obiero
#15201 Posted : Wednesday, June 16, 2021 8:23:00 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Waste of time and resources or is it a way for someone to pocket their fee.

Exactly. The management is the biggest impediment followed closely by vested interests.

I said herein that Mckinsey was being paid for nothing. Zero outcome.

Btw McKinsey brought zero... Even those wave thing of theirs no one is using them and in any case most of the project leads have left the company...

The Polish 6 atleast helped with HOTAC they are the ones that came up with that thing for hotels to bid for pax weekly.

Ohhh one of McKinsey's project was changing those plastic pouches for unaccompanied minors from plastic to paper....That is the only thing I can see being operational.

Yeah, it is easy to tell even if you are an outsider. The 'holy' Ngunze was already celebrating the 'successful turnaround' under his watch. What a shameful thing it was? Very incompetent individual being placed at the top of a complex business. My observations regarding Ngunze at that point in time also applies to Mr. Allan Killavuka. He is a clueless stooge planted in KQ just to protect the vested interests. His failure to get the cargo business up to mark during the pandemic is a true testament of his inexperience and poor leadership skills.

Polish 6 had very specific airline experience which is always the pre-requisite to be an Airline Consultant. The same thing applies to the current CEO - he doesn't have the necessary aviation experience and won't listen to Managers with the same in KQ. It is therefore very hard for him to get the business out of the mess it is in.

If they cannot even deploy a B737 across Africa to ferry Cargo then where will they deploy a B787.

Steer Group doesn't have any aviation related experience. The recommendations they will provide to KQ include;

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction
4. Outsourcing of core operations including maintenance of planes

With the above in mind, this Airline will never compete at all. Court fights with staff will be the order of the day.

Just mark this post, it will come to pass. What KQ requires is an effective leadership.

What you have said is true.
Effective leadership starts from the top which is the appointing authority

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Thought this thread has been revived to summon the dead spirits of dead kqueer not to enter the heart of the, to be reborn Phoenix airline or may be a memorial event in cerebration of dead and quiet kqueer.At times, the death of evil spirits need be celebrated too saving the haunted the trouble of appeasing themLaughing out loudly .
The so so so slowly dying kqueer will have even bones, hair, nails save for the usual soul and fresh death dead, and even consume the asses for a proper death to be realistic. Even the new airline may have nowhere to to sprout from after kqueer.
Very troubling indeed.

Sisi hata AGM ‘tunaenda’ next week Friday
Welcome to the Kenya Airways Plc Virtual AGM
25-Jun-2021 at 09:00 AM
Attendees, shareholders or their proxy may follow the Annual General Meeting, vote electronically and ask questions on the live stream page.
Select the Q&A section tab to ask a question.
Select voting matters section tab to vote.
Attend Event
Account Name: OBIERO
Account Number: *****129
Number of Shares: 414100

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
muandiwambeu
#15202 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 9:51:23 AM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Exactly. The management is the biggest impediment followed closely by vested interests.

Btw McKinsey brought zero... Even those wave thing of theirs no one is using them and in any case most of the project leads have left the company...

The Polish 6 atleast helped with HOTAC they are the ones that came up with that thing for hotels to bid for pax weekly.

Ohhh one of McKinsey's project was changing those plastic pouches for unaccompanied minors from plastic to paper....That is the only thing I can see being operational.

Yeah, it is easy to tell even if you are an outsider. The 'holy' Ngunze was already celebrating the 'successful turnaround' under his watch. What a shameful thing it was? Very incompetent individual being placed at the top of a complex business. My observations regarding Ngunze at that point in time also applies to Mr. Allan Killavuka. He is a clueless stooge planted in KQ just to protect the vested interests. His failure to get the cargo business up to mark during the pandemic is a true testament of his inexperience and poor leadership skills.

Polish 6 had very specific airline experience which is always the pre-requisite to be an Airline Consultant. The same thing applies to the current CEO - he doesn't have the necessary aviation experience and won't listen to Managers with the same in KQ. It is therefore very hard for him to get the business out of the mess it is in.

If they cannot even deploy a B737 across Africa to ferry Cargo then where will they deploy a B787.

Steer Group doesn't have any aviation related experience. The recommendations they will provide to KQ include;

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

With the above in mind, this Airline will never compete at all. Court fights with staff will be the order of the day.

Just mark this post, it will come to pass. What KQ requires is an effective leadership.

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Thought this thread has been revived to summon the dead spirits of dead kqueer not to enter the heart of the, to be reborn Phoenix airline or may be a memorial event in cerebration of dead and quiet kqueer.At times, the death of evil spirits need be celebrated too saving the haunted the trouble of appeasing themLaughing out loudly .
The so so so slowly dying kqueer will have even bones, hair, nails save for the usual soul and fresh death dead, and even consume the asses for a proper death to be realistic. Even the new airline may have nowhere to to sprout from after kqueer.
Very troubling indeed.

Welcome to the SOON TO BE, THE LATE x Airways Plc Virtual MEMORIAL SERVICE(AKA, GIVE ME MY ROSES I SMELL THEM WHEN AM ARRIVE BASH) on
ROSE GIVERS may follow the Meeting, electronically GIFT THEIR ROSES and ask questions on the live stream page.
Select GIFTING section tab to GIFT.
Attend Event

What I heard Sir.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#15203 Posted : Thursday, June 17, 2021 2:01:58 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Very troubling indeed.

Welcome to the SOON TO BE, THE LATE x Airways Plc Virtual MEMORIAL SERVICE(AKA, GIVE ME MY ROSES I SMELL THEM WHEN AM ARRIVE BASH) on
ROSE GIVERS may follow the Meeting, electronically GIFT THEIR ROSES and ask questions on the live stream page.
Attend Event

What I heard Sir.

GoK will nationalize KQ, and we will get our payout as minority shareholders. The longer the wait, the better so that taxpayers can keep up with the bailouts plus global economy to restart

HaMaina
#15204 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 3:28:18 PM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Very troubling indeed.

Welcome to the Kenya Airways Plc Virtual AGM
Attendees, shareholders or their proxy may follow the Annual General Meeting, vote electronically and ask questions on the live stream page.
Select voting matters section tab to vote.
Attend Event

Whats expected at the AGM? The probability of them extending the suspension period is higher than the odds of them lifting it.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
maka
#15205 Posted : Friday, June 18, 2021 5:02:35 PM

Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

Imagine SAA has started over and will do better than KQ in a few years time.... We are just jokers.
possunt quia posse videntur
Spikes
#15206 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 8:52:24 AM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Very troubling indeed.

Attend Event

What I heard Sir.

GoK will nationalize KQ, and we will get our payout as minority shareholders. The longer the wait, the better so that taxpayers can keep up with the bailouts plus global economy to restart

KQ is a ruthless pain in your ass!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#15207 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 9:12:16 AM

ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

Lease contracts of B737 terminated.
The consultant Steer Group was a condition KQ hires for them to be given the $101.8mn bailout from treasury.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
ArrestedDev
#15208 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 10:37:34 AM

Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

The consultant Steer Group was a condition KQ hires for them to be given the $101.8mn bailout from treasury.

I recently saw a B737-800 charter flight for the state visit delegation.

Which B737s are you referring. Only the older 2 B737-700. How will the Airline now compete with just E190s?

Every right thinking manager in KQ knows very well that nothing tangible come out such consultancy job and they should have diverted that money elsewhere.

You can see the CEO instead of deliberating on strategies to get the Airline flying he is busy with safari rally and going on state visit with the master.

Ericsson
#15209 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 12:39:09 PM

ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

Which B737s are you referring. Only the older 2 B737-700. How will the Airline now compete with just E190s?

Every right thinking manager in KQ knows very well that nothing tangible come out such consultancy job and they should have diverted that money elsewhere.

You can see the CEO instead of deliberating on strategies to get the Airline flying he is busy with safari rally and going on state visit with the master.

Yes it was two Boeing 737-700 whose leases were terminated.
45% of the loan from Kenya government funded engine overhaul for 15 Embraer aircraft
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#15210 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2021 8:49:28 PM

Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

45% of the loan from Kenya government funded engine overhaul for 15 Embraer aircraft

Government largesse to the rescue. Where would KQ be without GoK. It’s like a bottomless pit

sparkly
#15211 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 5:03:51 PM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

Government largesse to the rescue. Where would KQ be without GoK. It’s like a bottomless pit

This is what happens when you run multiple handles, take whiskey at exchange bar then forget which handle you want to comment with 😂😂😂
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#15212 Posted : Monday, July 19, 2021 10:01:25 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

This is what happens when you run multiple handles, take whiskey at exchange bar then forget which handle you want to comment with 😂😂😂

Haha. Ushindwe na ulegee. There’s only one OBIERO

VituVingiSana
#15213 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 2:43:25 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I am surprised this thread is still alive!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#15214 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 7:19:09 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

51.2B of fair value market cap is locked in suspension and you imagine that the market will forget about KQ

muandiwambeu
#15215 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2021 1:22:12 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

51.2B of fair value market cap is locked in (suspension) INSERT TYPO, a casket and you imagine that the market will forget about KQ

and by extension,
I understand; the locked in content, rots into phew(RIP)Sad
pooh!!!! I verily RIP this case.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#15216 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2021 7:47:31 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
maka wrote:
ArrestedDev wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

1. Fleet reduction
2. Staff redundancy
3. Network reduction

51.2B of fair value market cap is locked in (suspension) INSERT TYPO, a casket and you imagine that the market will forget about KQ

and by extension,
I understand; the locked in content, rots into phew(RIP)Sad
pooh!!!! I verily RIP this case.

Lipa ushuru kaka. We are getting paid. GoK knows the impact that this suspension is having on the market, non-payment is not an option. Loans from Bretton Woods have already been secured to ensure the 18 state corporations are ‘restructured’ https://www.the-star.co....cture-18-state-agencies/

HaMaina
#15217 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2021 7:41:28 AM

KQ spending Sh0.5m daily on four idle planes
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
maka
#15218 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2021 8:50:03 AM

Mistakes all over...
maka
#15219 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2021 10:57:36 AM

maka wrote:

Mistakes all over...

VituVingiSana
#15220 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2021 12:50:52 AM

https://www.businessdail...axis-in-nairobi-3515046
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett