wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<68697071>
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
Aguytrying
#1381 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2021 5:30:23 PM

rwitre wrote:
Been a while

Checked back in to tell Wazuans to grab some popcorn.

So much pressure something has to pop.

Will it be this week?

Stay tuned and stack sats.

Current BTC price: $60550

That was a wild ride from november 2020!!! you and @mnadii were on the money literally.
Bitcoin tested $63,000 after coinbase listing and has now pulled back to $55,000. Where to next for Bictoin, Ethereum and the major altcoins?
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Aguytrying
#1382 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 11:16:34 AM

Today there is a see of RED, Bitcoin at $48,000 ( 10% down). Smaller cap coins upto 20% down. But I guess this is normal in crypto swings. Where to next, rebound after this drawdown? Or some more bleeding yet to come?

@mnandii. We could use a chart now. Something is happening.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
aemathenge
#1383 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 12:33:06 PM

At times like these, I fall in love with the words "Come Baby, Come".

OR.

Buy the dip.
rwitre
#1384 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 3:48:07 PM

aemathenge wrote:
At times like these, I fall in love with the words "Come Baby, Come".

OR.

Buy the dip.

Once you believe in the promise Bitcoin holds, you pray for a dip to get more sats.

rwitre
#1385 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 3:51:02 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Been a while

Checked back in to tell Wazuans to grab some popcorn.

So much pressure something has to pop.

Will it be this week?

Stay tuned and stack sats.

Current BTC price: $60550

That was a wild ride from november 2020!!! you and @mnadii were on the money literally.
Bitcoin tested $63,000 after coinbase listing and has now pulled back to $55,000. Where to next for Bictoin, Ethereum and the major altcoins?

Went deep in the red
Bitcoiners will buy.
Altcoins with community + use case + growth will survive.
Spikes
#1386 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 7:40:03 PM

aemathenge wrote:
You too can own part of a #Bitcoin.

Each #Bitcoin is made up of 100 million units called "Stats".

Go to https://bit.ly/3vkvXXL, create your own account, verify it, then buy, sell, or hodl your stats of #bitcoin.

You can buy with as little as Kenya Shillings 1,200.00 via Mpesa or any bank in Kenia.

You should put a disclaimer through this link you gonna earn referral commission!

smile
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
aemathenge
#1387 Posted : Friday, April 23, 2021 8:47:45 PM

Spikes wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
You too can own part of a #Bitcoin.

Each #Bitcoin is made up of 100 million units called "Stats".

Go to https://bit.ly/3vkvXXL, create your own account, verify it, then buy, sell, or hodl your stats of #bitcoin.

You can buy with as little as Kenya Shillings 1,200.00 via Mpesa or any bank in Kenia.

You should put a disclaimer through this link you gonna earn referral commission!

smile

Indeed I should have. Too late now.
rwitre
#1388 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 3:09:54 PM

"When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble"
wukan
#1389 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 11:06:22 AM

sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
wukan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
wukan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
It appears to me bitcoin and other cyrpto-currencies are not backed up by anything apart from trust and hope

So too is fiat currency just ordinary paper that we trust and hope holds value. As the people of Venezueala and Zimbabwe found out it's not backed by anything

It's not backed by anything but it's guaranteed by someone/something that's why you will work to a mahindi choma guy take his mahindi and give him the 10 bob. Have you ever tried paying for your flight ticket with bitcoins?

Isn't the zim dollar guaranteed by full credit of Zimbabwe govt. Venezuela's bolivar is backed by oil reserves and yet they announced they want to develop a virtual currency to replace it. Some companies in Venezuela are only exclusively accepting payment in bitcoin. It will only take massive currency printing by govt to make that mahindi choma guy to refuse your 10 bob.

By the way what makes you accept m-pesa, it's not backed by anything just what is contained in the mpesa servers? M-pesa is a crypto-currency tied to the kenya shilling 1:1. You still use m-pesa currency for many transactions e.g paybills and only exchange for kshs when you withdraw from an agent.

Bitcoin is like south sea company the eye-opener for joint stock companies. When the south sea bubble burst it didn't stop the formation of joint stock companies. Watch as bitcoin marches all the way to 60,000 dollars before any serious correction. Bitcoin is a concept whose future has arrived. It started off with gold farming

#131 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 2:30:01 PM

Bitcoin has reached the 60k mark and keeps rejecting the trendline. A throwover above 60k and then huge correction. It's been such a ride!!!

information was here and wazuans didn't make moneysmile

Bitcoin has a way of making people look like super-geniuses then like absolute fools. I am not interested in looking like either smile

That correction came through right on time.
Swenani
#1390 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 11:48:00 AM

wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
wukan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
wukan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
It appears to me bitcoin and other cyrpto-currencies are not backed up by anything apart from trust and hope

So too is fiat currency just ordinary paper that we trust and hope holds value. As the people of Venezueala and Zimbabwe found out it's not backed by anything

It's not backed by anything but it's guaranteed by someone/something that's why you will work to a mahindi choma guy take his mahindi and give him the 10 bob. Have you ever tried paying for your flight ticket with bitcoins?

Isn't the zim dollar guaranteed by full credit of Zimbabwe govt. Venezuela's bolivar is backed by oil reserves and yet they announced they want to develop a virtual currency to replace it. Some companies in Venezuela are only exclusively accepting payment in bitcoin. It will only take massive currency printing by govt to make that mahindi choma guy to refuse your 10 bob.

By the way what makes you accept m-pesa, it's not backed by anything just what is contained in the mpesa servers? M-pesa is a crypto-currency tied to the kenya shilling 1:1. You still use m-pesa currency for many transactions e.g paybills and only exchange for kshs when you withdraw from an agent.

Bitcoin is like south sea company the eye-opener for joint stock companies. When the south sea bubble burst it didn't stop the formation of joint stock companies. Watch as bitcoin marches all the way to 60,000 dollars before any serious correction. Bitcoin is a concept whose future has arrived. It started off with gold farming

#131 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 2:30:01 PM

Bitcoin has reached the 60k mark and keeps rejecting the trendline. A throwover above 60k and then huge correction. It's been such a ride!!!

information was here and wazuans didn't make moneysmile

Bitcoin has a way of making people look like super-geniuses then like absolute fools. I am not interested in looking like either smile

That correction came through right on time.

we will all be here when the correction gets to Zero
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
aemathenge
#1391 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:40:00 PM

Thank you, Elon.

Thank you, Shaina.

Bought the dip.
aemathenge
#1392 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2021 7:29:43 PM

Quote:
"To all who are wondering what happened, Chinese government just announced sanctions against crypto mining and transactions in a top-level conference."

Also, I believe Musk must have known such sanctions were in progress, that’s why he stopped Bitcoin transactions for Tesla to kiss the Chinese government ass.

That’s a huge market for Tesla, and electric car companies are rising in China.

News is Short term, bearish, Long term, bullish.

Mining needs to move away from China.

Bitcoin is a direct threat to the upcoming Chinese CBDC.

China wants a CBDC to challenge the US dollar as reserve currency, but just as importantly, to control the population more closely through a digital renminbi.

Bitcoin can never exist within China, and a break is inevitable, for Bitcoin is freedom from that control narrative."

Conclusion. Thank you, China for the dip.

Buy the dip.

Buying the dip.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r..._what_happened_chinese/
Much Know
#1393 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 1:33:59 PM

Please run away as fast as possible.
A New Kenya
Spikes
#1394 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2021 2:40:11 PM

Wacha kelele ya chura! Kelele ya chura haizuii ng'ombe kunywa maji!
Cryptocurrency is here to live. Embrace it or else you are doomed!!!
https://www.nbcnews.com/...latest-crackdown-rcna987
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Much Know
#1395 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2021 6:35:21 PM

Just be serious and go plant avacados and macadamia or keep chicken/bees/pigs/rabbits or rear goats.
A New Kenya
Julie
#1396 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 10:28:51 AM

aemathenge wrote:
Thank you, Elon.

Thank you, Shaina.

Bought the dip.

@Mathenge

I would like to buy...
How do i go about it?
aemathenge
#1397 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 12:32:44 PM

Julie wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Thank you, Elon.

Thank you, Shaina.

Bought the dip.

@Mathenge

I would like to buy...
How do i go about it?

Step One: Obtain/seek consent from Guka to use his Thubu Wa Marenge monthly expenditure.

Step Two: Pick an exchange or P2P platform where you can buy or sell through mpesa.

Step Three: Start buying and selling.

CAUTION: Do NOT use your own money, or if you do, use the money you are prepared to lose.

I am personally on Paxful under the handle Mahegoat.

My referral link is: https://bit.ly/3vkvXXL
If you use that link, I shall be obligated to guide you every step of the way because if you make money, I make some to.
Much Know
#1398 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 11:12:15 PM

True, it is money and currency, but worth currently only 3K to USD Max 5k.
A New Kenya
rwitre
#1399 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2021 4:38:14 PM

Congratulations to holders...you survived the largest capitulation event in Bitcoin's history.

Those who bought in 2021...yours has been a baptism by fire Laughing out loudly

Welcome to the rodeo.

#StackSats

rwitre
#1400 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2021 2:18:51 PM

El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender after passing law

LINK

Quote:
Lawmakers in the Central American country’s Congress voted by a “supermajority” in favor of the Bitcoin Law, receiving 62 out of 84 of the legislature’s vote.

“The purpose of this law is to regulate bitcoin as unrestricted legal tender with liberating power, unlimited in any transaction, and to any title that public or private natural or legal persons require carrying out,” the law reads.

Prices can now be shown in bitcoin, tax contributions can be paid with the digital currency, and exchanges in bitcoin will not be subject to capital gains tax.

"Bitcoin is a bubble/internet fad/tool for criminals/too complicated...etc."
You can keep burying your head in the sand.

The Bitcoin Standard is coming.
The internet will have a native currency.