wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Horticulture Farming Partner(s) - 12 Acres in Embu
farmproducts
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:10:31 AM

I am looking for a partner(s) to help me fully utilize a 12-acre piece of land in Embu. The land borders a permanent river and I already have a waterpump and the piping infrastructure in place, so water is not a problem. Additionally, I have two reliable employees on site.

Ideally, I am looking for a long-term partner who is highly passionate about horticulture farming who is willing to get into a partnership, whereby I provide the land and related infrastructure and the partner takes care of the overheads.

I am available to supervise the day-to-day running of the farm and I have a long term plan for this project. More importantly, I have the expertise to grow the various crops that thrive in the area.

Some of the high value horticulture crops that thrive in this area include water melon, tomatoes, onions, courgette, capsicum, among others.

If interested, please email horticultureventures@gmail.com
mugz
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2016 1:31:44 PM

farmproducts wrote:
I am looking for a partner(s) to help me fully utilize a 12-acre piece of land in Embu. The land borders a permanent river and I already have a waterpump and the piping infrastructure in place, so water is not a problem. Additionally, I have two reliable employees on site.

Ideally, I am looking for a long-term partner who is highly passionate about horticulture farming who is willing to get into a partnership, whereby I provide the land and related infrastructure and the partner takes care of the overheads.

I am available to supervise the day-to-day running of the farm and I have a long term plan for this project. More importantly, I have the expertise to grow the various crops that thrive in the area.

Some of the high value horticulture crops that thrive in this area include water melon, tomatoes, onions, courgette, capsicum, among others.

Sounds like you have everything. You dont need a partner....trust me on this. If overhead costs is your problem, reduce your coverage to maybe an acre...then grow slowly.
amorphous
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 12:04:28 PM

mugz wrote:
farmproducts wrote:

Sounds like you have everything. You dont need a partner....trust me on this. If overhead costs is your problem, reduce your coverage to maybe an acre...then grow slowly.

Excellent advice. Why would you bring in someone else when you have the expertise and almost everything is in place? We Kenyans can be strange sometimes. Anyway, it would be nice to know how things went with this venture.
Age and family mellows us all over time