wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

71 Pages«<6566676869>»
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ?
Angelica _ann
#1321 Posted : Saturday, January 09, 2021 1:00:32 PM

Am not in this Bitcoin business but i fear that the fall will also be spectacular!!!

Enjoy the ride!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#1322 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 7:51:07 PM

Bitcoin: be prepared to lose all your money, FCA warns consumers

https://www.theguardian....-productis-cryptoassets

Crypto Market Erases $200 Billion In Market Value In 24 Hours, Regulator Warns Investors Could 'Lose All Their Money' Currently trading at 32k.

https://www.forbes.com/s...r-money/?sh=5443fb683913
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
rwitre
#1323 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 11:08:33 AM

sqft wrote:

Crypto Market Erases $200 Billion In Market Value In 24 Hours, Regulator Warns Investors Could 'Lose All Their Money' Currently trading at 32k.

https://www.forbes.com/s...-money/?sh=5443fb683913

Imagine. Bitcoin crashed to $32,000 and people panicked. Laughing out loudly

Levels not seen since last week

Dip buyers here is your opportunity.
Ali Baba
#1324 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 4:49:20 PM

Just sold out. Now I'm buying land as per Mugundaman advice. I will invest in another crazy security in future....
amorphous
#1325 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 7:32:37 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
Just sold out. Now I'm buying land as per Mugundaman advice. I will invest in another crazy security in future....

Smart man! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
amorphous
#1326 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 7:34:53 PM

sqft wrote:

https://www.forbes.com/s...-money/?sh=5443fb683913

Watashave-iwa proper, tis just a matter of time. Even the quail eggs millionaires minted big in the beginning. Before losing it all Laughing out loudly. The smart ones are the ones who get out NOW NOW NOWWWWWW before tis too late!
New Normal!
rwitre
#1327 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:47:55 PM

Spikes wrote:

mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Damn.

This one just cratered.

The "Corona candle" will live in infamy,Bitmex printed lows of 3596 before the exchange 'hang'...talk of inadvertent circuit breaker Laughing out loudly

https://cryptoslate.com/...mex-hadnt-gone-offline/

Black Thursday. March 12th 2020

On this day many Bitcoiners saw deep red in their portfolios.
Many capitulated. Some held on. Few bought in heavily and averaged down.

Today bitcoin is 10X up from this bottom.

Here's the thing: The more you research on Bitcoin, the more you feel you don't have enough sats.
You will welcome dips.

Some will cash in when they get life-changing amounts of money. Good for you. Applause
Others will stack sats till they die, using BTC as collateral to access fiat loans, but never "cashing out". Pass them over to their kids who will continue the cycle.

In a generation of never-ending money printing by governments, 1 BTC = 1 BTC
Tokyo
#1328 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 6:47:44 AM

All money should be Digital
work to prosper
amorphous
#1329 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 7:37:48 AM

rwitre wrote:
Spikes wrote:

mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Damn.

This one just cratered.

The "Corona candle" will live in infamy,Bitmex printed lows of 3596 before the exchange 'hang'...talk of inadvertent circuit breaker Laughing out loudly

Here's the thing: The more you research on Bitcoin, the more you feel you don't have enough sats.
You will welcome dips.

Some will cash in when they get life-changing amounts of money. Good for you. Applause
Others will stack sats till they die, using BTC as collateral to access fiat loans, but never "cashing out". Pass them over to their kids who will continue the cycle.

Keep hope alive my broda Laughing out loudly
One quail egg is still one quail egg today and its value is near zero.
Further back, one Amsterdam tulip is still one Amsterdam tulip yet its value is anjira (or JIRO as my Indian buddies say).
The shaving is coming,just be patient.
I remember during the dot com bust of 2001. Companies like JDS Uniphase were soaring like eagles to cazy mind boggling figures. Worldcom pia. Sijui Extreme Networks etc. Whenever they would fall 30% in a day, the lemmings were told "buy on dips because it will go even higher still!" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
We were told that those companies were HERE TO STAY because fibre was the future and they would be here for the next 1000 years? WAAAAPI? Within one year they were all JIRO!.
We have been hearing the same drumbeat of noise about Bitcoin for the past few years.
Mark my words, Bitcoin shaving will be the greatest shaving in history outside of the corona shaving..
Why? I have said it a million times hapa before.
Nobody in history has ever repealed the law of supply and demand.
Stalin tried.
He killed 10 million as he did yet failed miserably.

Who do you think started the bitcoin con-system to begin with except those same same dark forces you say are money printers. Just read the bitcoin storo and bio of that so called founder and ask yourself if that storo even makes sense? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Meanwhile you will keep coming back to us to rent, sleep on, eat on, get food from, go to a classroom on, relieve yourselves on, or do business on, cry premium bitcoin loss tears on our Mugundas as it has been since Adam and Eve tilled the original Mugunda in Eden.

NIMESEMA!
New Normal!
rwitre
#1330 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 9:14:38 AM

amorphous wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Spikes wrote:

mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Damn.

This one just cratered.

You will welcome dips.

Further back, one Amsterdam tulip is still one Amsterdam tulip yet its value is anjira (or JIRO as my Indian buddies say).
I remember during the dot com bust of 2001. Companies like JDS Uniphase were soaring like eagles to cazy mind boggling figures. Worldcom pia. Sijui Extreme Networks etc. Whenever they would fall 30% in a day, the lemmings were told "buy on dips because it will go even higher still!" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
We were told that those companies were HERE TO STAY because fibre was the future and they would be here for the next 1000 years? WAAAAPI? Within one year they were all JIRO!.
We have been hearing the same drumbeat of noise about Bitcoin for the past few years.
Mark my words, Bitcoin shaving will be the greatest shaving in history outside of the corona shaving..
Stalin tried.

Who do you think started the bitcoin con-system to begin with except those same same dark forces you say are money printers. Just read the bitcoin storo and bio of that so called founder and ask yourself if that storo even makes sense? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Meanwhile you will keep coming back to us to rent, sleep on, eat on, get food from, go to a classroom on, relieve yourselves on, or do business on, cry premium bitcoin loss tears on our Mugundas as it has been since Adam and Eve tilled the original Mugunda in Eden.

NIMESEMA!

Haya...let's keep a record.

Bitcoin price when @amorphous compared it to quail eggs and predicted its crash: $33,000

We'll let the market decide.
Tokyo
#1331 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 3:55:57 AM

rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Spikes wrote:

mamilli wrote:
[quote=rwitre]Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Damn.

This one just cratered.

You will welcome dips.

Stalin tried.

NIMESEMA!

Bitcoin price when @amorphous compared it to quail eggs and predicted its crash: $33,000

We'll let the
work to prosper
Tokyo
#1332 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 6:26:08 AM

rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Spikes wrote:

mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Damn.

This one just cratered.

You will welcome dips.

Stalin tried.

NIMESEMA!

Now approaching $39,000
work to prosper
amorphous
#1333 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:22:03 AM

As I said, BE PATIENT my braddahs.
When Covid21 hits and lockdowns 2,3, 4, 5, etc come, you will thank me for telling you to cash out of bit-CON now, now, Nowww!!Laughing out loudly
New Normal!
rwitre
#1334 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:51:13 PM

Tokyo wrote:
rwitre wrote:
amorphous wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Spikes wrote:

mamilli wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Damn.

This one just cratered.

You will welcome dips.

Stalin tried.

NIMESEMA!

Now approaching $39,000

Laughing out loudly That was fast.

@amorphous we will engage you again when BTC falls 30% from 100K to 70K and you come saying how you warned us.
rwitre
#1335 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:55:11 PM

That was a short one Laughing out loudly

3 days later...

If you bought the dip, good for you.
mnandii
#1336 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2021 7:40:57 AM

BITCOIN is completing a minor wave 4 at about $28,000 or slightly below. Afterwards expect another rise above and beyond $42,000.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#1337 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2021 7:50:26 AM

Expecting Ripple to tank to about 0.100. At those levels it should be a great long term buy.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
snifadog
#1338 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2021 8:54:42 AM

ripple is being pursued by regulators and has been delisted by all the big exchanges. tread with caution
amorphous
#1339 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 9:12:41 AM

rwitre wrote:
That was a short one Laughing out loudly

3 days later...

If you bought the dip, good for you.

https://africa.businessi...-steady-support/lrbd637

Quote:
Bitcoin traded at $31,885.49 as of 12:15 p.m. ET Sunday, down 0.9% from 24 hours ago. The world's largest cryptocurrency has struggled to find a floor as volatile price swings cut into investor bullishness. The token notched its biggest one-week plunge since September on Saturday, and downward momentum continues to wipe out key support levels.

Good for you indeed Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Get OUT of BTC NOWWW NOWWW NOWWW before you lose your shirts!!
New Normal!
rwitre
#1340 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 10:24:59 AM

amorphous wrote:

https://africa.businessi...-steady-support/lrbd637

Quote:
Bitcoin traded at $31,885.49 as of 12:15 p.m. ET Sunday, down 0.9% from 24 hours ago. The world's largest cryptocurrency has struggled to find a floor as volatile price swings cut into investor bullishness. The token notched its biggest one-week plunge since September on Saturday, and downward momentum continues to wipe out key support levels.

Good for you indeed Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Get OUT of BTC NOWWW NOWWW NOWWW before you lose your shirts!!

Don't worry. Bitcoin will go past $100K.

But just for record, today's price: $33,235 (Up from the moment that piece was published, and we can't keep tracking these meagre 5% swings)

I'm calling for a 300% jump from here.

Meanwhile, #StackSats