Revolution within ODM
#21 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 5:20:17 PM

iller wrote:
InnovateGuy wrote:
I don't think CORD got the message of the last general election. FYI, they were defeated by a party whose Charmain is less than 30 years old! They need fresh blood within the party's leadership. No shortcuts.

I dont think guys voted for jubilee because of its youthful chairman. Majority voted behind tribal lines

Kenyans overwhelmingly voted Jubilee to avert a possibility of having an analogue fossil lording over them, a marionette notwithstanding.
iller
#22 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 6:19:49 PM

iller wrote:
InnovateGuy wrote:
I don't think CORD got the message of the last general election. FYI, they were defeated by a party whose Charmain is less than 30 years old! They need fresh blood within the party's leadership. No shortcuts.

I dont think guys voted for jubilee because of its youthful chairman. Majority voted behind tribal lines

Kenyans overwhelmingly voted Jubilee to avert a possibility of having an analogue fossil lording over them, a marionette notwithstanding.

#23 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 6:52:05 PM

iller wrote:
RAO is young (when compared to Mugabe)

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly huonangi vile he has a shiny baby face Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Na nywele black, I would like to see the colour of that guys pillow case

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly haki nyinyi!
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:16:13 PM

ati revolution in ODM endelea kuota ...
Young turks hawaesmeki...

Just ask Paul Muite and Kijana Wamalwa ., what happened after Jaramogi went to meet YESU..

Or James Jimmy-Jimmy Owadgi Adhiambo Orengo. when he started feeling like a Bullock that could land in Siaya...

Also Anyang' Nyongo and his daliance with SDP
or M01 what happen when KANU and NDP merged

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Chama ina wenyewe

Amores wrote:
So this guy who wants to sijui become sec. gen. without the blessings of RAO can forget it.Anyone remembers the democracy and reformist moves that graced ODM nominations last year ?Viti,mawe and upepo na hata vumbi ziliona maneno.Do not joke with primitive energyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Moving on quickly!

#25 Posted : Thursday, May 06, 2021 2:48:28 AM

#26 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 9:05:28 PM

iller wrote:
InnovateGuy wrote:

I officially tender my apology for this slip of the tongue to my old friend Mcreggae. Alipotelea wapi jamani?
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 4:35:50 PM

Enyewe Wazua died permanently. 9 days later without a single comment and this post was still top 5 in the udaku section..........
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 6:23:43 PM

Enyewe Wazua died permanently. 9 days later without a single comment and this post was still top 5 in the udaku section..........

Maze…
#29 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2021 11:20:26 AM

iller wrote:
InnovateGuy wrote:

Has this changed?
#30 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2021 11:22:05 AM

Overtaken by @twitter?
#31 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2021 2:42:50 PM

I think nowadays it's better to comment in the blue section as we wait for 2022 when this green section will be on fire.
It's now very clear.. the mountain residents are now facing sugoi. Whoever who opposes that apewe gatubia
#32 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2021 10:15:25 PM

iller wrote:
RAO is young (when compared to Mugabe)

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly huonangi vile he has a shiny baby face Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Na nywele black, I would like to see the colour of that guys pillow case

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly haki nyinyi!