wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Msambweni Byelection
murchr
#21 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 8:33:15 AM

Gathige wrote:
According to Baba, ODM won fair and square. All those who voted for Bader were ODM members! Kweli Kenya ni Nchi ta aajabu na Maajabu

https://www.the-star.co....-ground-in-coast-raila/

Just like Trump won "by alot" the difference is the same
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:47:58 AM

murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Wazua middle-class should not be celebrating this. If these called hustlers take over the nation in 2022, we will be in a lot of trouble.

It will be wailing and screaming for another 10 years.

WSR will offer visionary leadership having been a hustler himself plus Ph.D to boot.

I cannot have burnt midnight oil at Alliance boys high school, worked my ass off in campus, worked even harder building the nation as a civil servant(plus ka side-hustle) huku mashinani and allow hawa ma-hustlers to govern me for 10 years. After they are done, i will be well into my 50's and my chance to see and live in a better Kenya will vanish just like that.

I am calling on all peace-loving, honest, hardworking Kenyans to wake up and smell the coffee.

Just look at the campaign team ya hao ma-hustler and the people gloating huko social media and tell me if you are ready to take their crap(and mediocrity) for the next 10years.

I'd rather die than be ruled by Sudi, Itumbi, Muthama, Ndindi Nyoro & co.

Who lied to you guys that a middle class exists in Kenya? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Statehouse operatives will be the likes of Aisha Jumwa Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, be prepared. Kumi ya William, tuko inside!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Thitifini
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 3:20:02 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sqft wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Wazua middle-class should not be celebrating this. If these called hustlers take over the nation in 2022, we will be in a lot of trouble.

It will be wailing and screaming for another 10 years.

WSR will offer visionary leadership having been a hustler himself plus Ph.D to boot.

I cannot have burnt midnight oil at Alliance boys high school, worked my ass off in campus, worked even harder building the nation as a civil servant(plus ka side-hustle) huku mashinani and allow hawa ma-hustlers to govern me for 10 years. After they are done, i will be well into my 50's and my chance to see and live in a better Kenya will vanish just like that.

I am calling on all peace-loving, honest, hardworking Kenyans to wake up and smell the coffee.

Just look at the campaign team ya hao ma-hustler and the people gloating huko social media and tell me if you are ready to take their crap(and mediocrity) for the next 10years.

I'd rather die than be ruled by Sudi, Itumbi, Muthama, Ndindi Nyoro & co.

Start thinking who will be DPORK, PM, DPM, Ministers etc, it is the winning team.

I'm rather conflicted about this team. The captain, irrespective of the deals problems that came up, did some serious reforms in Agriculture when he was there (somehow interacted with both)...... he seemed more focused than the finance captain was then.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Realtreaty
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 10:09:29 PM

There are 3 people who were shaken by a Ruto candidate win;

1. Gidi Moi- furiously shaken
2. Raila Baba- Dangerously shaken
3. Joho aka Pharmacist- screwed faithfully

Uhuru just swallowed his saliva

MaDVD loking for a partner in Ruto

Mellon- Confused

Sonko the Hustler- thumping on the ground and he knows how and for whom to go with.
Angelica _ann
#25 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 12:36:20 AM

Realtreaty wrote:

Mellon- Confused

Sonko the Hustler- thumping on the ground and he knows how and for whom to go with.

Don't defend UMK on this, also lost big time. Na bado Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#26 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 2:47:38 PM

Realtreaty wrote:

Mellon- Confused

We won.....BY ALOT.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Angelica _ann
#27 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 3:31:01 PM

sqft wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:

Mellon- Confused

We won.....BY ALOT.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Hiyo Nyamira pia ni by-election?
alma1
#28 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 11:24:37 PM

Where is Msambweni?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

harrydre
#29 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 8:42:07 PM

murchr wrote:
Gathige wrote:
According to Baba, ODM won fair and square. All those who voted for Bader were ODM members! Kweli Kenya ni Nchi ta aajabu na Maajabu

https://www.the-star.co....-ground-in-coast-raila/

Just like Trump won "by alot" the difference is the same

there is a lot of similarities between baaaba and trump...hell i think trump is even a democrat masquerading as a republican. smile
i.am.back!!!!
kawi254
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2020 11:43:50 PM

Hassan Joho, now claims that ODM candidate in Msambweni lost because the election was held on a Tuesday - a working day. Says they could have won could it have been held on a weekend

Gathige
#31 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2020 8:08:06 AM

kawi254 wrote:
Hassan Joho, now claims that ODM candidate in Msambweni lost because the election was held on a Tuesday - a working day. Says they could have won could it have been held on a weekend

They can appeal and demand a reelection.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
masukuma
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2020 10:06:44 AM

kawi254 wrote:

All elections (an by-elections) are weekday events... waache upuzi
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!