wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Tesla stock
Ali Baba
#41 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 9:56:40 AM

Jon Jones wrote:
How do you guys buy Tesla stock?? Educate a novice.

Secondly, I just checked its price action on tradingview. That is an obvious bubble. Use the pi cycle top indicator to sell at the top (+- 3 days). Thank me later.
The buyers are US based and they have the infrastructure for buying. If you are in Kenya, maybe contact your broker...
Rollout
#42 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 4:51:23 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Tesla- I bought 600 share of Tesla in 2012 paying under $25k this was in response to a number of misses including missing out on great companies like UnitedHealth Group, Facebook and Amazon during their respective earlier stages. I had several instants that I was tempted to sell but held back because I didn't want to pay tax, when stock dropped from $400s to under $200 last year, I was tempted to sell but went ahead and spent $20k to acquire additional 100 share. I believe Tesla stock will hit $2000 a share by end of 2022. Tesla is a technology company, you can't compare it with Toyota and Ford. Tesla cheapest model is $35k, New Toyota Camry/Corolla is $25k. Tesla should be able to overtime reduce the price of the cheapest model to under $30k and at that point Toyota drives will start switching. there is also a race for autonomous vehicles operating systems. Tesla is going to kill it. You will be stupid if you miss out

Did you hold on to cash in on your $1.2 million?? Congratulations!! That was an unbelieavable ride. Your price was achieved 2 years earlier than you said it would.

I sold my first ever tesla stock on Monday January 4th for $726/Share, I had to wait until 2021 again because I didn't want to pay tax in 2020 on the gain.

After the split I was holding 3500 shares. Cashed out 1000 shares for $720k and change I spend $500k the same day to buy 20 stocks including 2 Chinese electric car companies, LI, NIO, 2 solar energy companies, top 4 oil companies( they are all undervalue), 2 airline companies, Intel, Paypal, Square among others. My tesla Holding today is worth $2.1 million.

The future is solar energy, cloud computing, electric cars and platform companies. Tesla will hit $1 trillion market cap by 2022
VituVingiSana
#43 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:58:06 AM

Rollout wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Tesla- I bought 600 share of Tesla in 2012 paying under $25k this was in response to a number of misses including missing out on great companies like UnitedHealth Group, Facebook and Amazon during their respective earlier stages. I had several instants that I was tempted to sell but held back because I didn't want to pay tax, when stock dropped from $400s to under $200 last year, I was tempted to sell but went ahead and spent $20k to acquire additional 100 share. I believe Tesla stock will hit $2000 a share by end of 2022. Tesla is a technology company, you can't compare it with Toyota and Ford. Tesla cheapest model is $35k, New Toyota Camry/Corolla is $25k. Tesla should be able to overtime reduce the price of the cheapest model to under $30k and at that point Toyota drives will start switching. there is also a race for autonomous vehicles operating systems. Tesla is going to kill it. You will be stupid if you miss out

Did you hold on to cash in on your $1.2 million?? Congratulations!! That was an unbelieavable ride. Your price was achieved 2 years earlier than you said it would.

I sold my first ever tesla stock on Monday January 4th for $726/Share, I had to wait until 2021 again because I didn't want to pay tax in 2020 on the gain.

After the split I was holding 3500 shares. Cashed out 1000 shares for $720k and change I spend $500k the same day to buy 20 stocks including 2 Chinese electric car companies, LI, NIO, 2 solar energy companies, top 4 oil companies( they are all undervalue), 2 airline companies, Intel, Paypal, Square among others. My tesla Holding today is worth $2.1 million.

The future is solar energy, cloud computing, electric cars and platform companies. Tesla will hit $1 trillion market cap by 2022
Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
amorphous
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:19:39 AM

VVS you actually believe him? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Just go through his post history on Wazoo. His delusions are writ large smile
New Normal!
ngapat
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:08:30 PM

Rollout wrote:

Damn... Wazuans are so rich.
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
Rollout
#46 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 4:21:49 PM

amorphous wrote:
VVS you actually believe him? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You know what, I don't even believe it myself because Tesla in fact is not even half of the portfolio of 50+ stocks I have accumulated over the last 10 years.

Here is how I got there:
1) Go earn money, do not depend on stock trading to make a living you will be broke.

2) Don't spend your money on useless stuff, you can't accumulate wealth by giving away your money, keep your money- Right now I don't have a car because I don't need it, plus if I had a car I'd pay $350 a month for parking, $100 for insurance and $50 a month for gasoline. That's $6000 a year equivalent to 550 GE stock today that would be worth $15k by end of 2022 after complete turnaround.

3)If you save money then you have money to invest, if you don't have money to invest all you can do is talk technical analysis and fundamental analysis in Wazua. For example when Boeing hit $100per/share last year, I didn't need any analysis to invest, less than 6 months Boeing is at $200+ on it's way to $400 by 2023 but if I didn't have the cash, I'd have been talking balance sheet etc.

3) DO NOT BUY stock in companies you DO NOT BELIEVE IN just because there is a rally, rally is a short term things focus on 10 year+ investment.

4) Invest long term. when I started investing I had projected that it would take me 7 year to hit $1 million but I needed 21% return to get there. Luck + Do not care attitude + Good Judgement worked wonders for me.

5) My portfolio with hit $100 million by 2044, that is 24 years from now, am I delusional? maybe someone might interpret so but math tells me otherwise, S&P 100 year return is about 8%, I am aggressive enough to beat S&P.

6) Don't get too attached with money and material stuff, it doesn't make anyone happier than they're already. The day I sold $720k+ of Tesla stock my wife and I was having a fight about me not cleaning after myself, it didn't matter how much we had.

7) Before you start investing work on personal relationship with money, if you have poor relationship with money, you will never accumulate wealth.

murchr
#47 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:02:31 PM

amorphous wrote:

Look for ways to get out of Kenya boss, there is real money to be made out there. Hii kijana ni NYker and started making 100K USD at 26....

Rollout aka Drunkard. What airline and why? Southwest? I missed out on Tesla several times. I dont see GE turning around, but that's just me
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
amorphous
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:36:15 PM

murchr wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Look for ways to get out of Kenya boss, there is real money to be made out there. Hii kijana ni NYker and started making 100K USD at 26....

Rollout aka Drunkard. What airline and why? Southwest? I missed out on Tesla several times. I dont see GE turning around, but that's just me

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=226337

Kumbe unamjua sana. Jason Hill it him hard where it hurts over a decade ago on Wazoo!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

This delusional guy is more interesting than interesting gets

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

He reminds me very much of Julius "conman" Mwale Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Maybe tis even him!

Whatever happened to Mwale Technology City?

Now Mwale is ati working with Akon to build a billion dollar tech city in West Africa even before he has put a fence on the crumbling tech city in Kenya he supposedly was building.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The funny thing is some of you believe his BALDERDASH. My ribs!!
New Normal!
wukan
#49 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:54:18 PM

murchr wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Huko green section you are encouraging us to keep pursuing wheelbarrow and mikokoteni politics.
murchr
#50 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 5:59:45 PM

wukan wrote:
murchr wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Huko green section you are encouraging us to keep pursuing wheelbarrow and mikokoteni politics.

I also told you the Dominican republic is issuing visas to relocate, its prudent to take the chance
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
amorphous
#51 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 6:07:31 PM

Blast from the past from conman Julius Mwale Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://web.facebook.com...tch/?v=1692289010831352

"We spent 400m on the feasibility study for Mwale Medical Tech City"

Ati .."We spent 19 BILLION on infrastructure blah blah blah"

Does what he has built so far (on FREE LAND donated by the community after he conned them with slick talk!) look like 19 BILLION has been spent on it so far? Laughing out loudly

Mwal Mart FB page reduced to posting updates of construction progress years on.

https://web.facebook.com...almart/?_rdc=1&_rdr

The website is a huge joke with "no products found" in each category Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

http://mwal-mart.com/

And yet - amazingly - people still believe fraudsters like Mwale and Rollout (who may be the same guy)!

Think carefully. If these people really were who they say there are, wouldn't they be household names by now, on Fortune, Forbes, Economist etc by now complete with audited financial results everybody can easily verify? smile

Wajinga wa kuconiwa ni wengi dunia hii jameni.No wonder guys like Gakuyo, Banda Homes et all thrive in Kenya Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
murchr
#52 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 6:25:03 PM

amorphous wrote:
Blast from the past from conman Julius Mwale Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Does what he has built so far (on FREE LAND donated by the community after he conned them with slick talk!) look like 19 BILLION has been spent on it so far? Laughing out loudly

The website is a huge joke with "no products found" in each category Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And yet - amazingly - people still believe fraudsters like Mwale and Rollout (who may be the same guy)!

Think carefully. If these people really were who they say there are, wouldn't they be household names by now, on Fortune, Forbes, Economist etc by now complete with audited financial results everybody can easily verify? smile

Wajinga wa kuconiwa ni wengi dunia hii jameni.No wonder guys like Gakuyo, Banda Homes et all thrive in Kenya Laughing out loudly

Aki no one told you to buy anything here. Calm down
Rollout
#53 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:21:01 PM

amorphous wrote:

1) No need to be emotional, nobody is asking you to believe that I have what I have.

2) $10m, $50m and even $100m will not get you on Forbes, the wealth that's created everyday by entrepreneurs is mind blowing so if you think $10 million makes you get noticed, you will be disappointed.

3) No one is asking you for your money!!!

Angelica _ann
#54 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:22:45 PM

wukan wrote:
murchr wrote:
amorphous wrote:

Ma hasoras Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
amorphous
#55 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:33:17 PM

Rollout wrote:
[

1) No need to be emotional, nobody is asking you to believe that I have what I have.

2) $10m, $50m and even $100m will not get you on Forbes, the wealth that's created everyday by entrepreneurs is mind blowing so if you think $10 million makes you get noticed, you will be disappointed.

You would have beeen credible had YOUR PAST HISTORY (10 years) OF ENDLESS TALL TALES, FAKE FUNDING REQUESTS AND AMATEURISH PATHOLOGICAL LIES not smoked you out Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Plus, people with money (there are many on Wazoo) do not shamelessly tout what they have in figures and numbers Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Who said we wanted to buy anything from you? You have JIRO but CHILD-LIKE CONMANSHIP to offerLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
Ali Baba
#56 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:41:18 PM

amorphous wrote:
Rollout wrote:
[

You would have beeen credible had YOUR PAST HISTORY (10 years) OF ENDLESS TALL TALES, FAKE FUNDING REQUESTS AND AMATEURISH PATHOLOGICAL LIES not smoked you out Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Plus, people with money (there are many on Wazoo) do not shamelessly tout what they have in figures and numbers Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Who said we wanted to buy anything from you? You have JIRO but CHILD-LIKE CONMANSHIP to offerLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
it saves a lot of trouble to believe the best of everybody. It's possible to make such, especially if you invest in NYSE, Nasdaq stocks.
Rollout
#57 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:50:39 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
amorphous wrote:
Rollout wrote:
[

it saves a lot of trouble to believe the best of everybody. It's possible to make such, especially if you invest in NYSE, Nasdaq stocks.

We were here discussing Facebook in 2012, the stock price was $35/share, the fundamental analysis group here at Wazua were screaming overvalue/no way to justify the IPO price. I said here that Facebook had smart people and that they'd figure out a path to profitability. Those who spend their day discussing stock and they have no money to buy them are probably still discussing stocks 8 years after their analysis of Facebook IPO.

I bought the stock at $35( you can go find that discussion).

This week I made investment in Snowflake at $290 per share. Snowflake will hit $500 a share by the end of this year because the future of data storage is cloud-based, I don't care what the technical or fundamental analysis says today. Make sure you save this chat.

For airline stock someone wanted to know. Here are the two that I am betting on international Consolidated Airlines Group and United Airline. There is still a significant upside on Boeing. Thank me later!

If you don't have money to invest and you are not getting paid to argue/pitch stocks then I don't know why anyone would commit any of their time discussing stock!!!!!
murchr
#58 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 4:19:22 AM

Rollout wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
amorphous wrote:
Rollout wrote:
[

We were here discussing Facebook in 2012, the stock price was $35/share, the fundamental analysis group here at Wazua were screaming overvalue/no way to justify the IPO price. I said here that Facebook had smart people and that they'd figure out a path to profitability. Those who spend their day discussing stock and they have no money to buy them are probably still discussing stocks 8 years after their analysis of Facebook IPO.

I bought the stock at $35( you can go find that discussion).

This week I made investment in Snowflake at $290 per share. Snowflake will hit $500 a share by the end of this year because the future of data storage is cloud-based, I don't care what the technical or fundamental analysis says today. Make sure you save this chat.

For airline stock someone wanted to know. Here are the two that I am betting on international Consolidated Airlines Group and United Airline. There is still a significant upside on Boeing. Thank me later!

If you don't have money to invest and you are not getting paid to argue/pitch stocks then I don't know why anyone would commit any of their time discussing stock!!!!!

Thanks Rollout. I can bet on Southwest too on the upside. Hadn't thought of United
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#59 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 11:20:09 AM

Ali Baba wrote:
amorphous wrote:
Rollout wrote:
[

True Alibaba, Tesla was up 800% just last year....almost what took Safariocm(Kenya's best stock) a whole decade.
Most of Sub saharan Africa's great economies, SA,Nigeria and KE closed the year(2020) deep in the red...KE's NSE was down around 30% while Dow(my favorite), was up 8%.
I don't see much room for outsized gains in KE before 2022 not unless big money aka Foreign Investors up their KE holdings.
In the US, FED keep pumping billions of dollars in the stock market every week to keep the market up, while our Opus Dei doesn't have that luxury(should he try,little KES would slide post 120 in a flash.
People say bitcoin's value is going up. The truth is that this billions of USD's printed every week by the FED(ostensibly to keep their wanjiku happy) is the very reason that BTC is rising!
@SufficientlyP