wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ringera applies 4a Yatch Loan!
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 6:24:00 PM

Coz he wil b with us 4the nxt 5 years! Ths old man ni ugali sana...

The only reason why some people are still alive is coz its illegal to shoot them!!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Mainat
#2 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 7:22:00 PM

Ksh150m (before any action in the course of duty to country),will hit his pocket. Its like winning the lottery every 5yrs.

www.mjengakenya.blogspot.com
Sehemu ndio nyumba
solloh
#3 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 7:39:00 PM

150m not to do anything! Thats the sweetest position anywhere on earth.

money by the day
jaheim
#4 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 9:40:00 PM

No wonder hatuendelei,these wazee have really dug their heels in politics and they are calling the shot left right and centre

Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. Carl Sandburg
Sober
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:03:00 AM

guys let us avoid being a complaining people. i am sure justice ringera never worked hard in order to retire at 45,NO! let us put effort in all that we do and stop blaming the old people. after all we are still old according to the other people.

A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing posibility.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Chaka
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:42:00 AM

Is the man related to Muthaura by any chance?
McReggae
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:52:00 AM

........na mtadoo?........dat's the Kenya we r living in!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Mr.Tea
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 7:34:00 AM

Who would have been up to this task if I may ask? See,when the window presented, most people's concern was political qualifications and not a track record. There you have it,fair and square.

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
chi20
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:14:00 AM

@sober

the whole nation is not up with swords coz the dude is 45,nay,the guy is a great non perfomer,in the comfort of slumberland. even if he was 90 with results to show off,we would be glad for him to retain the job. and earn the hefty perks.

@Mr. Tea

there are soooo many qualified kenyans for the job. if to start another thread on the best possible candidate,you will be shocked to see the list.

my two cents sorrounding ringera,

the guy went through partly coz of rossy cv,which was good at face value during the first round. secondly,the dude made it coz the god papa,kiraitu,then minister for justice and of which kacc was a department therein,made all the push to have his kin cling on the job. and ride high.

this time round,with ubako avoiding a confrontational scenario with rao's odm,had to recycle the old dude,and others within his dockets. not that he didnt have an alternative guy,no,by retiring him would have created a 'vacuum' in which odm would have jostled to push one of their own. that's why there was no waiting for the term to expire in one half weeks time. it all happens in,by the politicians.

mwana wa kahii. . . .
mwenza
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:04:00 AM

@ Chi20

Just a small correction.......Ringera was in Anti-Corruption Authority long before Narc government took over.

Latest news on this is that the Anti-corruption advisory board has resolved to go ahead and recruit another director......WATCH THIS SPACE!

WOULD RATHER DIE FIGHTING 4 MY RIGHTS THAN LIVE FOREVER WITHOUT ANY RIGHTS
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Gordon Gekko
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:25:00 AM

Okongo Omogeni,utado? Ahmednassir was in your same position sometime back and resigned. Utadooooo?
Kamaa
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:53:00 AM

it all about status quo...

no prosecution only acquittal...

it is called muscles of the politicians...

you've heard me..
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend