wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Maraga exit
mpobiz
#1 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 12:12:08 AM

I have just seen an interview on citizen tv where the man went on an on on how he is the best custodian of the katiba.
But what amazed me is when he claimed that the judiciary budget was cut. He even gave an example where the judiciary received 50 million instead of 2 billion. I don't want to call this person burukenge.
how do you nullify an ellection that costs a poor country like ours 40billion which goes to waste. A repeat election costs the government or we the tax payors another 40 billion.
The government could have been bold enough to tell him that the entire judicial budget was used in the repeat election.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mkenyan
#2 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 6:12:34 AM

mpobiz wrote:
I have just seen an interview on citizen tv where the man went on an on on how he is the best custodian of the katiba.
But what amazed me is when he claimed that the judiciary budget was cut. He even gave an example where the judiciary received 50 million instead of 2 billion. I don't want to call this person burukenge.
how do you nullify an ellection that costs a poor country like ours 40billion which goes to waste. A repeat election costs the government or we the tax payors another 40 billion.
The government could have been bold enough to tell him that the entire judicial budget was used in the repeat election.

because fatally flawed elections when allowed to stand would cost the country more. heck, look at where we are now with our 'duly elected leaders'.
Fyatu
#3 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 9:27:34 AM

mpobiz wrote:

Let him enjoy his pension with his grandchildren in a quiet environment. I am sure in his long public service career he must have done many good things and so deserves to pumzika and catch up with his hobbies.

I had expected this mzee to deal with corruption the way he dealt with the election petition but alas. There is a saying that goes... "great expectations make frustrated men". I had great expectations of CJ Maraga
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money