wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<8910
Making the Ugali Machine
Lolest!
#181 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 7:01:18 PM

There's hope, talk to Murkomen
Bitange Ndemo wrote:
For example, Murkomen, knowing that cooking ugali requires great energy should seek to mechanise the process such that his grandmother could cook the same ugali without the physical effort he demonstrated.

COOKING MACHINE

In my view, Senator would do us a great service if he works with engineers to innovate a new cooking machine that is more productive and can produce a better product.
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/blogs/dot9/ndemo/2274486-5416154-as3seu/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#182 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:03:35 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kayhara
#183 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:42:58 PM

murchr wrote:

This a a mochi machine, a rice dish, nice to see that it can be used to make ugali, although I doubt you
would achieve the Kenyan ugali hardness.
To Each His Own
kuku3
#184 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:09:19 AM

murchr wrote:

Hope Makinga Industries are following the Ugali debate. If they have a brick making machine, they can innovate in hardening uji to ugali.
... a fool and his money are soon parted...
Impunity
#185 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 12:11:21 PM

kuku3 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Hope Makinga Industries are following the Ugali debate. If they have a brick making machine, they can innovate in hardening uji to ugali.

Ugali hard as bricks?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

sqft
#186 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2020 1:09:23 PM

masukuma wrote:
to my knowledge, the only people that consume ugali are the bantu populated areas of Africa (great lakes region and southern africa). Hata west africans don't eat it...

You need to travel more. Asians also love ugali.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
masukuma
#187 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2020 6:04:12 PM

sqft wrote:
masukuma wrote:
to my knowledge, the only people that consume ugali are the bantu populated areas of Africa (great lakes region and southern africa). Hata west africans don't eat it...

😂😂😂. I currently work in Asia and have worked and visited a couple of Asian countries.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#188 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2020 11:41:53 PM

masukuma wrote:
sqft wrote:
masukuma wrote:

😂😂😂. I currently work in Asia and have worked and visited a couple of Asian countries.

You will be suprised by how food is universal. Before the white man introduced maize to us in the 1920s we survived on cassava and yams as the main source of starch until they became unfashionable. Asians (Chinese and their cousins) are heavy on rice, wheat, or ndengu as their source of starch but also Taro root, tastes just like the arrow root and they make it the same way as we do with potatoes and arrow root

Pounded mash is not just a bantu thing
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore