wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

186 Pages«<181182183184185>»
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20
McGill
#3641 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2020 6:28:24 PM

VyaBureSiachi wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Bamburi Cement. A bottom is still elusive. Should fall further .

Any update, sir?

Been seeing some huge volumes lately
Ericsson
#3642 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 10:59:08 AM

Supply on KCB has dried out
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
mlennyma
#3643 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 1:22:40 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Supply on KCB has dried out

An improved or above expectations Q3 will push further the price recovery ,the corona fear is quickly fading away
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
mnandii
#3644 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2020 6:37:18 AM

DTB has broken below 60. I would expect it to fall a little more. Target is 56.00s where wave C will be Fibonacci 61.8% of A.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Ericsson
#3645 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 12:34:03 PM

mnandii wrote:

DTB has broken below 60. I would expect it to fall a little more. Target is 56.00s where wave C will be Fibonacci 61.8% of A.

I&M and DTB may meet with KCB in terms of share price.
Metch
#3646 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2020 12:00:26 PM

Ericsson wrote:
mnandii wrote:

I&M and DTB may meet with KCB in terms of share price.

Agreed. I would pay attention to DTB around 40bob given its dividend policy
Start!
Ericsson
#3647 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:14:34 PM

mnandii wrote:

SAFARICOM. Still falling. My target of sub 14.00 remains.

Do fundamentalists realize that the share has been falling despite the stellar results announced recently? Why has the good results not propped up the share as we were made to believe?

The only reason is that fundamentals do not determine the direction of a market. Causality is the opposite way: the market direction determines the direction of fundamentals

This has turned to be a mirage and hoax
mufasa
#3648 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:00:28 PM

mnandii wrote:
mufasa wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
@AA I see you aren't buying into these waves either.

They normally come true, though after some (serious) lag time. smile

So true, over time many non-specific predictions will come true. But to make money, accuracy is needed.

Two predictions that @mnadii made on KPLC and EABL (KPLC to rise, EABL to fall), I wannna watch this if it will happen within the next 6 months.

Shame on you

My Elliott predictions are specific.
Could you people even bother to just critically appraise the predictions in this thread? Sad

Am loosing faith in these waves.

Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
Jon Jones
#3649 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 4:09:17 PM

mufasa wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mufasa wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

So true, over time many non-specific predictions will come true. But to make money, accuracy is needed.

Two predictions that @mnadii made on KPLC and EABL (KPLC to rise, EABL to fall), I wannna watch this if it will happen within the next 6 months.

Shame on you

Could you people even bother to just critically appraise the predictions in this thread? Sad

Nobody makes money with Elliott Waves. They are totally subjective. You can bring in 3 'experts' to count them separately and you will get different wave counts from each of them. To me, Elliott waves are beginner level methods and signify that a trader is a total amateur. Only use Elliott waves to complement other more reliable trading strategies, don't trade them exclusively because you will get chopped around alot. If you follow this cartoon character called Mnadii, you will lose more money than you make. Some of his calls are correct but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Learn to trade for yourself mate.
Since men have learned to shoot without missing, I have learned to fly without perching
mnandii
#3650 Posted : Tuesday, November 03, 2020 9:17:06 PM

Safaricom. 33.49 still holds. Still expecting a move to levels below 13.00
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
VituVingiSana
#3651 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2020 5:50:15 AM

mnandii wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Give me an idea when I can expect Saf at 13. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Angelica _ann
#3652 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2020 8:40:06 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Give me an idea when I can expect Saf at 13. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

We have been through this over and over, he never gives timelines.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#3653 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2020 12:45:21 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Don't buy into his prediction of safaricom at 13.
You will be stressing yourself
Ericsson
#3654 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2020 12:48:53 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mnandii wrote:

We have been through this over and over, he never gives timelines.

And his predictions aren't in touch with reality on the ground
mulla
#3655 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2020 9:52:04 AM

Jon Jones wrote:
mufasa wrote:
mnandii wrote:
mufasa wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Shame on you

Nobody makes money with Elliott Waves. They are totally subjective. You can bring in 3 'experts' to count them separately and you will get different wave counts from each of them. To me, Elliott waves are beginner level methods and signify that a trader is a total amateur. Only use Elliott waves to complement other more reliable trading strategies, don't trade them exclusively because you will get chopped around alot. If you follow this cartoon character called Mnadii, you will lose more money than you make. Some of his calls are correct but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Learn to trade for yourself mate.

Well said.............
mnandii
#3656 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 8:04:02 PM

Safaricom is rising in minute wave y of B. Resistance target lies at 36.30s which should also coincide with a touch of the upper channel trendline.

My previous call for Safaricom to fall toward 14.00 was based on the assumption that wave B was complete at 33.40s. It is now apparent that wave B is turning out to be a complex combination (as B waves usually do - Elliott text: b waves are 'suckers').

Be it as it may, the completion of wave b will result in a sharp turn DOWN for Safaricom which will catch the majority off-guard. You you are warned.
mnandii
#3657 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 8:26:36 PM

Diamond Trust Bank DTB. Bottom established at 58.36. Should swiftly rise above 89.07 and beyond.
mnandii
#3658 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 8:32:19 PM

Kenya Power. Prodding for a bottom. Should be in place soon.
Ericsson
#3659 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 10:05:40 PM

mnandii wrote:

Safaricom is rising in minute wave y of B. Resistance target lies at 36.30s which should also coincide with a touch of the upper channel trendline.

My previous call for Safaricom to fall toward 14.00 was based on the assumption that wave B was complete at 33.40s. It is now apparent that wave B is turning out to be a complex combination (as B waves usually do - Elliott text: b waves are 'suckers').

Be it as it may, the completion of wave b will result in a sharp turn DOWN for Safaricom which will catch the majority off-guard. You you are warned.

You are back,karibu.

VituVingiSana
#3660 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2020 11:23:01 PM

mnandii wrote:

Towards 14/- is quite broad but let's say 20/- towards 14/-. When? A range would be fine.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett