wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Speaker Elachi Impeached
Ryko
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:33:24 PM

murchr wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Elachi says she has a medical condition she has to fly and sit first class!!

Someone above said she did a Matacore enlargement, mmmh maybe it backfired hence the need for better seat in a plane.

I think it was wrong for her to use pepper spray on the MCA ejecting her from her office. It only hardens and worsens the situation. I doubt she will be back.

She used what? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly but she needs to refund that money. Was the trip official?

https://www.kahawatungu.com/2018/09/11/beatrice-elachi-plastic-surgery-fake-degrees-fraud/
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Queen
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 10:01:49 AM

She has thrown in the towel. The heat in the kitchen was too hot for her.
Angelica _ann
#23 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 10:11:22 AM

Queen wrote:
She has thrown in the towel. The heat in the kitchen was too hot for her.

https://www.businessdail...07116-1413rf2/index.html
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
masukuma
#24 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 12:20:50 PM

Ryko wrote:

Someone above said she did a Matacore enlargement, mmmh maybe it backfired hence the need for better seat in a plane.

I think it was wrong for her to use pepper spray on the MCA ejecting her from her office. It only hardens and worsens the situation. I doubt she will be back.

her Ego cannot fit in economy class...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Angelica _ann
#25 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 12:49:50 PM

masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Lakini we need to respect our leaders, a whole Nairobi County speaker in economy class for like 16-18 hours yawa. With hustlers and students.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 1:50:22 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Lakini we need to respect our leaders, a whole Nairobi County speaker in economy class for like 16-18 hours yawa. With hustlers and students.

I almost googled for Matacore..then the penny dropped!smile
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 1:59:52 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly sitting manenos!!!!!!
Swenani
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 12:08:36 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly sitting manenos!!!!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mpobiz
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 1:39:51 PM

Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly hio ni Kali. Though it's not good to insinuate that because she is endowed (I have no idea. I have never seen her. I am only saying it because of someone with the idea that she has undergone some kind of a procedure) I thought her age is past those kind of procedures.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...