wazua Mon, Mar 8, 2021
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

68 Pages«<666768
KCB buy buy buy
Ericsson
#1341 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 1:48:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,407
Location: NAIROBI
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KCB pre-tax profit for FY2020 is ksh.27.5bn minimum.
Q4 must have been good for them.




Link?

They haven't issued a profit warning
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#1342 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 5:50:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,917
Location: Kitale
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KCB pre-tax profit for FY2020 is ksh.27.5bn minimum.
Q4 must have been good for them.




Link?

They haven't issued a profit warning



Going by what we have seen with safcom,they will give a dividend
Towards the goal of financial freedom
babashuge
#1343 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 6:55:21 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 66
Location: Nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KCB pre-tax profit for FY2020 is ksh.27.5bn minimum.
Q4 must have been good for them.




Link?

They haven't issued a profit warning



Going by what we have seen with safcom,they will give a dividend


Amen
Ericsson
#1344 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 12:41:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,407
Location: NAIROBI
babashuge wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
KCB pre-tax profit for FY2020 is ksh.27.5bn minimum.
Q4 must have been good for them.




Link?

They haven't issued a profit warning



Going by what we have seen with safcom,they will give a dividend


Amen


This week will see share price go above ksh.40
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ericsson
#1345 Posted : Thursday, March 04, 2021 12:08:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 9,407
Location: NAIROBI
https://www.businessdail...billion-kcb-loan-3311014
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#1346 Posted : Thursday, March 04, 2021 4:35:54 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,416
Location: Nairobi
wukan wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
City Hall seeks lender to buy out Sh4.2bn KCB loan
https://www.businessdail...0462-hng6pgz/index.html


Quote:
The defunct government refinanced the loan with KCB over what it claimed were unfavourable conditions set by Equity, including a lending rate of 20 per cent and a 60-month repayment period.

KCB bought out the loan in April 2014, slashing the lending rate to 13 per cent, lengthening maturity of the debt to eight years and giving a six-month grace repayment period.


Quite clearly interest rates are not the problem. Lower interest rates and longer maturity and still defaults. Resource allocation and management is the issue. Why would you borrow to pay taxes and pensions?d'oh! d'oh! #

City Hall seeks new terms for Sh4.5 billion KCB loan
https://www.businessdail...illion-kcb-loan-3311014
City Hall has revealed plans to restructure a Sh4.45 billion KCB Group loan in a bid to end a legal showdown with the lender and avoid property auction.

City Hall did not disclose if it will seek a review of the interest rate from the 13 percent that KCB Group charged after it inherited the loan from Equity Bank .

The two are locked in a legal dispute after KCB Group sought court orders last year to enforce collection of the debt raising fears of property auction to recover the money.
KCB Group inherited the loan from Equity Bank in September 2014 and offered City Hall a grace period of six months before it could start servicing the debt over eight years.

Equity lent the now defunct Nairobi City Council Sh5 billion in 2011 to pay statutory deductions but the loan was transferred to KCB Group.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#1347 Posted : Thursday, March 04, 2021 4:39:26 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,416
Location: Nairobi
From March 2021
VituVingiSana wrote:
From July 2018
wukan wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]City Hall seeks lender to buy out Sh4.2bn KCB loan
https://www.businessdail...0462-hng6pgz/index.html[/quote]

Quote:
The defunct government refinanced the loan with KCB over what it claimed were unfavourable conditions set by Equity, including a lending rate of 20 per cent and a 60-month repayment period.

KCB bought out the loan in April 2014, slashing the lending rate to 13 per cent, lengthening maturity of the debt to eight years and giving a six-month grace repayment period.


Quite clearly interest rates are not the problem. Lower interest rates and longer maturity and still defaults. Resource allocation and management is the issue. Why would you borrow to pay taxes and pensions?d'oh! d'oh! #


KCB sues Nairobi County on Sh5 billion defaulted Equity loan https://www.businessdail...ted-equity-loan-3022610

City Hall seeks new terms for Sh4.5 billion KCB loan
https://www.businessdail...illion-kcb-loan-3311014 City Hall has revealed plans to restructure a Sh4.45 billion KCB Group loan in a bid to end a legal showdown with the lender and avoid property auction.

City Hall did not disclose if it will seek a review of the interest rate from the 13 percent that KCB Group charged after it inherited the loan from Equity Bank .

The two are locked in a legal dispute after KCB Group sought court orders last year to enforce collection of the debt raising fears of property auction to recover the money.
KCB Group inherited the loan from Equity Bank in September 2014 and offered City Hall a grace period of six months before it could start servicing the debt over eight years.

Equity lent the now defunct Nairobi City Council Sh5 billion in 2011 to pay statutory deductions but the loan was transferred to KCB Group.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
68 Pages«<666768
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.