Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
COVID EATERS.
ZZE123
#61 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:17:16 PM

murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:
murchr wrote:
To the public Uhuru Kenyatta is the thief. He will go down in history carrying the thief tag like his father

Which public? We the public are 100% behind H.E Kinyarra. The greatest leader Africa has ever had. Sgr nyweee. Barabara nywee. Stima nywee in all villages. Maji would also have been nywee but someone stole the dams money.

You are out of touch

I Agree this one is out of touch.
Uhuru is a thief and that is why he allowed others to steal..
Uhuru is the CEO of the country and should take ultimate responsibility of the corruption in the country since he took over.
Uhuru will go down as the worst performing president the country has ever had.
For the record I voted for him thrice.. Biggest mistake of my life.. Sad Sad Sad
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
sqft
#62 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 4:40:24 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:
murchr wrote:
To the public Uhuru Kenyatta is the thief. He will go down in history carrying the thief tag like his father

Which public? We the public are 100% behind H.E Kinyarra. The greatest leader Africa has ever had. Sgr nyweee. Barabara nywee. Stima nywee in all villages. Maji would also have been nywee but someone stole the dams money.

You are out of touch

I Agree this one is out of touch.
Uhuru is a thief and that is why he allowed others to steal..
Uhuru is the CEO of the country and should take ultimate responsibility of the corruption in the country since he took over.
Uhuru will go down as the worst performing president the country has ever had.
For the record I voted for him thrice.. Biggest mistake of my life.. Sad Sad Sad

Interesting how the narrative has changed from "jubilee/uhuruto have failed" to "uhuru has failed". Tunawaonea mbali. We voted for uhuruto/jubilee THRICE and if they have failed ALL OF THEM should go home.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Lolest!
#63 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2020 5:05:41 PM

Escobar Kenya Limitedsmile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2020 10:42:37 AM

newfarer wrote:
sqft wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
For me the only crime I see is selling of Jack Ma donations if true and supply of air.

The rest is business where the best man wins.(Those with financial muscle to do bulk import)

I did surgical masks when the first case was announced.I got them at 3800 a pack and sold at 4200.The retailer sold at 100 per piece.
Today the same pack is going for 1500 and retailers are doing at 50bob.
Market forces at work.

Yes it was wrong(ethically) for Murathe and Co to join the business but nothing illegal if they supplied.

Selling a donation is not a crime. If someone donated 10 tshirts to you, you could use them or decide to sell them. A gift is a gift and no one should lecture you about what to do with it. Also all kenyans have a constitutional right to do business, including m & co mpaka mama mboga.

Were they donated to the individuals selling them or to the people of Kenya? If people don't see something wrong with selling of this donations then we have one rotten society and the rot is fueled by the most learned members of the society

It is sad to see elite, learned, people thinking like this.
Lolest!
#65 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2020 6:28:01 PM

Tony Gachoka's Tweeets haven't got a mention on this thread? He's placing the blame squarely on guys he calls the Gazebo Gangsters led by Murathe. Peter Kenneth mentioned too.
https://twitter.com/tonygachoka
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
essyk
#66 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 11:09:51 AM

SMH

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.