer when she got pregnant. She is a kick ass lawyer now and kicked his pathetic beating a** to the curb.

But he was not smart enough to see the Cytonn red flags and cost Taaleri billions.

Now it make sense. Cytonn can't borrow from anyone because all the assets has already been used to secure other debt. It now make complete sense to me!!!!!!!
Rollout
#1231 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2021 4:57:36 AM

sparkly wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Explanation is very simple. They are trying to avoid a run in the on investments.

No, Cytonn can't secure lines of credits and can't get private equity funding because their main creditor/ lender/financier is suing Cytonn for non payment for ksh. 5 billion. Cytonn is broke!!!! It is official.
paulkimani
#1232 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2021 10:23:59 AM

The security was already at an inflated price. They secured Amara ridge (which they kept advertising as being in Karen, but is in fact outside Karen - also those houses have not all been sold. It was also a JV so the owner of the land kept 2 houses, and so the security is basically 8 houses and not even the land for some inflated price).

All other assets were also secured to Taaleri at inflated prices simply because the Cytonn 4 took the Finish guy from Taaleri round in circles convincing him the land they had was “prime land”…. Not all foreigners are smart Shame on you or maybe he went rogue to get a piece of the pie - I don’t know, that part is speculation.

In the end Taaleri loaned cytonn billions, while securing assets which are perhaps only worth (at maximum, and in the generous side) a couple hundred million.

The rest of that money loaned? In the pockets. It won’t be seen again.

Rollout wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/amp/business/article/2001417791/cytonns-creditors-come-calling-over-sh-57b-debt

Now it make sense. Cytonn can't borrow from anyone because all the assets has already been used to secure other debt. It now make complete sense to me!!!!!!!

maka
#1233 Posted : Sunday, July 11, 2021 6:14:50 PM

paulkimani wrote:
The security was already at an inflated price. They secured Amara ridge (which they kept advertising as being in Karen, but is in fact outside Karen - also those houses have not all been sold. It was also a JV so the owner of the land kept 2 houses, and so the security is basically 8 houses and not even the land for some inflated price).

All other assets were also secured to Taaleri at inflated prices simply because the Cytonn 4 took the Finish guy from Taaleri round in circles convincing him the land they had was “prime land”…. Not all foreigners are smart Shame on you or maybe he went rogue to get a piece of the pie - I don’t know, that part is speculation.

In the end Taaleri loaned cytonn billions, while securing assets which are perhaps only worth (at maximum, and in the generous side) a couple hundred million.

Rollout wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Some crazy shit....
possunt quia posse videntur
sparkly
#1234 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 12:20:17 PM

paulkimani wrote:

Rollout wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

@PaulKimani is better at analysing investments than Taaleri!

You sounded informed and intelligent until you made an outrageous claim that Taaleri is dumb money and were duped by Cytonn to part with their billions.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Rollout
#1235 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 3:38:19 PM

sparkly wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Rollout wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

You sounded informed and intelligent until you made an outrageous claim that Taaleri is dumb money and were duped by Cytonn to part with their billions.

90% of venture capital/Private Equity money is dumb money, the professionals in the industry know that; investment decision is based on: 1) Management vision 2)Management profiles 3)Management assumptions 4)Management forecast of the future 5) Emotional connections. There is no science to it, it is not like Hedge Fund where you use sophisticated scientific models to predict future performance.

paulkimani
#1236 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2021 4:58:14 PM

sparkly wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Rollout wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

I’m sure Taaleri are kicking themselves for not reading my Wazua posts half a decade ago.. it would have saved them just a few billions Laughing out loudly
Receptor
#1237 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2021 4:44:10 PM

Rollout wrote:

This is the best opinion i have ever read about this Cytonn saga in all media.
Angelica _ann
#1238 Posted : Monday, August 02, 2021 9:28:16 AM

Judge declines to hear default suit against Cytonn.

https://www.businessdail...-against-cytonn-3494820

Arbitration clause... read the fine prints in agreements.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Xymalos
#1239 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2021 5:45:07 AM

tony stark
#1240 Posted : Tuesday, August 03, 2021 11:29:12 AM

Waaahhh!!!
So now what will PK accuse the judges of??
Anyway we are in this together mpaka coronoa iishe!! So PK and Britam and cytonn investors enjoy the ride .....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Angelica _ann wrote:
Judge declines to hear default suit against Cytonn.

https://www.businessdail...-against-cytonn-3494820

Arbitration clause... read the fine prints in agreements.