#61 Posted : Monday, August 03, 2020 5:58:43 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
sparkly wrote:
murchr wrote:
Kama unazo and they are really in need, wapee. You know them better than we do

Sustenance is ok. But there is one who called demanding for a loan to start a business. She was bitter that whereas I have assisted other younger relas through school, I have never "helped" her. This is a married woman aged 37 who feels entitled to a loan from me.

Key word is ' entitlement'

Remove the word "married". It does not matter marital status. If she is in need and you can afford, then assist. Who else do you want the relas to look up to. You know them better.

It does matter because the husband should be the first person to go to. Men should not get married if they can't take care of the needs of their wives.

Lady A earns 100 daily is married to man B who earn 100 daily. Both their daily income is 100+100=200, which is enough for their daily living. There is another unmarried lady C who earns 100 daily, which is enough for daily living. Now assume lady A and lady C wants to improve their life by starting a business but both don't have extra money to save. They both come to you to support them with capital for the venture.

From your thinking, the married lady A does not deserve your help, but the unmarried one C does?

My thinking is that two married adults (4 pairs of hands) should hard, take care of their basic needs and live within their means without a sense of entitlement for handouts.
Life is short. Live passionately.
harrydre
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 4:19:38 PM

kmucheke wrote:
How do you deal with relatives like Malik Obama?

LINK

Quote:
He got rich and became a snob. What I saw was he was the kind of person that wants people to worship him. He needs to be worshipped and I don’t do that. I am his older brother so I don’t do that,” said Malik.

The interview done via Skype from his home in Nyang’oma Kogelo village, Siaya County, was meant to promote Malik’s new book titled Big Bad Brother From Kenya, which was released in July.

You cane them thoroughly
i.am.back!!!!